Johnny's Friends: Love or Friendship?

Johnny's Friends: Love or Friendship?

Chapter 2

Nana picks up her guitar, and heads to the bus station. The kids are waving, and she smiles, and waves back. After a bunch of waving, she finally gets to the station. The bus arrives. When she gets on the bus, she sits down, but sees a old lady get on the bus after her. 

She stands up, and gives her seat to the lady. The lady bows to her in gratitude. (Since it's basically a custom to give a seat to the elderly in Japan.) She just grins, and then looks out from the window. What she didn't know was that someone was looking at her, watching her every move. 

Nana gets off, and takes a deep breath. She takes a glance at her watch. Oh! It's already 12:37! She buys herself a old fashioned glazed donut, and a BLT. After a few bites, she puts it away, and gets up to head over to her destination. But while she is walking, someone taps her on the shoulder. She turns around, and sees a man in his fifties smiling at her. He says "Hello, I saw you performing over there, and I wanted to scout you. Here is my card." He hands you a card. He smiles. "I hope you consider becoming one of my stars." And leaves.

She takes a look at the card. It has his number, and his name and what position he is in. His name is Kitagawa Johnny, and he is the president and founder of something called "Johnny's Entertainment". Since Nana doesn't like to be rude, she heads over to this "Johnny's Entertainment" place. As she looks at it, her jaw drops.

This place is HUGE! She sees a huge door. And in front of the door... is... a BUNCH OF SCREAMING GIRLS! Nana plugs her ears. She makes her way to the door, and meets two guards. She shows them the card. They stare at it, and after a while, they let you in. But with a guard, jsut in case, they say. She has no idea why. 

Nana sees a couch, and looks at the guard. The guard smiles at her, as if granting her permission to sit on the couch. She sits down. 

She looks around and sees people in costumes. Bears! Lions! Bunnies! Other stuff!

Nana also notices that all of them are guys.

Suddenly, the elevator opens, and out pops the man from before! He notices you, and walks over to you, smiling. He says "Hello, and you are the girl from before, yes?" She nods. 

"Let me show you to your new manager. This, is Suzu Kanna. She is your manager." The lady before you (thank goodness finally a girl!) has black hair, and nice hazel eyes, and average height. She is beautiful. 

"Hello." her voice sounds like a rose, sophisticated yet sweet. "Call me Suzu-san." Nana replies back, "Call me Nana-chan.". Suzu-san drags Nana upstairs. As they head to the elevator, the door suddenly opens and Nana bumps into someone and falls backward. She closes her eyes, ready to take the pain. But she doesn't feel it. She opens her eyes, and sees someone's face close to her. VERY close.

Nakajima Yuto P.O.V

Yama-chan and Dai-chan tease each other about their height, and Yabu-nii is trying to talk to Takaki-nii, whom is on the other side of the elevator room. Chii is trying to get his scarf back from Yaotome-nii, and the others are just standing there, waiting for the ground floor. As for me, I am tapping my hands to the beat in my head, using Inoo-nii as a drum. He doesn't mind though.

DING! The door opens. Suddenly... BAM! someone bumps into Inoo-nii, and falls backward. I rush to the rescue, since it hurts to fall on the floor at the lobby. Trust me, I have done it many, many times. I catch her perfectly on time. Wait, her? OH. MY. GOSH! A girl, a crazy fangirl is in my arms! The others all panic too.

"A girl is in the lobby?!"

"No way!"

"I don't want another stalker!"

"Uh, Chinen, I don't think anyone does..."

"I wonder if she is related to someone..."

"Hey, she's kinda c ute..."

"Kinda? She's adorable!"

"I actually think she is the sophisticated type..."

I stare at her, looking at her features. Cute brown eyes, beautiful brown hair, and nice mouth. 

She is an angel. But still, a girl! 

Well, I notice her wanting to down, so I let her go. I go towards her to introduce myself, but someone beats me. 

Yama-chan.

"Hello!" He flashes the melts-any-girls-heart smile at her. Everyone looks at her face, waiting for a reaction. Her reaction? Nothing. Just, nothing. 

Which is kind of weird, since the smile has never failed until now. He grasps both of her hands, gazing into her eyes, and says "You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen. You will make my world complete." Now, that is something that can melt any person's heart. I look at her face for the reaction.

Nothing.

She says, "Here is one thing I would like to say." Yama-chan nods. So do I. "I am new here, and do not like to judge anyone by what they wear, or just by their first impression, since they could just have a bad day, and actually be really nice. But, I can also see that you like to either: a) practice your acting b) play with a girl's heart. And I would like to be the one to say that he is b). Just in case, I can also say you need to be able to say it to the girl you actually will love, and will never leave. Because I didn't feel a single emotion in that. But, if you try and  pull that on someone else, say, 10 girls, I will never, ever, let that happen. I take Karate, and you will never be able to sit down ever, EVER." She says, and I can tell that face from somewhere, but I can't remember where...

OH!!!!!!

I go up to her, and say

"Is it you, really you? Nana-chan?"

She smiles. 

"So you finally remembered, Yuto-kun."