The Troubled Prince

The Troubled Prince

 

 

The room was dark and quiet save for the soft snores from the man sleeping soundly. Donghae’s eyes fluttered when he felt movement in his bed. He tried to get up but failed to do so when the intruder cuddled him from behind.

“Hae, you should leave me a space in your bed. Throw some of these pillows out.” Hyukjae sleepily said while squeezing himself closer to Donghae.

“Why are you here?” Donghae asked, stifling a yawn. “And why do you smell like grilled sausages? Did you go out? At this time of the night?”

Donghae was mad but he kept his eyes closed and let the other cuddle him.

“I just delivered the maknae to Siwon and I’m here to get my reward.”

Donghae smiled. “Where are they now? Is Kyuhyun not sad anymore? How about Siwon?”

“They’re fine! Don’t worry too much about them. They might be having some good bonding time right now..”

“Hmmn alright I believe you. Thank you.”

“Hae! You said I could sleep with you if I helped them get together again!”

Donghae turned over and faced Hyukjae with his innocent eyes. “I did. That’s why you can sleep with me now. Let’s sleep Hyukkie.”

“But Hae!”

“Sleep.”


Siwon left Kyuhyun to rest in the living room while he decided to make coffee. Truth be told, he wanted Kyuhyun to go home and not stay long. Before coming back to Korea, he has decided to work out his personal stuff alone and avoid Kyuhyun for the time being. It was working quite well with the help of the leader and their managers. However, he knew that the time has come to face his problems when his phone suddenly rang. He tried to keep calm but his father on the other end was doing a good job of ticking him off.

From the living room, Kyuhyun could hear Siwon arguing with someone. He has heard Siwon arguing over the phone before but this time it felt different. There was more tension than before. He can hear Siwon’s voice getting louder and louder as the call went on. Then it was silent. No more arguments, no more talking. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

“Sorry it took me long to make coffee,” Siwon entered carrying two mugs of coffee. “Oh I forgot to bring the sweet cakes. I’ll got get them.”

Kyuhyun grabbed Siwon’s arm and asked him to sit down with him. “I’ll eat the cakes later. We’ve got more important things to discuss.”

The tone in Kyuhyun’s voice was heavy and serious. He let out a deep sigh and sat besides his lover. Of course, Kyuhyun wasn’t stupid enough to not notice that he has been intentionally avoiding him for the past days, Siwon said mentally. If they’re going to talk now, might as well start it off.

“Kyu..” Siwon mumbled. “I’m really sorry for making you worry that you have to ask Hyukjae to bring you here. I was just in need of personal time…“

“What are you talking about? I was going to talk to you about the way you dress!” Kyuhyun said as Siwon’s brows furrowed in confusion. “That! Do you dress like that when you open your door to people at this time of the night?” His hand pointed at how Siwon was dressed – shirtless, with only his boxers on.

Siwon chuckled while combing his hair with a hand as he just remembered that he was too sleepy to put on a robe when he opened the door for Kyuhyun and Hyukjae earlier. Kyuhyun looked at him with disgust as he continued to nag him for the lack of proper clothing.

“I know that’s how you dress when you sleep, but hyung please don’t answer the door without a shirt on - especially when it’s a girl!”

Siwon looked at Kyuhyun with a mischievous grin. Kyuhyun, in return, distance his self away from the man, surrounding his self with the throw pillows he could get his hands on. “Oh no! No way, no way are you going near me without clothes on!”

“Hyukjae told me you were quite lonely these days..” Siwon swiftly moved towards Kyuhyun and trapped him in an embrace.

There was nowhere to go to and Siwon’s embrace was quite firm. Instantly, as he realized that a barely clothed Siwon was hugging him tight, Kyuhyun’s face turned red and his body stiffened. He almost forgot how strong Siwon’s arms were. He felt light headed as the scent of Siwon’s skin made his heart race.

“H-hyung.. I.. I don’t feel g-good..”

Siwon released Kyuhyun from his embrace and quickly checked him for fever. There was none, however, he quickly found out why Kyuhyun was not feeling good. Blood was slowly dripping from Kyuhyun’s nose. “Keep your head up and pinch your nose right there. I’ll get some ice.” Siwon instructed and left for the ice.

Kyuhyun obediently followed the instructions, but like a child scared by the sudden nose bleed, he anxiously called out for Siwon. To his relief, Siwon came back with an ice pack. This time Siwon was wearing a shirt. Perhaps he was in such hurry that he wore the shirt inside out.

“Does your head hurt? Are you dizzy? Nauseous?” Siwon asked while putting the ice pack on Kyuhyun’s forehead, near the nose bridge. The maknae carefully shook his head as Siwon wiped the traces of blood off his face.

“It stopped.” Kyuhyun released his nose and checked if blood will still ooze from it. “See? It’s fine now.”

Siwon removed the ice pack and observed Kyuhyun for a while, doubting if the maknae was really alright. Then Kyuhyun cheerfully laughed at Siwon. Pinching Siwon’s nose, the maknae reassured the man that he was fine and nosebleeds aren’t fatal. Siwon smiled back and then, again checked Kyuhyun for fever.

“Maybe you need to lie down and rest, Kyu. It’s already late.. come on, I’ll just drive you to the dorms tomorrow.”

Siwon stood up and reaches a hand for Kyuhyun to hold. But the maknae was being playful still. “Carry me, hyung!”

“You said you were fine-“

“Ahh.. I feel dizzy again..” Kyuhyun pretended to throw up on the sofa. “H-hyung.. c-carry me. It’s my l-last wish..”

“Alright alright..” Siwon gave up and then scooped Kyuhyun from the sofa, flinging the maknae over to his shoulder. “Your acting is bad, Kyu.”

Kyuhyun laughed as they made their way to their room. It always had fascinated him that Siwon was the only person who could lift him up and carry him as if he was a small child. He knows he has gained weight recently but still Siwon carried him with ease.

Gently, Siwon laid Kyuhyun on the bed. But as he was about to get up, Kyuhyun had wrapped his legs around Siwon’s waist and his arms around Siwon’s neck. Kyuhyun grinned and pulled Siwon closer to him.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Siwon asked with a husky voice. “You’ll probably get more than just a nosebleed this time.”

Although he asked for the other’s consent, Siwon wasn’t able to hold back as Kyuhyun was just inches from him. He leaned closer and kissed Kyuhyun’s lips. He forgot how his lover’s lips were like and kissed them again, begging the other for more. As Kyuhyun parted his lips a bit, Siwon took the opportunity to deepen the kiss.

Kyuhyun’s mouth tasted like the coffee they had earlier, only sweeter. Siwon regretted the days he had spent avoiding Kyuhyun. The days he spent alone and with nothing to do since he was suspended and wasn’t allowed to any event unless the company permitted him. His heart ached when he remembered the reason for his suspension. He felt sorry for Kyuhyun.

“Hyung? Why did you stop?” Kyuhyun whispered as Siwon suddenly stopped. The older man looked at him with so much affection that he wondered why Siwon would stop kissing him.

“I.. There’s something I need to tell you..” Siwon said, thinking if it was the right time for him to tell the truth. The truth that he was going to quit – singing, dancing, performing with the team – Siwon was going to leave them all.

“What? If you’re complaining about how my mouth tastes, I blame your coffee. You always make black coffee..” Kyuhyun checked if his breath smelled like coffee. “Yep, it’s the coffee.”

Siwon faked a smile. “No, it’s not that. I love how you tasted like coffee.” He knew how the other members would react if he told them he’s going to leave except for Kyuhyun. For years, he treated Kyuhyun differently and their relationship was more than just being friends. Kyuhyun felt also the same for him. And his decision of leaving the team would greatly affect their relationship.

“I just wanted to say.. that..”

“Quit stuttering and say it.” Kyuhyun playfully flicked Siwon’s forehead.

Siwon sighed and kissed Kyuhyun’s lips. “I love you. That’s what I wanted to say. And that you need to sleep so I could drive you early to the dorms tomorrow.”

His answer earned him several flicks in the forehead. “Hyung why are you like that? You’re corny and mean and a killjoy!!”

Siwon can feel Kyuhyun wriggle his legs in protest. “I don’t want to sleep yet! Ahhh!! Hyuuung! Why can’t we have now?! I want it NOW!!”

“You’re being a child right now, Kyu.” Siwon chuckled as he tried to hold Kyuhyun’s arms away from hitting or flicking his head. He moved away just in time as Kyuhyun tried to knee kick him in the groin. “Oi, Kyu. If you do kick that body part that you love, you’ll be even sadder and lonelier for days!”

Kyuhyun stuck out his tongue at Siwon. “I don’t care! Also I am the maknae!”

Siwon pinned Kyuhyun’s hands down with one hand and moved closer that his face was again inches from the maknae’s. “You should be punished for being such a brat, Kyu.”

Bracing his self for what it seemed to be a kiss Kyuhyun closed his eyes just as Siwon’s lips touched his. It barely can be considered as a kiss since their lips touched for only a second. His face felt hot when he opened his eyes and saw Siwon smirking.

“What, you thought I was going to do it?” Siwon teased. Kyuhyun mumbled timidly, asking about the punishment. The older man rolled to his side of the bed and pulled Kyuhyun close to him, cuddling him tightly. “This is your punishment Kyu. You have to sleep.”

“What kind of stupid punishment is that? I didn’t get sati-“

Siwon placed a finger in Kyuhyun’s lips. “Shut up and sleep.”

“Hyung!! How dare you!” Kyuhyun swatted Siwon’s hand away from him and snapped. “You can’t tell me to ‘shut up and sleep’! You’re the most evil boyfriend ever! I came here because I haven’t heard from you in days and you treat me like a kid when I see you. I hate you! You go to sleep! I’ll sleep when I want to! You can’t make me!”

“This is why you are a spoiled kid.” Siwon lifted Kyuhyun’s head and kissed him. There was a bit of struggle at Kyuhyun’s part at first but Siwon ignored it until the maknae gave in. “Leeteuk hyung doesn’t know you’re here. Just think about what will happen if I bring you back to the dorms tired, sleep deprived, and not to mention in pain.”

Kyuhyun’s lips turned into a frown and tears began to form in his eyes. “I know that.. I just wanted to be with you. It feels like you have been avoiding me since you got here and I’m not sure what to do. Other members said you were cheating on me and I panicked. Then Hyukjae hyung dropped me here.”

“Who told you that I was cheating on you?”

“Anchovy.”

Siwon let out a stifled laugh. “Hyukjae? Kyu you know better than to believe him.”

“Then where were you when you’re not performing with us? All of the managers were always with us and you can’t go on personal schedules without a manager.”

“I was… at my parent’s house.” Siwon lied. “Mom said she missed having me at home and dad wanted me to take care of some things.”

“Oh. So you weren’t with other girls?”

Siwon shook his head.

“You know what I’ll do if you do cheat, right?”

“Kill me?”

“No silly. I’ll kill the girl first then you. Then I’ll burn you alive.” Kyuhyun smiled eerily which gave Siwon the chills. “Hyung.. when are you performing with us? Aren’t you going for tomorrow’s schedule?

“Sorry, I’ve got other schedules for tomorrow.”

Kyuhyun yawned as he rested his head on Siwon’s arm, staying close to him as if to prevent the man from going.  “It better be work or else..” He murmured. Siwon yawned as he watched the maknae sleep. He could hear him softly breathe in and out. The maknae’s scent made him feel at ease. He wondered if he could ever see this sight again once Kyuhyun knows about his decision.


“You know you’re going well with this..” His manager remarked and passed a bottle of water to Siwon.

“What do you mean with this?” Siwon asked. Sweat trailed down his tanned chest since they have been filming for hours under the sun.

“You’re doing great with acting! Keep this up and you’ll have more casting offers. See these?” The manager showed the messages on his phone. “These are offers for you to be part of their dramas. There are two offers for a drama and another for a movie.”

Siwon just smiled at the manager as he applied more of the sunblock lotion sent by Kyuhyun. He loves acting as much as he loves singing and dancing, but sometimes he feels that his acting career suits him better. He remembered Kibum who left their team to pursue his acting career. Siwon wondered what it feels like to be a full time actor.

“Hyung.. what if I go on an acting hiatus? I mean, what if I temporarily leave the team to be an actor? Just temporarily..”

The manager clapped suddenly and patted Siwon’s back. “That! That would be a great idea! That way I – no, we! We won’t have to travel to different places at once just to get to your schedules. Think about the sleeping time we could have once you quit the team-“

“Hyung I said ‘temporary leave’. I’m not quitting.”

The disappointment was visible at his manager’s face. “Wait, how about this.. for the mean time, take a one month temporary hiatus from the group and let’s have you act more. During that time, think if you want to be an actor or an actor-idol, then we’ll let you decide what’s next.”

Siwon looked at the manager and saw that he meant business. His being an actor and at the same time an idol was taking its toll on his manager. The long stays overseas, the trips they had to make in one day, the time he has to spend recording their songs and to practice their choreography… Siwon knew how hard it was. More than once did he needed to be in IV since his blood sugar would drop rapidly while filming for long hours. Worse, he has fainted after one of their stage performances.

“If we’re going to go with that deal, promise not to tell that to anyone in the group.”

“So you’re going to try it?” It was the brightest smile Siwon has seen in his manager’s face when he nodded in reply.

“Alright! I’ll just have to make a call to the company. So you’ll be in a temporary leave from the team – no performances, singing, dancing, or even tv appearances with them – and nobody has to know about it, right?”

He thought about it for a second before giving an agreeing nod to his manager.

 Being suspended from work has its advantages. First, he gets to sleep for hours without someone telling him to wake up and go to work. Another is that he could do whatever he wants to. But after weeks of having nothing to keep him busy, Siwon regretted the day he agreed to his manager’s deal. If he hadn’t agreed to that deal then he would be with the team, performing on different shows. If he hadn’t agreed with the deal then his schedules would be almost the same with Kyuhyun’s. He poured himself a glass of wine as he sat down in his sofa, blankly switching tv channels after another. His phone was ringing again.

“I’m coming back tomorrow, aren’t you excited?” Siwon asked Kyuhyun over the phone. The first thing he did when he came back at his hotel room was to call the maknae.

“No.” Kyuhyun bluntly replied. “I’ve sent you tons of sunblock why did you get tanned that much?”

He remembered Kyuhyun sending him sunblock after sunblock because the maknae was afraid of Siwon getting too tanned. Unfortunately, the director wanted Siwon to be tanned for the role.

“But Kyu, my character has to be tanned. The director said so.”

“Who’s more important? Me or the stupid director?”

“Of course it’s you! But babe, the tan suits our new album-“

“I don’t like you tanned!”

Siwon sighed as he readied to take a bath. He took off his shirt and looked at the mirror, his phone still with him. “Oh Kyu.. I think not every part of my body is tanned.”

“What do you mean? Oh so the back of your ears aren’t tanned? Oh. That is good news. NOT.”

He can’t help but laugh at the maknae’s stubborn and sarcastic remarks. “Babe, you know that body part that you love the most? It’s not tanned at all. It’s still the same!”

“Choi Siwon you ert! I didn’t ask about that!”

“But you are curious aren’t you?”

Kyuhyun was surprised by the question and now he wondered if that part wasn’t tanned at all. He wondered how Siwon would look like without his clothes on. Siwon then started singing a line from Shinee’s song ‘Sherlock’.

“I AM NOT CURIOUS!” Kyuhyun yelled. “Anyways, message me if you’re already here tomorrow. I still have a recording so I’ll just meet you at your apartment.”

“It’s ‘our’ apartment. It’s our temporary home until we purchase a house far from the city, remember?”

Kyuhyun’s face turned red and he was grateful that they weren’t in a video call. “Hyung, how long do you think do we have to be idols before we.. we buy our own house together.. You know, we live in our house, then you’ll wake up in the morning to the smell of my home cooked breakfast – oh wait, I don’t know if I’ll be cooking, so..”

“You wouldn’t be cooking because you would wake up to my kisses, and then we’ll make love the whole day..”

“Not one of your phone calls ended up being wholesome. Hyung I’m serious! Ah, forget it. I still have school and a recording tomorrow. Call me when you get back alright?”

“Alright.. do well tomorrow!”

“Of course. I’ll hang up now.”

“Oh Kyu.. wait..” Siwon quickly said. “If ever given the chance, would you leave the team and live life as you wanted to?”

“Leave the team? Of course not! I wouldn’t trade being a Super Junior for any thing. I’m already happy with my life right now. Why’d you ask?” Kyuhyun replied without hesitation.

“No reason at all. I love you Kyu..”

“I hate you.” Kyuhyun chuckled. “Why are you- OHMYGOD. Someone stupid just challenged me into a game of starcraft! Hyung I’ll go now, alright?”

Siwon can hear Kyuhyun arguing with Hyukjae. “You’ve still got school tomorrow so go to bed early!”

“Sure.. whatever. Call me when you get back!!”

His head hurt. How come he was older than Kyuhyun but the latter was able to think maturely of things. Right then he wanted to go home and hug Kyuhyun who he hasn’t seen in months. He felt sorry for making a deal with his manager and the company. Quickly, he dialled his manager’s number.

“Hyung, I’m sorry but the deal is off. I’m cancelling whatever filming I have once I get back home. I’m going to perform with everyone on stage from now on. I’m not missing any stage because I had to go and film something else… I want off the deal.”

Remembering what had happened recently to his career made Siwon finish a two bottles of wine by his self. One thing has led to another and people from different sides are pushing him. Of course, the company wasn’t amused at how he agreed to be an actor one moment and the next day he cancels them all. It wasn’t easy to have him casted for different dramas and commercial shoots and Siwon’s reason made the company even angrier.

“Stick with the team? What the hell! You’re well off as an actor! What, you prefer to be just a visual member? Do you know how much it costs to have those bookings for you? Just because you’re rich doesn’t mean you can just cancel schedules at your will. Remember that you work for me!” Siwon remembered the chairman yelling at him. He wasn’t able to explain any further since the boss already has decided on reprimanding him.

With the suspension in effect, Siwon’s father wanted him to try his hands on the family business. Siwon wasn’t more than willing to and it has led to an argument between him and his family. The days he spent without work, without anyone with him, made Siwon even more confused. He wanted to be an actor and at the same time he wanted to perform with the team which he had been missing all this time. He wanted to be a good son to his father but he couldn’t do it without making the management company even more irritated. How he wanted to just run away with Kyuhyun and live somewhere far.

Speaking of Super Junior, Siwon switched the channel just in time to watch the show that runs every Saturday night. He was already intoxicated by the amount of alcohol he’s been drinking but he still opened a bottle of scotch. He took a sip and leaned back at the couch. He laughed with every segment of the show with his fellow members on it.

Then something made his senses waken – Kyuhyun who was made up to look like a girl. Siwon thought it didn’t look bad. Kyuhyun was actually prettier than most of the girls he had met. He was enjoying seeing Kyuhyun act like a girl until the part where one of the casts discovers he was a man. Siwon had had enough when he saw how the cast member suddenly grabbed Kyuhyun from behind. Enraged, Siwon grabbed his keys and stormed out of his apartment.


“I bet Siwon would go crazy if he sees you dressed like that.” Donghae remarked. He, together with Hyukjae and Kyuhyun, was watching the Saturday show at the dorms. Kyuhyun let out a shy laugh at Donghae’s remark.

“Are those really natural, Kyu?” Donghae asked curiously.

“What natural Hae? Kyuhyun’s chest would be flat as a plateau if it weren’t for Siwon!” Hyukjae intervened as he laughed.

Kyuhyun threw one of the throw pillows towards Hyukjae which he managed to evade.

“You mean Siwon helped them grow? I want mine to grow, too.”

Hyukjae’s face turned red when he saw Donghae grabbing his own chest. “Hae! Stop that! You can’t do that outside my room.”

A loud bumping sound came from their doorway. Hyukjae quickly got up to see who came in. The three were surprised to see Siwon staggering towards them.

“Kyu.. I need to.. talk to you..” Siwon said groggily.

“Hyung, what happened to you? Are you alright?”

Smelling the strong alcohol in Siwon’s mouth, Kyuhyun guided Siwon towards his room. Usually, they would be kicked out of the room if Sungmin was there. Fortunately, Sungmin still has his radio schedules to do. Kyuhyun helped Siwon sit on his bed but Siwon pulled him in bed. The older man suddenly was on top of him kissing him quite forcefully.

“H-hyung.. what’s wrong with you? No, stop..” Kyuhyun managed to say in between kisses. The taste of alcohol lingered in his mouth. “You’re drunk – wait, how did you get here? You drove here like that?!”

Siwon smirked and stared at him with half lidded eyes. His unshaven face wasn’t helping him look decent. By the way he reeked and acted, Kyuhyun knew Siwon had one drink too many. “Kyu, you looked pretty in that stupid show. Very puhreettyy!”

“Oh so you’ve seen that- Stop that! Answer my questions first.” Kyuhyun pleaded but still Siwon continued to do what he pleased. The kisses were too strong and Kyuhyun already was uncomfortable. He felt Siwon’s hands pressing and rubbing against his chest and his sides. Then one of Siwon’s hands slipped inside his pants, groping him hard. He suppressed the moan that was to come.

“Stop that! Hyung!” Kyuhyun yelled. When Siwon didn’t stop he started hitting and pushing away Siwon. “What the hell are you doing you sick drunkard?!”

In any given day, Kyuhyun would have appreciated what Siwon was doing to him. Except that at that time, Siwon was going too fast that it made him uncomfortable. Siwon only stopped when Kyuhyun hit his face. He stood up and massaged the part where Kyuhyun had hit him.

Kyuhyun also got up and fixed his clothes. He glared at Siwon who stood there laughing. “That was sick. What’s wrong with you?”

“You didn’t like it?”

“Of course not! Who would?!”

“Pfft. But when that bastard on tv grabbed your you’re fine with it?”

Kyuhyun sighed and understood the situation. He tried to be calm as he explained. “That was a skit, an act! We were just acting, hyung, and to be honest I didn’t like it one bit when he touched me.”

“Then why wouldn’t you let me touch you now?” Siwon was being aggressive. “Last time you were begging me for it and now.. tch.”

His brows furrowed in annoyance. The man was drunk and he knew better not to mind Siwon. However, the words that came next were too much for him.

“I see, you must have found yourself another man to with haven’t you?”

Kyuhyun, annoyed, walked out of the room and found Hyukjae and Donghae still in the living room. He was about to go back to the room to keep the situation from getting any worse but then Siwon quickly grabbed his arm and turned to the two people in the living room.

“This is funny, you guys..” Siwon laughed. Hyukjae stared at him warily while Donghae nervously waited. The two of them have heard the yelling from Kyuhyun’s room and was already worried.

“Kyuhyun here has found his self a replacement for me – his boyfriend!” Siwon laughed with a hint of mockery. “And now he doesn’t even want to do it with me!”

Kyuhyun struggled and pulled his arm away from Siwon. “Who would want to do it with a drunkard who has gone mad? Look at you!”

“Kyu, I am your boyfriend! You should do it with me.”

“Being my boyfriend doesn’t mean I should give in to you whenever you want ! That’s selfish of you!”

“Shut up! You don’t even know what you’re saying!”

Hyukjae came in between the two and tried to calm Siwon down.  “Siwon stop this.. you’re drunk. I can assure you that Kyuhyun is not seeing anyone other than you-“

“I’ve done everything for you and you tell me I’m selfish?”

“You are selfish! You only think of yourself!” Kyuhyun yelled. He was extremely annoyed at Siwon’s accusations and by the way the man was acting. “Ever since you’ve got here you haven’t done anything with the group! You weren’t there every time we perform or every time we win first place at music programs. You weren’t there when we had to be interviewed for the album. Where you there when some old man hit on me because he thought I was too pretty to be a boy? You weren’t there! And now you come barging at the dorms just to force yourself to me. That sounds quite selfish to me.”

“Kyu, stop.. Siwon’s just busy and he’s not in the right mind right now..” Donghae spoke as he could no longer bear to watch Kyuhyun and Siwon fighting. He was already teary eyed when he approached Kyuhyun.

“No! I won’t stop! That man really is crazy! A crazy, selfish, brainless horse who cares only about his self!”

Hyukjae had to use his strength to restrain Siwon from reaching Kyuhyun.

“You don’t know anything about me! Everything that I did – everything – was all because of you. Everything that’s happening to me right now is because of you! You! You made my life ing miserable right now! You’re like a stupid curse that someone stupid gave to me! I should have just chosen to be a full time actor than to be with you, than having to experience this… this stupid bull!”

“I HATE YOU! You should just go leave the team and kill yourself! You hate your life so much, why don’t you just die!”

Hyukjae was no match for Siwon’s strength even if the latter was under the influence of alcohol. Siwon was about to grab Kyuhyun when, suddenly, someone grabbed him from behind and pinned him against the wall. He felt something solid hit him from the left and then his face began to throb in pain. Blood dripped from the cut in his lower lip. There in front of him was Kangin while Leeteuk stood near Kyuhyun.

“Nobody is allowed to come to the dorms under the influence.” Kangin calmly said. His grip at Siwon’s shirt collar was tight and secure. “Nobody.”

“Siwon, you’re suspended. You can’t come in here looking like some neighbourhood drunk. Go home before the managers see you!” Leeteuk said. “Let him go, Kangin.”

Siwon checked the cut he acquired from Kangin’s punch. It was still bleeding. He looked at the faces in the room – Kangin and Leeteuk watched him carefully, Donghae nervously cried besides Kyuhyun, Hyukjae stared at him in disbelief, and Kyuhyun looked scared but angry at the same time.

“W-wait.. what do you mean by suspended? Siwon is suspended?” Hyukjae asked. Siwon got up and fixed his clothing and then stared at everyone before he made for the door.

“It doesn’t mean anything.” He quietly said. “It doesn’t mean anything now. I’m leaving.” He made his way out the door with a bit of a stagger. Leeteuk, worried how Siwon would get home, ordered Hyukjae to drive the man to his apartment.

“Kyuhyun are you alright?” Leeteuk asked while Kangin tended to Donghae. Kyuhyun stood there unable to believe what just had happened. He never had a fight that big with Siwon. Never did he become afraid of Siwon before or angrier even. It felt like the drama series he watched on tv, only real. He apologized to the leader and excused himself, saying that he would just talk to him the next day.

The cool bed was of no comfort when he could still hear the words exchanged between the two of them. They’ve said words that were quite hurtful, and now the pain came crashing to him. There was no doubt that they have fallen apart. What the reason was for their big fight, he couldn’t remember. He didn’t want to think too much about it, but it was all that he could see when he closed his eyes. He began to cry.

 

TO BE CONTINUED~