Chapter Eight~

Omo, My Handphone~!

Luhan POV: 

".. I love you." she says in a voice barely audible, and I feel my heart stop for a couple moments before it begins to have a seizure in my chest. I am at a loss for words, and I swear I forgot how to breathe 
 
Rian stares at me blushing like there is no tomorrow, and I see a hint of regret and sadness in her eyes. 
 
"You don't love me though.. I could tell I made this awkward for you, I'm sorry.." she sighs sadly, "I think it's best you leave now.." 
 
Being the idiot I am I simply blink at her a couple times, but as if my body knew what to do at the time my brain was frozen. I leaned in and pressed my lips against hers carefully. 
 
My senses were going wild and I just didn't know what I was feeling anymore. I wrapped my arms around her and we fell asleep for an hour or so in each others arms. 
 
'All this happened.. because of a phone..?' I think to myself with a smile on my face as I watch her peaceful, angelic face as she rests like a little baby. I shift around cautiously worried that I might wake her up but she simply just crinkles her nose a couple times before sleeping soundly once again. 'I dont want to leave you..'
 
And with a sigh, I get up from the bed and head to the empty living room decorated with floral prints and pretty smelling things. I shut my eyes tight and I rest my head on the white leather sofa, and sigh to myself as I feel my heart sinking in my chest.

Kim Rian POV:
 
Luhan has spent a couple days over at the house and we have been an official couple.
 
I wake up and find myself smiling a huge smile and I feel myself floating on top of the world. I haven't felt this happy before and it feels amazing I can't help but love every second right now. 
 
I wobble into the living room anxiously while bumping into things because of my legs that have not been used to walking yet. After a painful journey I bounce into the living room, but the smile on my face disappears when I realize Luhan is no where in sight. 
 
Before searching another room, a sheet of paper on the circular coffee table catches my eye. I run over to it and read it anxiously. 
 
'Annyeong Jagiya~ I see you have awoken from your beauty sleep.. Well, as usual I got up before you so I am headed to the cafe, you can meet me there if you like and we can have another date, shall we? Text me now, I'm starting to miss you! ❤'
 
Smiling to myself once again I get up and pull myself into the shower to get ready. After a good hour or so, I grab my Handphone And head out the door rushing to the cafe. 

Go Tae Jun POV: 
 
After getting a call from Luhan, I rush out to meet him at the local cafe. We have been taking about lame things for over an hour now and my coffee has gotten cold and gross. Shaking my head, I push it away in disgust before questioning Luhan cautiously. 
 
"..youre leaving tomorrow, aren't you?" I say with a serious tone
 
Luhan glances up from his bagel to meet my eyes, and I see him bite his lip and his sad eyes let me see right through him. 'This babo doesn't want to leave..' 
 
"Oh yeah.. I'm leaving tomorrow. Everything is packed and everything." he whispers and a absolute gorgeous girl runs up to our table and greets Luhan with a hug. 
 
Luhan shines a genuine smile but it soon fades with doubt and regret in his big eyes. I stay quiet biting the inside of my cheeks trying to figure out how to break the tension. 
 
"Tae Jun.. This is my girlfriend, Kim Rian." Luhan says proudly but the look in his eyes remains the same
 
"Oh-- Annyeong~" she greets me with a smile that melts my heart. 'Damn.. why can't I get a girlfriend like that..?!' 

Luhan POV:
 
I drag Rian with me to go to Lotte World. We pay for our tickets and purchase a magic pass to get through everything quicker. Her face lights up at the sight of all the pretty, shiny rides located in the indoor section of the park. 
 
After a couple hours we go to the food court to catch out breath and find something to fill our empty stomachs with before heading home. It's around 8pm now, so more people are arriving. I stand up and get us some food. 
 
"oh Annyeonghaesayo Ahjumma, may I please order one kimchi and modu please?" I ask politely
 
The ahjumma smiles at me sweetly as she goes to the back kitchen to prepare our orders. 
 
"Kim Rian--?" I hear a faint voice coming from behind me, followed by a muffled noise.
 
I spin around and come face to face with a man pressing his lips into my girlfriends'. I bounce up and charge over there pushing him away from her. 
 
"What the is your problem huh?!" I yell at him violently. 
 
He gets up with anger in his eyes and he takes a swing to my face as hard as he can. The blood from my nose begins to flow out and I can taste it running past my lips. Standing up once more I kick him right in the jaw. 

Kim Rian POV:
 
I am still in shock of everything when I see Luhan kick Xiumin right in the jawline making him fly across and bang his head hard on one of the cement poles. By this time a crowd has gathered around us, some taking pictures and videos. While others just stand around us gasping in disbelief. 
 
I try yanking Xiumin away to break the fight but out of his anger, he knocks me down and I hit the floor hard. This really does it for Luhan, he charges at Xiumin and doesn't stop until Xiumin is on the floor. And before I know it, Luhan has carried me away and we are driving home in his car. 
 
The ride home is awkward and painfully quiet, but neither of us dare to break the silence. Once we arrive at my apartment, Luhan lands on the leather couch, and he has dried blood in areas of his face. Grabbing a warm, moist cloth I wipe it all off. He winces a couple times but he let's me proceed. 
 
"Who was that?" Luhan asks sternly and it takes me by surprise. 
 
"Xiumin.. he was my ex-boyfriend" I reply sadly
 
I feel the weight of Luhan's stare landing on me, and I don't dare look him in the eye. 
 
"I'm leaving tomorrow." Luhan says emotionlessly staring at the ceiling.
 
"What..? Leaving--" I sputter out 
 
"I'm moving to China, I'm leaving tomorrow." 
 
Leaving.. ?! I feel tears welling up in my eyes and I let out a painful scream that causes Luhan to glance over, for the first time in my life I see Luhan in the horrible state, beaten up with tears in his eyes. A part of me wants to hug him tight and the other wants to rip his face off. 
 
"You're leaving me.." I whisper. 
 
"Get Out Luhan. Now." I say sternly and a look of confusion spreads across his face. 
 
"You don't understand Rian, just--"
 
I stand up and pulling him off the couch, hitting his chest as hard as I can with tears falling violently from my eyes. I scream at him and hit him while trying to push him out the door, I shut the door quickly and lock it down. I slump to the floor drowning in my tears. 
 
'This is why you shouldn't have loved again-- he would leave you anyway. He never loved you anyway..' I repeat to myself in my mind while slapping myself roughly across the face before I just lie there covered in tears, dying from the inside from my heart that is shattering with each breath. 

A/N :

OH MAH GOD. lol, well..mummy has given you all you're drama dose from this story. So, well.. I will only have one more chapter to post and ta-daaa~! The story will be finished. If you guys will want an epilogue after..just let me know in the comments so I can write one out too. This is a short story after all~ So-- sorry if you guys wanted a longer storyline and more Xiumin apperances. I also didnt get to include Kris, he just didnt fit in anywhere yet. I may do a sequel--but im not so sure yet. :D comments inspire me guys, maybe ill get a spectacular last chapter up in  a blink of an eye~♥