Chapter One

Omo, My Handphone~!

Kim Rian POV:

I am seated on a blue padded subway seat with my link headphones plugged into my ears.  
In the corner of my eye I see a whole bunch of erted ahjussi's staring at my s. As if their stares were touching me physically, I switch my position away from them feeling so uncomfortable. 
 
Can this day get any worse? I think to myself as moments of the day replay themselves in my head, nothing is going right, I lost my job at the bookstore, my pet fishes died and I haven't even ate yet..I step out of the subway at my destination and right when I do, I trip and fall right on my chest with my feet raised high over my head. 
 
I feel a pair of hands on me and am faced to face with one erted ahjussi rubbing his hands on my arms working his way to my bust area. And with some snickering and whispering I turn my head around with a grunt of pain from the fall. 
 
I see a whole bunch of those erted men staring at my underwear that have been totally exposed since my fall that caused my mini skirt to be hiked up all the way to my knees. 
 
"Waah, go away you erts!" I scream as I get to my feet and run as fast as I can, red as a tomato. 
 
I duck behind one of the poles of the subway and realize why I am here anyways, And with a sigh I head over to the nearest floral shop. 
 
Once I arrive the scent of flowers are so overwhelming it hurts my heart, with the earbuds in my ears still a song plays to perfectly match what I'm feeling 
 
♫♪ Kim Ryeowook-One Fine Spring Day(English Lyrics)♪♫
A warm wind is blowing like it was that night
The flowers you lovingly planted have bloomed
Before I know it spring has come again
I still want to deeply sleep like it’s winter

You are so very far, so very far
To be honest I miss you every day
Even the very small, very small trivial things
make me think of you every day

Your comforting scent fills the room
in the flowers scattered around
Because I’m afraid one day I won’t be able to feel it
I want to take hold of even the air that you were in

You are so very far, so very far
To be honest I miss you every day
Even the very small, very small trivial things
make me think of you every day

A day becomes months
It seems that even in my heart too a new spring has come…

You are in such a far away, far away, far off place
I believe to you every day is spring
On a far off day, a very far off future, if you see me again
Tell me we were always together

 
I pay the florist with a forced smile and run out the door, catching the nearest bus to my final destination of the planned day, The Cemetery.
 
Tears fill my eyes as I keep the song on replay as I approach the place where my mom is buried. I sniff the flowers in my hand through my nose that had become runny while I was continuously shedding tears. I take my earbuds out and let the song remain playing out loud on the speakers of my phone. 
 
I now weakly at my mothers tomb in front of me, and let out a painful moan like sound as I take a seat in front of it. 
 
"Umma.. it's been a while, I miss you.." I say weakly as I place one flower at a time on the plaque with her beautiful name written on it. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
After the emotional breakdown at the cemetery, I decide to stop by the local cafe&coffee shop near my apartment for a refreshing drink and snack to lighten up my day. 
 
The shop is nicely decorated and the air is filled with scents of doughnuts and sweet coffee, the scent and feel of the shop was the most pleasant thing of my day so far.
 
After ordering a iced coffee and 2 chocolate doughnuts, I take a seat  at my usual spot by the freshly cleaned cafe windows, with cute drawings of cartoon characters painted on the windows. 
 
While I scroll through my blog on my handphone, I have managed to consume the doughnut so quickly I hardly noticed. I put my handphone down and take a sip of my iced coffee, while glancing out the window I realize the clouds are beginning to roll in. 
 
"Omo.. is it going to rain?!" I whimper to myself quietly and pick my coffee and doughnut and run out the door without a second thought. 

Luhan POV:
 
"Wow, that was a good session you guys.. Mind if we just end it here?" I ask wearily since my band and I have been rehearsing for over 5 hours now.
 
We all agree to stop here and head our separate ways for the day, the others begin putting the instruments away and Go Tae Jun, my best friend approaches me.
 
"Yah, Luhan-ah what are you planning to do for the rest of the day?" 
"Hm, I really don't know yet.. Why, did you have something in mind?" 
"here, go to this coffee shop. Definitely the best one yet." Tae Jun says while snatching my phone to write the address on my phones' note. 
 
"Me? well, aren't you going to come with me?" I ask confused
"Of course you retard, I just need to run home and get something from Seo Jin's house." he shines a mocking smile, ever since he got a girlfriend he won't shut up about it. 
 
And awkward pauses commences before he continues again, "Just go there first.. around this time it should be packed.. so get us a seat." 
 
And before I know it Tae Jun has left and I am walking around trying to find this coffee shop that is taking up my note space. But before I know it, I am there already and am about to order my drink. 
 
With a mocha latte and a raisin bagel, I take a booth nearest to the outer window. I place my Oder down and take a seat. 
 
"Ow.." I whisper to myself after I feel my land on a hard object. 
 
I shift my body a bit and pick up the object, A Pink IPhone? I examine it further and it seems to be in good shape, such good shape I don't even spot a single scratch. A pair of white and pink headphones dangle from the phone and I find a name engrave into one of the pink buds, Kim Rian. 
 
Out of curiosity I press the phone on, and am greeted with a picture of a girl around my age, and in all honestly her pose was quite awkward.. just lying on a couch.. but damn--- she's stunning.

 
The image of this girl has brought a smile on my face, and I have to contain myself from scanning through everything existing on this phone. But I can't do it, and I scan through her pictures.

 

Going through her things does make me feel guilty.. but I just couldn't help it she's just so pretty..
 
"Yaah! what the hell are you doing?" A voice brings me back to reality, Go Tae Jun.. with his girlfriend.
 
I greet her briefly, and race out the door and can hear Tae Jun call after me with confusion. But I need to find this girl, whoever she may be.. 


Authors Note:
-I have nothing to say.. LOL im so lame, how are you guys liking the fluff and asdfghjkl moments? MORE ERTED AHJUSSI'S ON THE WAY~!