Johnny's Friends: Love or Friendship?

Johnny's Friends: Love or Friendship?

Chapter 4

Hey_Say_JUMP__Our_Self_pics_by_fairytail

 

Miura Nana P.O.V

 

After practicing with Jessie-kun, I feel tired out. I relax on the couch, and feel much better. 

But, after a few seconds of relaxing, Hey! Say! JUMP! join me on the couch. I don't mind. It's not like they are going to actually jump on it or anything. So, after a few minutes, I sit up, and take a look around. The couch is leather, and the ceiling has a chandelier, and the carpet looks expensive. But, then again, I hear a few voices that sound familiar. TOO familiar.

I turn around. JUMP! also turn around. Yuto-kun exclaims, "It's KAT-TUN!" and stands up and bows. The rest of the group bows too.

I don't know what to do, so I just stand up. KAT-TUN walks over to us, and give a wave. I wave as well, with a smile. One of them walk over to me, and take a long look at my face. I look at his face as well. Oh! I remember who he is! He's...

"Tatsu-nii-chan!" I say with excitement. He grins like crazy. "Nana-chan!" He hugs me, and then lifts me up in the air, spinning me around and around until I get dizzy. After a few rounds of that, he puts me down. I sit down. Then, I realize someone else in this "KAT-TUN" group. I walk up to him. "Ichi-chan?" I say with a smile on my face. His eyes widen. "Is it really you? Miura-chan?" I shake my head up and down. I explain to the others. "I take boxing with Tatsu-nii-chan, and do pro beat-boxing with Ichi-chan." 

Tatsu-nii-chan says, "Nana-chan is really good. After that punch I got from her, I'm scared to fight her. EVER." I smile crazily. A guy i have never seen says, "You mean that bruise was from her?" and Tatsu-nii-chan nods. He pulls up his shirt to prove his point. 

"This was from a few months ago." He says. There is a big, black bruise right smack in the middle.

Everyone gasps. They slowly back away, and I laugh at them. "Don't worry guys, I don't hurt people. Unless I have to protect those whom I hold dearly in my heart, or if they hurt anyone who is innocent." They all sigh in relief.

Ri-chan says to me, "Okay, we really don't want to be meeting with everyone is JE, including all of our senpai's. Can you tell us if you take anything with guys?" I say, "Okay. Here it is. I take Dance with Hiro-kun, Yoga with Ma-kun, Basketball with Mi-kun, Base guitar with Tomo-san, piano with Bun-san, Ping-pong with Ka-kun, and teach German to Ryo-chan, teach Math to Shi-chan, and do drums with Oku-nii. I think that would cover most of it. I'm not 100% sure though."

After I finish, I turn my face to them. They all have huge, wide eyes and jaws dropped to the ground. They all ask at once.

"Who's Ma-kun?"

"Who's Ka-kun?"

"Woah, she teaches German! I wonder to who..."

"She can play so many things!"

"Wow."

I explain one by one their first names. "Hiro-kun is Kitayama Hiromitsu, Ma-kun is Aiba Masaki, Mi-kun is Ninomiya Kazunari, Tomo-san is Nagase Tomoya, Bun-san is Kokubun Taichi, Ka-kun is Nakayama Yuma, Ryo-chan is Marius Ryo, Shi-chan is Matsushima Sou, and Oku-nii is Okura Tadayoshi."

They gasp. "ALL OF THEM ARE IN JE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I look at them with a questioned face. I ask, "I need to know something. What is JE anyways?"

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! YOU DON'T KNOW JOHNNY'S ENTERTAINMENT?!" They all exclaim at once. I shake my head left and right. They all faint. I scream.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING??????????????"