Johnny's Friends: Love or Friendship?

Johnny's Friends: Love or Friendship?

IMAGE0011.JPG

Chapter 6

Yamada Ryosuke P.O.V

*Groan* I wake up and feel something wet on my head. I put my hand on my head and find a damp towel. 

Yabu-nii is the daddy of the group, and he does take care of us well, but he isn't the type of person to be putting damp towels on our heads. Only a girl would do that. Wait, a girl?

Does that mean that THAT girl put a towel on my head? I now notice that everyone is having a towel on their head as well. That must have taken a lot of effort and time. But why would she do that? 

Oh yeah, there is Chii and Yuto and Kei-nii and Keito and some of our Sempai's and Kohai's as well. 

I lie on the ground, thinking about her connections with all those people when something moves. I turn on my side and pretend to sleep. 

I open my eyes and take a small peek.

Chii is awake. He wakes up Yabu-nii and Keito. They get up a few moments later and are walking over to the main room. I silently follow them to see what they are up to.

Then, an idea pops into my head. I walk over to them as quietly as I could, trying my best not to make even the slightest peep and startle them. I am about 10 centimeters away from Keito, and I get my hands close to his neck. Wait, make that his shoulders. No, neck. Shoulders. Neck. Shoulders. Oh well. I guess shoulders will do. My hands are 5 centimeters away from his shoulders. 4 centimeters. 3 centimeters. 2 centimeters. 1 centimeter...

POUNCE! I plunge my hands at his shoulders, shaking them as they approach his shoulders.

He screams.

As in, high-pitched, girly-girl scream. Chii and Yabu-nii jump back. They notice me, and I grin happily.

I say to Keito, "That's what you get for replacing tomatoes as strawberries in my strawberry cake!" And I stand up proudly in triumph. Keito sighs in defeat while Chii and Yabu-nii look at each other with confused looks.

But then Chii says to me, "Yama-chan, look inside the main room! It's Johnny-san! And he's talking to Na~chan without calling her "You" and it's amazing! Come on, take a peek!" Keito gestures me as well, and even Yabu-nii looks a bit guilty. So I get my face closer to the door, and finally am able to see inside the room. I can listen to their conversation as well.

"I don't know about this, Johnny-san. I don't think I am good enough at singing to compete with people like Utada Hikaru and Otsuka Ai. And since this is a big company, I don't want to let people down if I fail."

"Oh, don't worry darling. You won't fail. I have seen millions of girls in my lifetime, and you are the only one that has met my expectations."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. And you have some friends here as well. Like Chinen-kun, and Inoo-kun. I think they would be happy if you joined my agency." 

"Well, let me think about it."

"Darling, you have to choose now. It's yes or no. I suggest that you should go for it. So does my assistant."

"Um... um..."

Suddenly I feel a great big push, and the next thing I know, I realize that I'm on the ground, face-down. 

I turn over.

On my right, Chii is saying "Na~chan! Join Johnny's! Please! Then I can hang out with you more and we can get along better with everyone and you can introduce me to some Sempai's since I am not the type to talk with people, especially Sempais. Please! Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please!"

On my left, Nana-san is thinking. I accidentally blurt out, "Just go for it!"

Everyone looks at me with a surprised face, and I blush deep red with embarrassment. 

Miura Nana P.O.V

I'm thinking it over, and all of a sudden a voice comes out. "Just go for it!" I turn around and see Yamada-san with a surprised look on his face as well.

He then blushes.

I go back to thinking. But then, as if on instinct, I reply, "I'll do it!".

Ri-chan runs over to me and hugs me tight. I hug him back. Okamoto-san hands out his hand, and I walk over to him and hug him. After I release him, I say, "No need for formal greetings, Okamoto-san. Or can I call you Keito-kun?" He nods and grins in agreement. 

I turn to Yamada-san and say with a smile, "Well, I am now in the agency. Pleased to meet you Yamada-san, or can I call you Ryosuke-kun?" 

He smiles at you but says, "No, you may not." I stare at him. "You have to call me Ryo." I grin happily. He grins back. I hug him. And he... blushes?

All of a sudden, I see 5 faces peering at me. I am about to  say something, when Ri-chan says,

"NA~CHAN JOINED THE AGENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Inoo-san dashes over and hugs me. I say, "Guess I will be seeing you more, Inoo-san!" 

He says, "Don't call me that anymore. It sounds too formal. Call me Kei-chan." I smile happily, and say, "Ok, Kei-chan."

Everyone then shouts out all together the words that started it all.

"WELCOME TO THE JOHNNY'S AGENCY!"

I smile. This is the beginning of a great friendship.