chap 5

Fulfilling the promise .

THIS ENGLISH .

THIS KOREAN

 

5:50

Livingroom ---

 

 

"AHAAA ! Finnally... So tired ." Kimmi smiled , sitting down on the couch with her brothers.

"Yep.... got all our things in places.... Who wants to go and eat?" Jae ask, turning the TV off. The 2 smile.

"LETS GO!" Kimmi and Jake shouted , jumping up and down.

"I thought you guys were tired." Jae chuckle. The 2 just shurg.

"Can't say no to food." The 2 shouted happily. 

"Wait ... do you know where ?" Jake ask . Jae nodded.

"I've been here couple times." Jae smiled . The 2 sigh.

"Your korean is better than mine." They both pouted . Jae smiled before ruffling their hair.

"You should start speaking in korean , since you'll be living here." Jae smiled walking to the door with the 2 following .

"You pay." Kimmi smiled sweetly , making the brother smile .

"I'm always paying." Jae pouted sadly , making jake slap the back of his head.

"Don't pout , doesn't match you." Jake smirk . Jae roll his eyes playfully .

"Come on , get in." Jae smiled . The two nodded.

"When am i going to get my own car ?" kimmi sigh sitting in the back . Jae and jake smirk.

"Soon." Jae smiled before speeding off .

 

The 3 siblings got out of their car .

 

People were staring at them , girls were staring at the boys , blusing when some girls stare at kimmi in envy ? jealousy ? 

Guys were 'wowing' kimmi. Admiring her beauty .

 

"This place is call , MYEONGDONG. " Jae smiled . The 2 'lost' kids nodded , making jae chuckle.

"Come on , lets go ." Jae smiled . The 2 followed behind like a puppy.

 

"OH ! What's that !?" Jake ask , poting to the 'thing' .

 

Jae chuckle.

"It's call , tteokbokki. It's really good." Jae explain . Kimmi and jake nodded.

"Can we get some ?" Kimmi ask .

"Mhh." Jae smiled . 

 

"Here you go ." The man smiled , handing them 3 plates of tteokbokki . 

"Thanks." Kimmi and jake smiled ... earning a confuse look from the man .

"I mean .. Thanks ."  The man nodded , smiling.

 

"You go first." Jake smile at kimmi who just roll her eyes.

"Fine ." Kimmi sigh before taking a bite of tteokbokki .

 

"Whoaaaa .. it'a actually good." Kimmi smiled cutely ... earning some squeal from boys .. and girls....

"K ... here we go." Jake nodded before taking bites of his tteokbokki.

"OMG ! It's good !" Jake smiled widely .. making the girls around him blush .. giggle ...

"Told ya." Jae wink .... making the girls squeal .. giggle and blush.

 

"Lets get a drink." Jae suggested . The 2 nodded.

The 3 started to walk thru the crowed place .

Than ..... a guy bumb into kimmi .. making her fall.

 

"Ouch .." Kimmi hold her elbow which was bleeding . The guy gasp before bowing over and over .

"I'm so sorry !!! sorry ! sorry!" The guy kept repeating . Kimmi chuckle.

"Uh... it's alright..." Kimmi smiled.  The guy look at kimmi .. confused .

"Oh .. Uh .. sorry .. It's okay." Kimmi clear awkwardly. 

The guy bow.

"I'm sorry . I wasn't looking where i was going . Does it hurt?" The guy ask , biting his liips nervously .

"Nah . It's okay ." Kimmi smile . The guy smiled and sigh in reliefe . Kimmi look at the guy before smiling.

 

* He's handsome .* Kimmi thought .

 

* Woww !! She's really pretty !!* The guy thought , studying kimmi's face.

"Well , i'm really sorry about what happened ! I have to get going . Bye !" The guy bow before running off. 

 

* I'M IN KOREA ! GOTTA SPEAK KOREAN !!* Kimmi shouted in her mind.

 

"You okay ?? Are you hurt ? did the guy hurt you ? do you-" Jae and jake started but kimmi pinch their cheeks.

"It's alright . Just a little cut." Kimmi smiled , showing them her cut. The 2 boys sigh in reliefe.

"I got the drinks . " Jae smiled , giving the drinks to his younger brother and sister.

"Thanks." The 2 smiled before taking a sip of their drinks. 

 

 

PARK'S MANSION 

 

"You kids have school tomorrow ." Mai smiled at the 3 kids who were sitting on the couch .

"Awhh... .." The 3 kids pouted sadly . The 2 parents chuckle .

"These are your uniform ." Minho handed them their uniforms . 

"Not bad ." The 3 mumble looking at their uniform .

 

 

UNIFORM

Boys

Girls

 

 

 

9:00

 

"Night ." The 3 kids smile to their parents before going up to their room.

 

"I can't wait till they meet eachother !" Mrs. Park smile , hugging Mr . Park who just chuckle at his wife 'childish' behavior .  

( I'll be calling Mai and Minho [ the parents ]  ,Mrs/Mr park . )

"I can't wait too ....  lets arrange a meeting with the Kwons next week on saturday ." Mr . Park smile . Mrs. Park nodded .