Flashback....

When the sunny girl meets the snow prince

Hi,emiheartxkey here with my 2nd fanfic !!! Hope you all would like it !!!

Love ya ~ !heart


When they are 10 , at a maths competition site ...

Kyo hyun's POV

         "Oppa~I'm scared ..."

         "My dear dongsaengnie,what is there to be scared about,come,sit down and relax,alright?"

         "Hmm ..."

         I replied but is still scared as it was my first competition that I'm attending .

         I glanced around and spotted a quite suave guy,looking coldly at the stage .

         Omo,is he a contestant? He's quite cool though.Just then,someone spoke.

         "Ahem,testing 1.2.3, Annyeonghasaeyo,welcome to the Maths Olympiad competition!All contestants please move towards your seat and prepare as it will start in 5 mins .Family members please sit down at the designated area.Gamsamhamida!"

         I moved towards my seat slowly,noticing that 'he' is also walking towards his seat.I stole a peek at his name,'Lee Hongki',hmm nice name though.

         " All right students,the time now is 9am sharp,we will stop at 10.45am . "

          "Ne~" we all replied,but he still kept his composure and said nothing.What a weird guy O.o,but anyway,the competition started and I finished it all in a breeze. When I was done, it was already 10.25am

         Ok,good. I checked my paper as thoroughly as I could and just when I lifted my head,the announcer said," All right,the time is up." 

         The guy also finished the paper and I guess is also quite smart.

Result day ...


            The same students that participated in the competition went back to the competition sit to get our results .

            Brrrr.... The time the result day was here , it was already winter and the strong cold winds are blowing from the back , so cold . My feelings at that moment was mixed as I was both excited and cold .

           That Hongki guy was also there . Hmm , lets see who has a higher score.      

           Our results are announced through the speakers and later on being sent to our phones.

           After a list of people's name its finally my turn ....

          "Lee Minyu , 81 marks . "

          "Kim Kyo Hyun , 98 marks , nice one . "

          "Lee Hongki , 100 marks ,  a perfect score , well done."

           OMONA!!! I scored 98!!!! By 2 marks,I would have a perfect score.Aish! Wait a minute,did I heard Lee Hongki?And perfect score?

           I glanced back to him and found him smirking away . He was just not far away from me and I guess I heard him saying , 'Once again, a perfect score.I wonder when I would not get a perfect score.'

           Such a snob !

End of flashback

          Now , in 2011 , Kyo Hyun is already 17 , is Daejun High school .Hongki is also 17 but at SM High .

  Kyo HYun's POV 

           Aish , after a day of school back at home .

           " Umma !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

           "Hmm ? "

           "I want to transfer school !!! "

           "Waeyo ? You are doing fine in ur current school ."

           "Because , guys in my class keep bullying me . "

           Umma sighed "Okay, but which school do you to transfer too??"

           "SM High"        

           "Arasso~ I'll arrange the documents you need to transfer school"

          "Thanks umma, you're the best!"

          "Hmm~ go and greet your oppa in his room"

          "Ne~"

          I went to Key oppa's room and barge in without knocking

          "Omo!!" Key oppa jumped due to shock

          "Hahaha" I laughed at his priceless expression.

          He sent daggers to me with his eyes

         "Yah! Do you want your handsome oppa to die early because of a heart   attack?!"

         "Handsome? Oppa I never knew you are so funny" I said in between laughs

         "Yah! Are you saying your oppa is ugly?"  

         I nodded 

         He tackled me to the ground and pretended to strangle me.

         "Ahh!! I'm sorry!! Oppa is the most handsome"

         He stopped strangling me and got up.

         "It would've been easier if you admitted it at first"

         "Whatever" I muttered as I got up from the floor and brushed the imaginary dusts off my uniform

        "Go and change" he pushed me to my room which is by the way next to his.

       "I have my own legs to walk you know"

       "Yeah whatever" he said and went back to his room

       "Aish, pabo" I muttered as I grab some clothes from the closet.

       I took the clothes , bathe and went back to oppa's room with my wet but silky hair flung to my back .

       " Oppa , wad are you doing ? "

       " Oh , nothing much just chatting with my friends on facebook . "

       " OOOhh.... Is it a girl ? "

       " Aish , this head of yours is so not straight ."

       I made a face to him and pulled him down for dinner .

       "Quick quick quick , im very hungry already ! "

        " Arraso ..... " He said but still sitting on his chair .

        I rocked his chair so hard that he finally gave in and stood up.

      Thats the way it should be ! ^_^ I smiled to myself .

        


Dear readers ,

       How is the first chapter ? This is done with my co-author ! And I hope you all like the story !

      Gomawo for your support !!!!

  - Emiheartxkey 

Comments and subscription are much loved !!!