Johnny's Friends: Love or Friendship?

Johnny's Friends: Love or Friendship?

KIS+MY+FT2.jpg

Chapter 7

Miura Nana P.O.V

*Bring* *Bring* *Bring*

(Groaning) Oh, what time is it? I take a look at my alarm clock

i-aee558d502dd6e856fac41950993259c-hello

It's 6:00am. I have to get ready for work...

But, there's a catch. I work at... JOHNNY'S ENTERTAINMENT!!

Though I don't really get what the difference is between some other talent agency groups. But I guess Johnny's is special.

I clean up my room.

(Nana's room)

http://www.aldovega.com/images/Grey-theme-bedroom-design-with-glass-sanctuary-wooden-floors-and-white-purple-decoration.jpg

(Sorry the picture wouldn't let me type after I put up the bedroom picture)

Everyone likes my room, but I think they say that because it's big and expensive. And they admit it. 

I go and change into my outfit for the day.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=56400940

But, I'm thinking that I'm supposed to be doing something... Oh! I remember! My lunch! Onii-chan wouldn't let me buy any since he is a bit worried I might catch something like food poisoning so he says I have to make my own lunch. Luckily I have started doing that since Grade 3 so I know what to make. This is what I made:

http://blog.modes4u.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/cute-bento-box-1.jpg

I should make one for Onii-chan and for Ri-chan as well as the other members. Here are the other ones:

Keito-kun: http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/7367655.jpg

Yuto-kun: http://ps3maven.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/new-sackboy-bento-lunchbox.jpg

Takaki-nii: http://susanyuen.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/img_6024wtmk.jpg?w=500&h=386

Yaotome-nii: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_LPLV2tAV0q8/TSWEZut8OiI/AAAAAAAAAtM/3Qroij2cy1Y/s640/BentoCute.jpg

Arioka-kun: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_KBq0OTPj1Go/TFvmiOMO9jI/AAAAAAAAAeg/sg_aGCN0QQc/s1600/3134275228_20bf5caf54.jpg

Yabu-nii: http://images.mentalfloss.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/500annasbento.jpg

Kei-chan: http://img.designswan.com/2009/foodDesign/cuteBento/1.jpg

Ryo-kun: http://joker.mirar.org/bento/bento20090116.jpg

Ri-chan: http://blogof.francescomugnai.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/bento.jpg

When I finish making them, which takes about 2 hours, I pack them in a picnic basket, and get ready to head out. (I don't put on any make-up.) Once I am out the door, I walk quickly to the Train Station and wait about 5 minutes until the train arrives.

I get on the train and take a seat. At the next station, a old lady gets on, and I give her my seat. I am standing up close to the door, staring out at the view. All of a sudden someone taps me on the shoulder. I turn around, wondering who it is. But all of a sudden, the train jerks to a right, and I am slammed into the door, which hurts my right arm. 

The door opens, and I have to get off, so I am pushing my way out of the bunch of people. 

I finally escape.

Since the station is pretty far from the Agency, I think it would be better if I take the bus. So I get on the bus, and have a seat. I am relaxing in my chair and all of a sudden there's this huge group of people getting on the bus. 

I stand up, giving my seat to a small child about the age of 3. Her mother smiles at me, and I smile back.

But I finally realize something. If I am going to be in the Agency, and on television, then everyone will know who I am! Then I can't go on the bus anymore! I should wear glasses or a hat or something that would hide my face.

Once I get off the bus, I walk to the Agency, which takes about 10 minutes or so. 

So, I get to the Agency, and what do I see?

Girls. 

Dozens of girls surrounding the Agency. I try and get through, but it's no use. I scream my head off, but it won't reach the dudes at the front.

So I call Ri-chan. He picks up immediately, and says to meet up with him at the park. I walk to the park, and sit on a wooden bench and wait. 

After 15 minutes, I stand up and walk around. 

I see a bunch of little kids playing the sandbox, a couple walking around the pond, and one dude sitting on the swings. 

I stare at him.

He looks in my direction.

We make eye contact.

He stands up and walks quickly over to me. He takes off his hat and sunglasses and I realize...

"RI-CHAN!!!!!!!" I exclaim, but he puts his hand on my mouth. "Shhhhh! People will hear you and know that I am in Johnny's!" 

I say, "But I don't think anyone knows that Chinen Yuri is Ri-chan." He nods in agreement.

We walk over to the Agency, but he leads me somewhere else. Around the main entrance, and to the back door. But there is also a guard at the door. Ri-chan shows his pass, and he says to the guard, "She is with me. And she is going to be the new idol." The guard nods, and I am led inside as well.

I get to the main desk, and sit down. Ri-chan sits down with me, and relaxes. I ask, "Why aren't you doing a photo shoot or something?" He replies, "My other group members aren't with me right now, so I can't do it without them. Also, I start work at 11:00am. It's still 7:00am. So we still have 4 hours until I have to work! But then the cameraman always takes time to prepare the set, and so does the lighting staff and the make-up staff and the costume staff. So it usually takes from 30 to 45 minutes, even over 2 hours if the shoot before took too much space and time. And the shoot before us is ABC-Z with Nakayama Yuma, me and Yama-chan's partner for a other group called NYC, uses a lot of props and decorations and clothes for the shoots. So I might be able to play with you for an extra 2 hours! And we can eat lunch together!"

I reply, "I made you lunch. Do you want to eat it? You don't have to though." I take out the lunch box and show it to him. He reaches for it, but I pull away. 

"You can see what's inside when we have lunch. So no peeking!" 

He pouts. I laugh.

Someone taps me on the shoulder. I turn around, and realize that there is a lady behind me. Soft eyes, and round mouth. Light brown hair. 

She's beautiful.

"Hello there." She says. And I reply, "Hello. Are you here for Ri-chan?" She shakes her head. She says, "I am here for you."

I nod. I get up, and Ri-chan follows. We both walk to the door she leads us to. I get in, and Ri-chan says he will be waiting outside. I go in and all I basically do is talk to her about my life. I ask her if she can keep it a secret, and she says that only Johnny-san will know about it. I have to trust Johnny-san. So  I tell her my life, from how my brother is Miura Haruma, and that I am a wealthy lady. She nods in agreement when I finish.

She says, "Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me."

I smile in relief.