The Senior

When the sunny girl meets the snow prince

Hi , I'm back ! Hope you all enjoy it ! And the new character too ! ^^

~ Emiheartxkey <3 <3 <3


 Kyohyun's POV

          "Are you all right?" I heard a person say 

          That voice is very familiar to me. I looked up. It is that pakka

          "Ouch! Who is that pabo that pushed me away? Not knowing my identity!" that senior said.  

          "So, who are you,exactly?" Hongki turned to him, quite pissed off, I must say .

          "Me?" He said , looking around .

          Hongki inhaled and looked at him once more. ( His reaction ,-.-" )

          "Oh, My name is LEE JAEJIN, remember it's JAEJIN! " He mumbled as he sped off.

          "Hmph ! " I said as I looked at Hongki .

          "Btw, why are YOU here ? " I specified on the YOU , pointing towards the pakka .

          "Saving a pabo from that Jaejin guy ? "

          "YAH !! LEE HONGKI !!! You get it from me ! "

          I took my bag , attempting to hit him . But he shooed off so fast that I could not bash him up .

          "HEY PRETTY!" I heard someone called me from the back .

          "YAH ! Get out of my life already! IDIOT! " I shouted as I turned around.

          Only to find oppa and the rest of SHINee looking at me, wide-eyed.

          I smiled foolishly and shook my hair, as I walked towards them .

          "Hehe... Mianhae ...for that rudeness," I muttered the last part.

          I went up the car and Taemin oppa is still dazed by my words.

          "Hello~ " I wave my hand in front of Taemin oppa .

          " Sorry , I'm still stunned by your words , dongsaengnie . "

          "Mianhae , I'm telling someone off .That guy was harrassing me just now and called ,'Hey pretty !' to me too . "

          "Oooh ..." Now , we all get it . " Oppa said .

          "So, now , where are we going for lunch ? " I asked them .

          "CHICKEN!!!!" Onew oppa yelled, then smiled goofily 

          The rest sighed, "Well, chicken it is then" I declared, and Onew oppa drove off to the so called 'best chicken restaurant in Seoul', as Jinki oppa said .

          The other's reaction were =__=", -.-, or -_____-"

At the Chicken Restaurant...

          "Hmm... I would like 2 buckets of fried chicken, 4 chicken nuggets, 1 chicken soup, a bowl of chicken noodles and umm... 1 plate of chicken rice" Onew oppa said to the waiter, whose reaction was like >>>o__o 

          "Yah!! Lee JinKi!! That's too much!" Key oppa scolded, but this time I surprisingly agree with him.

          Onew oppa pouted and showed him his puppy eyes, which of course doesn't affect him at all. In the end, Onew oppa sigh defeatedly and told the waiter "I'll just have the 2 buckets of chicken and the plate chicken rice" 

         The waiter wrote it down on his note pad. "How about the others?" he asked 

         "We'll just share 2 buckets of fried chicken" Key oppa smiled at the waiter

         "I want to drink BANANA MILK!!" Taemin oppa yelled, the waiter was shocked by his loud out burst and nearly fell on his , if Minho hadn't caught him in time XD.

         "I'll just have cola" Jonghyun oppa smiled, charmingly at the waiter...sometimes I wonder if he's gay....

         "I'll have the same as him" I smiled at the waiter. 

         "I'll have the ice blended chocolate" Minho said monotonously.

         "I want soy milk'" Onew oppa said.

         "I'll have the vanilla milk shake then" Key oppa said, handing the waiter back the menu.

         "Then that shall be all right sir?" he said, direacting the question to Onew oppa who is still sulking.

         "Yes, that shall be all. You may go now" Minho oppa gestured him to leave.  

         He left us and went back to the kitchen. "Sheez, that waiter sure is annoying" Minho oppa scowled at the kitchen .

         I giggled, then I saw a guy entering the chicken restaurant with a bunch of other guys surrounding him.

         OMO!! It's that jerk, what's his name again?? Jaehyun? Jaejon?? "Dongsaeng, why do you looked bothered" Jonghyun oppa asked.

         "That guy is the jerk who harrassed me just now !" I whispered as fast as i could to Jonghyun oppa .

         " Omo , chincha ? " He gawked at me . Like this : O.o

         " Definitely true! His name is ... erm... what again ... " I said through my teeth .

         Just then , what i hate to happen most , has happened . That jerk came over and sat at an empty chair beside me .

           " Remember me , babe ? " He whispered into my ear . The warm breath lingered at my ear and I can't help but shivered a little . 

             " YARH YArh YArh ! What do U think U are doing ? HUH ? " Key oppa stood up and pointed his index finger onto that pabo's  chest , while questioning him .

              " Relax , relax .... " He smoothed Key oppa and made him sit back into his sit , like a mother tucking a baby into bed.

             " Ok , let me explain , my name is Lee Jaejin , and I'm her senior . " He said pointing to me .

             " So, you are that jerk that harassed Kyohyun , HUH ? " Minho oppa bellowed , as he voice is really that low .

             " Oh ... So your name is Kyohyun ? " He smiled foolishly .

            But in my opinion , acting cute . :P BLEH !

            I made a face to him and turned towards my oppas .

            " Hey Jaejin ah , we've got a place . " I heard someone said from behind .

            " Arasso ! " He shouted back.

 


Who is that person that spoke and who are the other guys ?

Stay tuned ! ^_~

~Emiheartxkey

Btw , a part of this chapter is written by Cute_gurlz98 unnie . Gomawo for that !

Do you all like the character ? So , who is the character ? The first person to say so gets to write a teaser for the next chapter !

Comments and subscriptions are all loved !!!

Saranghaeyo ! <3