Behind Closed Doors

K-Pop One shots

 

Hi! I'm Choi Hwa Young. I am a 22 year old makeup artist. I was born in the United States and grew up there until I moved to South Korea when I turned 10. Ever since I was a teen, I became interested in the art of makeup. I ended up going to Cosmetology School in the United States before going back to South Korea. Now, I am one of the makeup artists for the very popular boyband Super Junior.

Flashback:

I nervously bowed and introduced myself to the line of men standing in front of me.

Hello, my name is Choi Hwa Young. I am one of your makeup artists. Please treat me well!”

Some of the men laughed. I blushed when I caught one of them smiling handsomely at me. He walked up to me and looked at me.

Hi! I'm Lee Donghae! You're pretty cute you know. Would you like to get coffee later?”

The other men laughed and playfully punched Donghae.

Yah! You just met her Fishy!” a beautiful guy yelled.

I suddenly laughed at my situation. Some of the men looked curiously at me while Donghae looked pleased with himself.

Present Day:

I sighed as I sat down on one of the chairs in Super Junior's dressing room. I felt tired so I closed my eyes and leaned back comfortably. Suddenly someone covered my eyes. I jumped up and tried to peel those hands off.

“Guess who?” a husky voice asked.

I blushed and rolled my eyes.

“Let me see...Leeteuk-ssi?”

The person made an annoyed sound.

“No! It's your favorite Super Junior member!”

I smirked because I knew who it was but I just pretended to not know.

“Ahh! Kyuhyun-ssi! You are my favorite, ke ke!”

The person uncovered my eyes as I smirked in triumph. Then I turned the chair to look at the person.

“You're so mean to me Hwa Youngie! I'm more handsome than Leeteuk-hyung and Kyuhyun-ah.” Donghae cutely complained.

I shook my head and sighed.

“You're so childish! I still don't get how Sunye-ssi picked you on Come To Play.”

He frowned and stepped closer to me and made his face level with mine. I felt nervous as I saw his eyes turn dark.

“Would you like me to tell everyone what happened between us last Saturday ?” Donghae murmured darkly.

I blushed and shook my head.

“Anni! That was a mistake Donghae-ssi!”

He smirked and caressed my chin. I felt goosebumps and turned my head away from his eyes.

“Chincha? I was pretty sure that you were jealous of Sunye-ssi and that you liked it when I kissed you.”

I looked back at Donghae and gasped. His eyes were filled with a range of emotions. Triumph, curiosity, mirth and an unknown emotion. I nervously bit my lip.

“I-I was drunk. Please don't tell anyone! I don't want to lose my job!”

Suddenly the door opened and Kyuhyun was standing in the doorway. He looked at Donghae and I, shook his head and smiled and walked out of the room. I gaped at the door before glaring at Donghae.

“You pabo! Pabo! Pabo! What if people find out about us?” I hissed.

Donghae just laughed amusedly and ruffled my hair. I tried to swat him with my hands.

“You're so cute Hwa Youngie! Hm, they might as well. Shindong-hyung already told everyone about his girlfriend.”

I groaned and leaned back on the chair while covering my eyes.

“Aigoo...You're such a pain Donghae-ssi. Why do you even like m-”

Suddenly, Donghae kissed me. I slowly kissed him back and he lifted me onto the counter of the makeup room. He my botton lip teasingly while I smirked slyly. He leaned closer to me while I wrapped my arms around his neck. I gasped when he pressed his chest to mine and he slipped his tongue in my mouth. Before I knew it, Donghae and I were having a tongue battle.

“Omo! Fishy! Hwa Youngie-ssi!” a very shocked Eunhyuk yelled.

8 years later...

I was holding the hand of my daughter, Mimi, while we waited for my husband to come home. Mimi looked at me cutely and swung my hand with hers. I smiled lovingly at her.

“ How cute! My little Mimi-ah is the most beautiful girl in the world!”

I looked up and saw a car pull up. I felt my heart race as I pulled Mimi with me as we walked towards the car. When the car's passenger door opened, a handsome man came out and smiled at me. He walked over to me and Mimi. He dropped his bag on the ground and kissed me passionately. I blushed and kissed him back nimbly. He laughed and carried Mimi in his arms. I smiled goofily at him.

“You're really back Donghae-ah...I-I missed you so much!”

Donghae smiled lovingly at me as he patted Mimi's head gently.

“I'm glad to be back home Hwa Youngie...I love you!”