Chapter Five

Omo, My Handphone~!

Park Hye Min POV:

 By the time I arrive back home it is around 3am, and I tiptoe into the house cautiously to make sure I do not wake Rian. Glancing around the front of the door, I notice Luhan's shoes are no where to be found. 'Guess he left already..?' I sigh and head to the kitchen for a cold glass of water to help flush the alcohol out of my system.
 
I crack Rians door slightly and see her sleeping soundly on her big fluffy bed, sighing to myself once again I go to my own room. Decorated with floral paintings and wilted flowers that Rian insisted on putting when I first moved in. 
 
I moved in about a year after Rians mother passed away, Rians mom.. Ms.Kim bought this apartment permanently for the 14 year old Rian and herself at the time when she was still able to work. After two years or so Ms Kim was diagnosed with cancer, and before long she passed away. I personally never met her, but she feels close to my heart with the stories Rian would tell me when we first met. I myself never had a mother..or a father, I was an orphan in fact.
 
Rian was very close to her mom because of her dads death when she was just a toddler. Rian was often alone when I first met her, we were 16 at the time and that was the year Ms Kim passed away. Rian found a job quickly with her high grades and she was well off for a girl living on her own. I approached her and we became friends instantly, after a year or so I was dragged into moving in, to keep her company and help with her bills since I had no home either. Ms Kim loved flowers and had a florist shop when Rian was young, so I'm guessing that's why the apartment is so floral looking. 
 
I sigh to myself at the sad memories that turned into happiness, I can see how happy Rian has become.. but because of -- nevermind but by what i say today, I'm sure everything is bound to change, for the worse.

Kim Rian POV:
 
*yawn*
 
'hm.. what time could it be..?' I think to myself as I gradually open my eyes being exposed to the golden sunlight shining onto my face. I greet the world with a smile and sit up at the edge of my bed checking my phone as I usually would before it was lost. 
 
9:27 am.. and 5 texts..? Of course, Luhan.
 
"Jagiya!!!"
 
"Yah. Jagiya wake up~ you might sleep forever and I'll be sad" 
 
"I LOVE YOU JAGIYA, WAKE UP."
 
"You are making me crazy.."
 
"Fine Jagiya don't wake up and meet me at the cafe, fine whatever~ *insert adorable Luhan pout here*" 
 
I snicker to myself as I read his texts, sending him a sweet sarcastic comment confirming our lunch "date"  I go rush to the shower to get ready. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
by the time I'm all ready to go its passed 11, damn I do take a long time getting ready.. With a sigh I glance at the mirror slightly and examine my outer appearance with a slight adjustment here and there, I am ready to go. 
 
I enter the white living room and as usual Hye Min is no where to be found, I glance at my fishbowl only to remember they recently died putting a frown on my face, I bolt out the door clumsily managing to bump into someone in the process. 
 
I hit the floor hard and my stuff is scattered around me and I groan in pain as I try to regain proper consciousness , I see the person picking up my stuff slowly and I shift my eyes to the person in front of me..
 
it can't be, my mouth hangs open for a moment and I mutter out clumsily.. 
 
"Xiumin..?"

Authors Note:

Bwahahah Cliffhanger~ oh look who is about to be introduced, ehem "iheartyou987" (; its a short chapter but at least i updated~! well honestly.. uhm i got stuck on this story but i think im feeling better now with ideas. I also made a new story, so please go and support that.. or else, no updates for you guys. LOOOOL BWAHAHAH. no, but seriously please support me~! ♥