Chap 3

Fulfilling the promise .

Recap 

 

* The promise....... the promise is still on ! * The parents thought happily. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

5:00 

 

"Go wake up the kids , honey." Mai smiled at her husband who smiled back before going upstairs to wake the kids up.

"KIDS !!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!" He shouted . The 3 kids groan before getting up and going to their bathroom , doing their morning routine.

 

30 Minutes later.

 

Jae came down like this.

Jake   -  

Kimmi -

 

 

They went down stairs , carrying their luggages . 

"Aigoo kids , your growing up to be some good-looking people ." Minho smiled as he and Mai went out the door , follow by the 3 kids. 

"You guys look good , too." Jae smiled . Their parents chuckle before smiling.

 

Parents wearing.

Mai

Minho

 

They got into their 'FAMILY-VAN' and drove off to the airport.

 

They went into the airport .

People were staring at them , whispering about how they look good and stuff... he park family didn't care nor realize.

Kimmi , jae and jake were talking about some sports when kimmi felt someone tapping her behind . She turn around and saw 4 guys there with a pencil.

"Uh .. yes ?" Nadine ask , confused. The boys turn red before smiling shyly.

"Can .. can w-we h-have your autograph  ??" the boy with the blonde hair ask , looking down . Kimmi looked confuse.

"Um .. I'm not a celebrity .." Kimmi said . The 4 boys looked shock , before blusing mad again.

"S-sorry.... your just beautiful." The one witht he browm wavy hair smile. Jae and jake came and drag kimmi away .

"Ugh . Those guys . Such a flirt." Jae said as he frown , same with jake.

"Ugh .. over-protective brothers.." Kimmi mumble .

Girls were giggling whenever jae and jake would look their way , while guys would blush whenever kimmi would look their way.

 

"FLIGHT 234 ! FLIGHT 234 !! GO TO GATE 23 !!" The announcer shouted over the P.A. The Park family walk towards the gate and handed them their tickets.

 

"Ahh ..first class is the bestt ~" Jae sigh happily as the rest chuckle.

"The plane would land in 14 hours. " Mai said. They nodded.

"Dad , you arranged everything , right ?" Kimmi ask . Their dad nodded.

"House , school .. yea .. & we're moving here .. because , our company ... the Kwon family will be working with us." Mai smiled . The kids nodded before talking to eachother.

"You still have the necklace , right?" Mai ask kimmi . Kimmi nodded and pointed to her necklace.

 

Pretend it has a name carved inside .

 

 

"Mom , who's taemin ? Why is it carved in the ring ?" Kimmi ask , looking the the necklace.

Their parents look at eachother , smiling.

"You'll find out soon." Minho wink . Kimmi just nodded went back to doing previously.  

 

SKIP TO LANDING - 

 

"YOU NOW HAVE LANDED IN SEOUL , KOREA. " The announcer announce . People got off the plane .

 

"WOAHH !  First time being in KOREAA!!" Kimmi shouted , jumping around .  People around here laugh , chuckle at her action .

"Mhhh .. 2nd time being in korea." Jae and jake smiled . Their parents smiled at their children actions.

 

Kwon family -

 

"Lets go !" Jade and dae shouted from downstairs . 

Jin and teac came down , dressed neatly .

"Looking nice." Jade smiled . 

"You too , mom and dad." Jin smiled.

"Come on , they'll be landing in 30 minutets.!" Dae shouted , getting into his limo with his family.

"DRIVE!" He shouted at the driver who nodded and speed off to the airport.

 

Jin wearing.

Teac

Dae ( dad) - No hat

 

Jade (mom )

 

They got to the airport and got off the limo.

People were taking pictures of them , staring at them . Girls were giggling when they look at teac and his dad while boys were drooling over Jin and her mom.

"OMO ! There they are !" Jade smilled , pointing to a model-like family who were sitting down on a bench.

"Whoaa... you sure ? They look like models." Teac said . Their parents chuckle.. 

They could only see the back of them , cause they were facing the other way.

 

NO ONE'S POV 

 

The park family were sitting on the bench , waiting.

People pass by take pictures , some even stand there , staring at them.

Kimmi and jae were playing thumb wrestle while jake was just watching . The parents were talking .

"MAI!!!" A voice shouted. 

The kids didn't even bother to look .. they were just in their own little world.

The parents turn around and saw the Kwon family standing there.

Jade and mai run up to eachother before giving eachother a hug, while the 2 dad did some handshake before hugging.

"OMG ! It's been such a long time! I miss you so much !!& OMG ! You gotten so prettier!" The 2 woman exclaim at the same time before laughing and talking to eachoterh.

 

* Wow ... i haven't see this side of mom ...and these Parks are good-looking..* Teac and jin thought , looking at the Parks who was talking to their parents.

"Kimmi ! Jae ! Jake !" Mai shouted.

The 3 turn around before stading up and walking to their parents.

* OMG .. They are really .. realllllllyyy good-looking! * The kwon family thought.

The 3 kids bow .

"Hi . I'm jae." Jae smiled. The kwon family smiled.

"I'm jake." Jake bow.

"I'm Kimmi." Kimmi smiled .

"OMO ! Your children are so good-looking!" The kwon family smiled. The siblings smiled before bowing.

"Darlings , these are The Kwon family." Minho smiled .

"Hi . I'm Jin." Jin smiled. 

* She's very pretty !* The Park thought.

"Hey . I'm teac." Teac bow before smiling.

* Good genes they have* Park thought.

"OMO ! Your children are good-looking !" Mai smiled hugging her bestfriend.

" Jae .. why are they taking pictures!?" Kimmi whisper to jae . Jae chuckle before flicking her forehead..

"I don't know ??" He replied shurgging. Kimmi rolled her eyes playfully.

"Well . Lets going , shall we ?" Dae smiled . They nodded before heading out .

 

When they got into the limo , their parents started talking to eachother .. leaivng their kid in a awkward position.

On the way , the kids didn't talk that much , only asking questions while the parents talk and laugh.

 

"Here we are!" Dae exclaim . The 2 family got out .

"Get your stuff inside & explore the manshion . " Mai smiled at her kids. THe kids nodded before going inside.