Life with HIM as a neighbour.Gosh...Damn annoying ...

When the sunny girl meets the snow prince

Kyohyun's POV

                   "Oppa~"

                   "Hmm?" He turned towards me .

                   "I chincha hate that pakka Hongki guy , always full of smirks and is damn irritating ." I gave him a very annoyed look .

                   " Aish .... I also think so , try to adapt to it . He is our neighbour ." He gave me cheerful smile .

                   "Arasso,arasso." I said in a deadly tone of mine."Yah, just get over it, it's only a small matter" Key oppa tried comforting me, which didn't work.

                  "Small matter my " I mumbled .

The next day ~~~

                   " Hey oppa ! " I said as I walked down the stairs , towards the dining table to have breakfast !

                   " Morning , umma , appa ." I greeted too .

                   I sat beside oppa , with appa and umma opposite us .

                   " So , you are starting school today , my dear ~ " Umma told me .

                  " Yup ! " I said cheerfully .

                  " Who is fetching me there ? Since I don't know the directions ." I looked at umma with an anticipating look .

                  '' Oh ya , speaking of that , you would be going to school with Hongki ! "

                 " Bwoh ?!"

                 That priceless look of mine made Key oppa chuckled .

                 " Yah ! " I step him on his leg .

                 "Ouch ! U don't have to do that right ? " He said, gritting through his teeth .

                  "Merong ! :P " I laughed .

               " Too bad , u need to go with that pakka ~ " He sung .

                " Hmph ! " I said as i slung back into my seat .

After breakfast ~

                I went out the door and went without the pakka . I am sure that without him , i can also go to school , MYSELF ! I walked to the main road , and went towards the bus stop to wait for a familiar number , bus ... 80 ! I just sat down and that bus came , i hurried up and began to enjoy every scenery towards my destination .

             I was suppose to stop at the 8th stop , but at the 8th stop , i can't spot the school , so i thought , maybe I remembered wrongly . But , its already the 12th stop , and I still couldn't find it . Just then , I saw a sign stating : To the cemetery .

             Omo !!!! I've took the wrong bus !!! Aish ... The time is 7.47am on my watch and I'm already 15 mins late for the first day of school ! Oh god ... OKTOKAE ???

             Then , at this moment , I received a tap on my right shoulder . I turned my head only to find ... Lee Hongki , standing there .

             I gave him a surprised look and as though he can read my mind , he said ," Pali get outta here , we are already late . "

           Like a slave , I did his bidding and walked down the stairs and took the return bus to the 3rd stop . ( counting from my house ) , there we took bus 110 for 4 stops and finally reached school .

            "All thanks to you , we are late by half an hour . " He stared at me with the gaze that Key oppa had too ; fierce and scary .

            " Oh ...arasso ... " I muttered .

            " Btw, which subject are you taking ? " I asked him , cheerfully .

           " 'A' and ' E ' Maths , Music and arts . " He said , irritated .

            " Oh .. ok. " I said . In my mind , I thought that all his subjects are the same as mine , God ... that jerk ...

           I hurried to my class , which is also his , and the only vacant seat left is next to him ... GARH ...

           I put my bag down and took out the note book and blah blah blah , while I was copying the notes down , I heard some 'flys' muttering and giggling behind .

           I turned around and saw a group of girls giggling and saying how handsome and cute hongki is . I almost vomitted when I heard these . Cute ? Handsome ?

          My god ! Thats totally the opposite ! Aish , dun care them any more . And better get on with my work .

Dong Dong Dong ~

               The bell rung and i received a message from oppa after some time . It states :

Kyohyun ah ,

Oppa here , will be fetching you up and taking you out for lunch with the other oppas , ok ?

               I replied :

 Neh ! Wait for you at the main gate . ^_~

              I took my books and waited for them to arrive.Meanwhile , a senior came over . " Hey pretty girl ! Whats your name ? "

            I shrugged and walked to another side  . He didn't give up and pushed me to a wall and gave out a snister laugh . Then he came closer to me and .... Just at this precise moment , i close my eyes and someone pushed him to the ground .

           " Are you okay ? "


O.o Who is that person ?? Cliffhanger !!

Stay tuned to find out ! ^^

Hows this chaptie by me ?? Hope you all like it !

Comments and subscriptions are loved !

~ Emiheartxkey