3

Nerdy Queenka meets Ordinary Joe

4Minute - Volume Up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsWl1--Niyg&feature=related

 

"Come on! Hurry up! Why are you standing there for?" Shi Yoon shouted down the hallway where L.Joe was standing, wide-eyed, jaws opened.

"Are you so scared of THAT room?" Shi Yoon questioned again and pointed to a room with big black doors, and a white mat. Cobwebs hanging from the ceiling. People said that it was haunted as no one ever dared to go inside. Sealed off by teachers.

Rolling her eyes, she walked towards L.Joe's back and pushed him towards the room.

"There," she muttered and tried to open the door. She knocked her head with her fist and muttered, "Ow... Almost forgot that I need to use my card... Babo."

She took out her student pass and tapped on the card reader. The door opened easily and seamlessly.

Before she could on the lights, she pushed L.Joe inside.

"Are you crazy? How can you have entry to this room? Is it even allowed? Why are we here?" L.Joe bombarded Shi Yoon with infinite questions and she covered her ears.

"SHUT UP," Shi Yoon shouted and flicked on the lights next to her.

From outside it looks like a haunted room. But inside, it's like... a study room.

 

"Why the hell do you have a personal study room in the school?!" L.Joe screamed again.

Without answering, Shi Yoon opened another door and led the way for L.Joe into it.

 

Wide eyed, L.Joe's mouth dropped again.

"I know you like making music. So I led you in here. No one else knows that I own this room. My father is the principal, you know. Oh God, why am I telling you my secret?!" Shi Yoon face palmed herself.

Skimming his hand on the buttons lightly, L.Joe turned to face Shi Yoon, "Can I use this?"

"Obviously. Why do I even let you in here for?"

"Awesome. Gomawo."

He sat down on the chair and the computer software for the music composing. He didn't even know Shi Yoon was just beside him.

"Yah," Shi Yoon stated, holding out a can of soft drink. "For you."

L.Joe jumped out of his seat immediately and accidentally pressed the 'Play' button.

 

[Just imagine the tune is 'To You'. HAHAHA. ^^]

"Sorry, I didn't mean to play it..." he muttered, rubbing the back of his head.

"Just press play! Come on! I like the beat! Don't worry, the room is sound proof!" Shi Yoon enthusiastically said, put down her can of soft drink and pressed play, turning up the volume so loud that she could not even hear herself think.

L.Joe laughed. The first time that year. Shaking his head as he saw Shi Yoon dancing around randomly.

---------

 

[A/N] Annyeong all~ 3rd chapter up. :> Sorry for not updating! I can't use the computer and I cannot load AFF because of the change of server. MY WOOHYUN ONE SHOT IS GONE. I took 2 hours to typed it out! AARGH. Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter! :) Sorry if it's short for you.