Chapter Three

Omo, My Handphone~!

Luhan POV: 

 
"M-my H-h-Handphone.." Rian stutters frantically as she tries to yank the phones from my hand. 
 
I pull the phone away higher, and because I am taller than her, she can't do anything about it. 
 
"Yah-- Give me my phone back! You said you would.." Rian pouts cutely
 
I smirk to myself before finding out what to say, "Yah-- I just saved you from a ahjussi, and you're just going to take your phone and leave like that?!" 
 
Rian just stares at me blankly, as if she didn't hear a word I just said, I scoff. 
 
"Not a thank you or anything, aigoo.. you aren't nice. I'll just leave then" I fake a hurt voice and pretend to leave, but she grips my arm with her tiny hands. I spin around and I look down at her pretty, flawless face causing me to smile.
 
"Mianhe.. Thanks." she says sheepishly "Can I have my phone now?"
 
"Anni." 
 
"WHAT?! Why not?" 
 
"You said thank you too late, I want something else from you now~" I say seductively and I see her gulp down her nervousness but her face softens when I point to my cheek. 
 
"bobo~" I mouth silently and she rolls her eyes.
 
"Yah.. are you crazy?!" She says with anger and my expression turns serious as well, and once again to I pretend to leave. 
 
"Aissh~ Fine!" Rian says impatiently and once I turn around I feel a pair of soft lips pressed onto mine. The kiss seems to last an eternity, before she pulls back. 
 
"Can I have my phone now..?"She sheepishly asks while blushing intensely. 
 
"Yah-- aren't you going a bit too fast. I said the cheek but you reached for the mouth right away!" I gently, and I see her about to protest before I bring out her Handphone and place it in her hands. 
 
She just stands there, staring at me almost in disbelief that I finally gave her phone back. I stare at her back, and holy shes perfect.. With a slight shake she gets back to her senses and gives me a full 90 degree bow in return, bringing a smile to my face before she awkwardly runs away. 
 
I reach into my back pocket and smirk at the piece of paper in my hands, Kim Rians phone number. I also should be expecting a call anytime now.. 
 
-Flashback-
 
Aigoo.. that felt nice~ oh yadong how I love you. I sigh to myself when I realize even after all that, I still can't doze off. But that's when I get an idea.
 
I reach for Rians phone and come up with one amazing, choding like idea. With a couple of editing skills and basic knowledge I have managed to put a pass code on her phone that only I know. And not only that, I also set a picture with my phone number as her lock screen. 
 
so, when she realizes the pass code, she will have no choice but to call me. Ha-- Luhan, you are a jerk~ 
 
-End Flashback-
 
Within the next five minutes or so, I have managed to get a iced coffee and a black coffee at the front desk. I head back to the booth and set my phone down, awaiting her call.

 
*ring ring ring* 
 
I chuckle to myself before checking the caller ID on my phone. And sure enough, the same phone number I received texts from Kim Rian last night.
 
"Annyeong Jagiya~" I greet her cutely and I can hear her scoff on the other line. 
 
"I can't believe you are making me go through all this trouble.. I had to run all the way home to borrow my friends' phone just to call you-- WHY WOULD YOU PUT A LOCK ON MY PHONE?!" Rian says impatiently 
 
"Ha, where do you live.. I can unlock it for you~"
 
"Oh-- HELL NO." 
 
"Oh hell yes, come on jagiya~ Let oppa fix it for you." I laugh causing her to let out a breath of frustration.
 
"Oh my god, fine whatever." And with that she hangs up but in a matter of seconds I receive a text..
 
"I really hate you-- 728 Hyundae Street, Apt no. 21" 

Aigoo, my darling jagiya you are so cute~ okay, time to head out. 


Kim Rian POV:
 
'Aigoo..at least Hye Min forgot her phone.. I was able to use it. And hopefully she doesnt end up bumping into Luhan either..'
 
*buuuuuzzz* 
 
/sigh.. I click the intercom and answer with a irritated tone that I couldn't suppress fully
 
"Yeobosaeyo..?" 
 
"JAGIYAAAAA~ answer the door." Luhan says cheerfully on the other line
 
I scoff and click the door open. 
 
"Whatever, get your up here." 
 
I frantically run around the apartment throwing some of my belongings away to eliminate as much clutter as I can before Luhan is at my door. With a solid knock on my door, I fix myself up a bit and answer the door with a cold expression. 
 
"Jagiya~" Luhan exclaims as he pulls me into a hug, I step back and give him a glare in return. 
 
"Aigoo.. shut up. I'm not your baby~ what's that..?" I say motioning to the drinks in Luhans hands 
 
"Oh these.. ha, these are for us. Here you go" He hands me a small iced coffee and it brings a smile to my face, 'how'd he know I loved iced coffee..?' 
 
"Aigoo, my jagiya is blushing" Luhan exclaims gleefully. 
 
I roll my eyes and scoff a little, and he responds with a small smile. 'Damn, why is he so cute..?' 
 
"Ah.. HEY. The reason your here.. my phone, fix it!" I say with an edge in my voice 
 
"Aiyaah jagiya, why are you so angry.." he teases "Fine, give it here." 
 
I hand him my Handphone cautiously and he punches in the code right away, but before he gives it back he shoves the phone in my face with the screen on a contact list. 'Oppa<3?!' 
 
"Yah. what is that?!" 
 
"Here--" he clicks the screen and it's his phone that rings, he answers it with a overly cheerful "Jagiya~" as always, and I roll my eyes with a smile I failed to hide.
 
"Jagiya?! WAAAAAAAH!!!" A voice exclaims from behind me, Hye Min. 
 
Well ..

Authors Note:

Aigoo, Im on a roll you guys. LOL I am updating so quick..so unlike me ~ Oh well hopefully you guys like the overly fluffiness~