Omona, My god! Why are you here ?

When the sunny girl meets the snow prince

Hi , Emiheartxkey here , with the 3rd chapter !!!! ^_^ Hope you all would like it !

Comments and subscriptions are all loved !


Kyohyun's POV

                        Grrr.... My tummy is grumbling already, I called out to Jonghyun oppa,

                       "Jonghyun oppa,can u drive faster??My stomach is calling out for food already!!!" 

                       "Chill,chill. I'm at my max speed already,arrasso?"

                       "Okay ..." I replied.

                       I gazed out of the window and saw some students taking their test papers to their umma and appas .

                       Then, I thought of that Hongki gu, aish...I almost got perfect score and that he is also quite cool...and while I was still in my thoughts,Jonghyun oppa shouted to me," Hey , didn't u say u are hungry?If so, get your movin!"

                      "OK!" I replied in the same amount of loudness.

                      We went to the barbercue shop that gives each of us a hot plate to cook our food.

                      Wow,the thought of it made my mouth water...

                      "Yah!! Don't drool!! You embarassing me" Key oppa smack me

                      "Oops, hehe...sorry oppa, I'm just really hungry" 

                      "Yeah, whatever" he mumbled and walk away to find a table.

                      I pout and followed behind.

                      "Let's seat over there at the corner!" Taemin pointed towards a table at the corner.

                      "Okay~" Onew sang and went over to the table

                      I sat in between Key oppa and Onew oppa ,with Jonghyun oppa directly opposite me .

                     " So , what are we having today ? " I asked them .

                     " Ahhhhh.... I want CHICKEN steak!!!! " Onew oppa immediately replied .

                     " Aish .... " Key oppa gave him a disgusted look as they have been eating chicken practically everyday .

                  We ordered our food and meanwhile , I excused myself from the table and turned towards the toilet .Just as I was to turn a corner, I knocked onto someone .

                      "OUCH ! " Both of us yelled , as we bumped into each others head .

                      " WHO IS THAT IDIOT THAT DOESN'T OPENS ITS EYES ? " The guy exclaimed .

                     " YARH!! " I rubbed my head as i looked up .

                     Lee Hongki ? " Get out of the way . " He muttered as he brushed me off .

                     I stood the dumbfounded for some time until Key oppa came and 'unfroze' me .

                   " Hey , Kyo Hyun-ah , Y are you standing there like an idiot ? "

                  " Er...m , noth..ing much . " I stuttered .

                  " So , has u gone to the toilet ? " He asked .

                  " Nope . "

                   " Quick , lets go . "

                  " Okay . "

                   After the toilet break , i kept thinking about him and the same cold attitude he has after all these years . Even when the oppas finished eating their food and eating their second serving , I haven't even had a single bite .

                 " Hey ! Kyohyun ! " Taemin oppa called out to me with a worried face .

                 " Huh ? " I replied after day-dreaming .

                 " Pali , we are going home already . Some of us still have schedules after this . "

                 " Arraso . "

                I dug into my food , but still could not stop thinking about him .

After dinner ,( Onew oppa paid the bills ) 

                Onew and Minho oppa went to their schedule as the rest of us intends to go back to the dorm .

                 Then I suggested , " Oppas , you all go back first , I'll walk home instead . "

                 " Huh ? Walking home ? Noooo, I will follow you . " Key oppa said .

                 " Kibum , you going with Kyohyun ? Then I will go too ." Jonghyun oppa replied .

                " Hey ... Do leave me alone .... I will tag along ! " Taemin oppa , with his usual comedic reply.

                I walked to the park and sat down at the bench in the starry night , with the dim light shining next to each bench .

   Key's POV

                    I'm kinda worried for Kyohyun . She doesn't eat her food and she seemed lost in her thoughts . Aish... Hope that I can help her by following her ...

                    " Hyung , where is she going ? " Taemin muttered as he pointed to the daze Kyohyun .

                   " I also don't know , she became like this since the toilet break ."

                   " Lets observe her closely then . Make sure she does not do anything dangerous . " I say in the usual umma tone .

Kyohyun's  POV

                   After enjoying the calm silence that calmed my emotions , we got going . And while Jonghyun and Taemin oppa went back to their dorm , I went home , with Key oppa escorting me .

                 " What are you thinking of ? "

                 " Nothing much . "

                  Just after I replied and turned around , I saw some people moving boxes into the house beside ours .

                 


So , who is that moving into the house beside Key and Kyohyun ?

Stay tuned to find out .

Sorry for not updating for so long !!! Chincha .... SORRY !!

Becuz of exams , thats why I updated so late . Hope you all enjoyed the update and will try to update faster and longer the next time . Ok ?

Btw , I guess you all know who that person is .... ^^

Comments and subscriptions are all loved !!!!