y Can I

K-Pop One shots

 

Hey, my name's Jennifer Lee. I'm a 22 year old photographer. I specialize in taking pictures of fashion models, actors, singers, etc. I am also a Filipino and Korean girl who was born and raised in the U.S. However, I recently moved to South Korea because of a job offer I got from the Korean branch of a fashion magazine. Through my job, I have met and taken pictures of many famous Korean celebrities and models. I have also met one of the most persistent guys in the world. His name is Siwon Choi.

“Jennifer-ssi, would you like to get some coffee with me?”

I looked up from my laptop and saw a grinning Siwon. He looked as if he was going to a GQ photo shoot. I inwardly sighed.

“Hey Siwon-ssi. I'd love to, but I have some work here. Maybe next time?”

He chuckled and flashed a charming smile at me. I blushed and looked away.

“Oh okay. Could I stay here a bit? I haven't seen you in a while.”

I nodded silently as I looked at the recent pictures I had taken for an SNSD photo shoot. I flinched when I felt Siwon move close to me to look at my laptop.

“Oh wow, these are great pictures! Wait, is that Sooyoung-ssi?”

He pointed at a picture of Sooyoung smiling elegantly. In the picture, Sooyoung had a classical bun and a white one shoulder Grecian dress.

“Yup. She looks good right?”

I looked at Siwon who had an unreadable expression.

“She looks very pretty. Actually, she looks the best out of the SNSD members.”

I suddenly felt hot and irritated. But I bit my lip to calm myself down.

“You like Sooyoung-ssi?”

He blushed a bit and shook his head. I smirked and leaned close to him.

“A-anni! She's just a friend.”

I snickered and punched his arm playfully.

“Ah huh...Youre just being shy. And I thought that you liked Tiffany-unni!”

Siwon's face suddenly looked very red. I suddenly felt a pain near my heart.

“Tiffany-ssi...She's...She's also another friend.”

I got up and walked away from him. I heard him yell for me, but I just ran out of my office and took the elevator to the rooftop. I ran to the railing that prevented people from going off the building and I felt hot tears spill out.

“Dammit Siwon! Do you really like unni? Gah! I like you, but it hurts when you blush for another girl!”

I sat down and put my head on my knees and thought about Siwon's kindness and dorky ways. I sniffed as I thought about the time he took me out for Chinese food because he used to think I was Chinese.

“You're such an idiot Siwon Choi. I have no idea why I like you.”

I heard the door to the rooftop open. I looked up and saw an angry Siwon walking to me. I nervously held myself.

“Jennifer-ssi! What is wrong with you?”

He pulled me up and held me tightly. I felt his heart beat rapidly under his sweater which covered his well-defined body which made me blush. I fidgeted and tried to push him away, but he held on even tighter.

“S-Siwon! What are you doing?”

Siwon made an annoyed noise and looked at me with an unreadable expression.

“I like you and only you! I hate it when you tease me about other girls because you're the only one I see.”