Chap 6

Fulfilling the promise .

Recap 

 

"I can't wait too ....  lets arrange a meeting with the Kwons next week on saturday ." Mr . Park smile . Mrs. Park nodded . 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

7:00

 

Park's Mansion ---

 

RING RING *  

 

Kimmi's ROOM ---

"Ugh ... why is that alarm clock so dame loud !" Kimmi groan , rubbing her eyes before getting up and going into the bathroom .

 

Jake's ROOM ---

"ARGGGGG!!!" Jake shouted .... but got up anyway . 

"Ugh .. school......" Jake mumble going into his bathroom.

 

 

7:50 ----

 

"Morning ." Kimmi smiled , skipping to the kitchen , already in her uniform . Her brown-ish long wavy hair bouncing when she skips, her long milky legs showing . The uniform showed her perfect s-line body . She in one word ... looked gorgeous . 

"Sup ." Jake smiled , coming behind kimmi . Jae's was wearing his uniform , he looked flawless with his tall model , his white milky skin , his brown hair thats always looking perfect.

"Aigoo , our kids look so handsome/ beautiful." Mrs. Park and Mr park smiled , hugging their kids.

"Morning." Jae smiled , he too already in his uniform .He looked handsome , His tall model body , his brown hair , his milly white skin .

"You look handsomeee !"  The 4 smiled . Jake smiled back before sitting down .

 

8:00 

 

"Bye ." The 3 waved before getting into the car . The parents waved before going back inside.

 

 

Arriving at school.

 

Seoul Music Academy ---- 

 


The 3 park siblings got out of the car .

 

"Whoaa ... the school is bigg." Kimmi and jake exclaim , looking at the building infront of them . Jae smiled.

"Yep . Seoul Music Academy. " Jae said , looking at the letters written on a board.

When the 3 walks into the building , the students look at them , some with their jaw drop , some drooling , some blushing madly. 

The students were whispering . The 3 didn't bother to care.

They had already putted on their 'poker-face' . 

 

"OMO ! Are they new !?"

"The new students are hot!"

"so hot!"

"that girl is beautiful!"

"Those guys are so cute!"

"The 2 guys are hot!"

"Dame , new girl is gorgeous!"

"The girl is so BEAUTIFUL!" 

 

The parks heard the whispers but ignore it ... 

 

"Here are the maps ." Jae smiled hadning them the maps to the 2 .

"I'll see you at lunch ." Jae said before walking to the other way.