Chap 2

Fulfilling the promise .

In the Park Mansion - Cali , US

 

 

"Jae , please go and wake your sister up!"  Mai shouted , making breadfast. Jae , the oldest son nodded and up to kimmi's room to wake her up.

Jake was just sitting there ... waiting for his breakfast , while his dad , minho was reading a newspaper.

Jae was in kimm's room .. which was a BIG room. 

He stood there smiling , looking at his sleeping sister . 

"Aigoo , kimmi  ." He smiles shaking his head.

He went to her bed and started to jump on her King-size bed. Kimmi groan but kept on sleeping. Jae chuckle.

"WAKEY WAKEY KIMMII~" Jae shouted , while jumping like a monkey. Kimmi pouted but woke up to find him jumping on her bed. 

"Ugh . What time is it?" Kimmi ask , rubbing her eyes cutely . Jae went down and pinch her cheeks .

"It's 9:15 sissstaa !" Jae said as he smile widely , making kimmi smile...than her face turned shock before she bolt up from the bed.

"WHAT!!!?!?! 9:15 !!!?!? I'M LATE FOR SHCOOL!!" Kimmi started to panic . Jae started laughing . Kiimi raise her left eyebrow , looking confues.

"What??? We have school ! Why didn't you wake me up!? Wait .. my alarm clock didn't even went off!" Kimmi said as she run into her bathroom . 

"IT'S SATURDAYYYY KIMMMM ~!" Jae shouted as he chuckle and shake his head at his sister's clumsiness. 

"Oh... " Kimmi said coming out the bathroom , smiling sheepishly . 

Jae went over to her and flick her forehead , making her pout .  

"Kimmi dongsaeng ~ Go and clean up . We'll be in the kitchen." Jae pinch kimmi's cheeks before going out of her room. 

Kimmi smiled and went into her bathroom , doing her routine. 

 

"MORRRNNINGGG~!" Kimmi smiled , skipping down to the kitchen . Her family smiled to her before saying 'morning'. 

Kimmi sat down on her seat and began playing with jake . Playing arm wrestl .

"I WONN! You have to buy me the headphones!!" Jake said as he stood up and did his 'Victory dance'

 

Everyone brust out laughing as jake did his 'victory dance'

"Awww....you won.." Kimmi pouted , pretending to be sad. Jake smiled and ruffle her hair.

" Awhh ~ No one can resist that ....You don't have to buy it . I'll buy you that phone you wanted." Jake said smiling . Kimmi smiled but shakes her head.

"I'll buy you that headsat . & Don't . I can buy that phone with my own money." Kimmi said proudly , making her parents and brothers laugh.

"Alright kids!! Your breakfast!" Mai smiled , hading them their plates with the breakfast.

Soon ,the Park started to eat while talking and laughing.

"Oh yea . Jae , can you drive me and jake to the mall ?" Kimmi ask jake who was drinking his juice . Jae smiled.

"Yep . I'm going there too ." Kimmi and jake high-fived eachother .

"Kids , we have to go to the company , don't get in trouble , stay safe ." Minho said as he and Mai went upstairs to change . The kids nodded and smiled.

 

"Bye kids . Stay safe and don't get in trouble . okay ?" Mai ask as she and Jake went out the door. The 3 siblings nodded before hugging their parents.

"Don't get stress out to much." Jake said as he hug his mom and dad . The 2 nodded before going out and into their car before speeding off to their company.

 

"Go change KIDS. Be back here in 15 minutes. We're going to the mall!~" Jae said as he did a superman pose , making the 2 siblings laugh .

"Okay . Your the 'KID' bro . Not us ." Jake and kimmi said before running up the stairs , leaivng jae smiling .

 

10 minutes later.

Jae came out like this

Jake

Kimmi

 

"LETSSS GOO!" The 3 shouted as they walk out their mansion .

"Do you want to ride with me or jake ?" Jae ask , putting on his shades.

"I'll go with jake . I ride with you last time." Kimmis smiled . Jae poutted but went into his car . Kimmi went into jake's car as jake smiled widely before driving off behind jae.

 

Jae's car

Jake 's

 

 

Kwon Family - Seoul , Korea.

 

" Yah taemin ~ ! Get upp !" Jin and teac shouted as they began tickling him . 

Taemin soon , got up and began laughing histerically . 

"Hyung ~ Noonna! Please stop!" Taemin said between laughs . The two stoped and chuckle .

"Come on . Get up . Breakfast is already done." Jin said as she kissed taemins head , as well as teac.

"If you don't hurry up , i'll eat your breakfast and drink your banana milk." Teac smirk before dashing downstairs , follow by jin who was laughing. 

Taemin shot up from the bed and went into his bathroom to do his morning routine.

 

"Morninggg !" Taemin said as he run down the stairs and into the kitchen , to see , jin , playing on her ipad , teac , talking to dad & Mom , reading .

The 4 look up and smile , saying 'morning'.

"Here's your breakfast darling." Jade smiled , handing him his plate. Taemin narrow his eyes at teac who smiled innocently.

"Omma , hyung didn't eat my breakfast , right ?" Taemin ask looking up at jade who just chukle.

"Aniyo honey , he didn't. " She smiled before going back to reading. 

Taemin started eating . 

Soon , talking and laughters were heard. The Family was talking and laughing .

 

"We have to go to the company , you kids stay safe and stay out of trouble , arra ?" Dae said , hugging the kids . The kids nodded.

The 2 parents went up to their room and changed.

 

"Bye omma ! Bye appa !" Taemin , jin and teac smiled as they hug their parents who gladly hug them back.

"Stay out of trouble & stay safe." Jade smiled as she and her husband walk out the mansion and into their car before driving off to the company.

 

"Where do you guys want to go !?" Jin ask , excited . The 2 brothers shurg and sat on the couch , before turning on the TV. 

"Lets stay home ?" Teac suggested as he change the channel . Taemin nodded , agreeing with teac. Jin knock both of them on their head before going upstairs.

"YOU GUYS ARE GOING WITH ME TO MEET UP MY FRIENDS!" She shouted , running upstairs . The 2 boys look at eachother before groaning.

They walk up to their room and change.

 

Jin came out like this.

 

Teac

Taemin

 

The 2 boys groan as their sister drag them to their car.

"Just follow behind me , arra ?" Jin smiled as she went into her car. 

The 2 boys nodded and went in and get into their car.

 

Teac 

Jin

Taemin

 

Park Siblings - Mall 

 

No one's POV.

 

The 3 siblings got out of their car and went into the mall.

People look at them ... well , who wouldn't ? 

They got the looks , body & fashion.

Girls were giggling while looking at the 2 boys while boys were cheeking kimmi out .

The 3 siblings didn't even notice . They just talk to eachother , laughing . 

"Hey ! Lets go to that shop!" Kimmi smiled , pointing to the shop full of jeans , jacket , hats . ect.

The 2 brother nodded and went in with her.

"Why don't you pick out dresses ?" Jae ask kimmi , with a raise eyebrow. Kimmi looked down at her shopping bag , which filled with , skinny jeans , short , loose tanktops , graphic-tee , varsity jackets , leather jackets . 

Kimmi just shakes her head.

"I don't like dresses." She replied before smiling . Jae smiled and ruffle her hair .

"What did you buy ?" Jake ask , eyeing the shopping bags jae as carrying.

"Jeans , jackets , hat , shoes." Jae smiled . 

"You too ?" Jae ask , looking at jake . Jake smirks and nodded.

"I got you your headsat." Kimmi said as she handed him a box . Jake opend it and smile widely before hugging kimmi.

"Thanks sis." He smiled.  

"What did she buy for you?" Jae ask , curious. Jae took out the headsat.

"Aha . Nice! How come you didn't get anything for me!?" Jae ask , pouting ... pretending to be sad and mad. Kimmi giggle and handed him a box. Jae looked surprised.

"Dongsaeng , i was just kidding.." Jae said . Kimmi smiled .

"It's for you . " She said as she took a sip of her drink . Jae smiled and hug her before opening the box.

"OMG ! It's the bracelet i've always wanted!" Jae squealed , putting the bracelet on his left hand before hugging kimmi again . 

The 3 siblings smile at eachother before going out of the mall ... leaving the squealing girls , droolings guys.

 

Kwon Siblings - Café

 

The 3 park siblings got out of their car and went into the Café .

Jin looked around , he eyes stoped on 3 girls , talking a laughing . Jin told the 2 boys to follow her . The 2 boys sigh , but followed their sister .

"Hey guys." Jin smiled , waving . The 3 girls looked up and wave .. their eyes turned to the 2 boys and blush . 

"You can sit, you know ." The girl with the black short hair , with straight bangs smiled . Jin sat down and made the boys sat down besides her.

The 3 girls giggle everytime they look at teac and teamin . The 2 boys didn't care but kept on talking to eachother.

"Noona , can we go ?" Taemin whisper to jin . Jin chuckle and nodded.

"Well , we'll be going . It was nice seeying you again." Jin smiled at the 3 girls who smiled and waved back.

Taemin and teac just bowed before walking out the Café with jin following .

They got into their car and drove back home.

 

Park Siblings : Home

 

The 3 got back home , put their new clothes in their walk-in closet and took a shower.

 

7:30 

 

The park family just finished eating dinner . 

They're in the living room , talking , laughing & watching the TV.

The parents look at eachother before nodded.

"Kids . I need to tell you something." Mai said , getting the 3 attention.

"What is it?" Jake ask looking at his parents.

"Well....... " Mai started but looked at her husband . Her husband smiled .

"We're ... moving to korea." He said in one breath. The 3 kids look at them with wide-eyes before sighing.

"We are ?" Kimmi ask . The parents nodded.

"Yea .. tomorrow." Minho bite his lips as he hold his wife hand , holding it tightly.

The 3 kids look at eachother and shurg.

"I guess... i'll go pack....wait , what about school ?" Kimmi and jake ask at the same time .Their parents smiled.

"We already took care of that problem." Mai said smiling . The kids nodded and went back to their room to pack their clothes.

"What am i going to tell jenny..." Kimmi sigh as she began packing her clothes.

 

Kwon's Home 

 

The 3 siblings got home and went into their rooms to take a shower or whatever.

 

7:30.

 

The family are in the living room , talking and laughing . 

Their parents are sharing looks with eachother before clearing their throat.

"Kids . " Dae started . The kids turn to him and smiled.

"We're going to the airport to pick up a close friend of ours." Jade smiled as she and dae hug eachother . The kids nodded.

" What time ?" Jin ask . 

"10:50." Dae replied. Taemin groan.

"I can't go . I have a dance competition." Taemin pouted. The rest chuckle before pincing his cheeks.

"It's alright . Anyway , they are really good friend of ours . " Dae and Jade smiled . The kids nodded before going back to talking and laughing.

 

* The promise....... the promise is still on ! * The parents thought happily.