Chapter 1

Noona, I Love You

CHAPTER 1

Seohyun was fixing her hair when the wind hits her hair lightly. She feels warm all of sudden when a scarf puts around her neck. She looks besides her before a long grin crept on her face.

“Luhan!” She looks at him with warm eyes before puffing hot air into her hand.

“If you knew you’re going to be cold, why don’t you wearing sweater or at least wearing a long coat outside?” Luhan mumbles.

“You knew me better.” She said in sing-a-song voice.

Luhan shook his head before hits her head lightly. “Much better.”

“Hey, it’s hurt!” She holds the spot where he hits her.

“Have you eat anything yet?” Luhan asked.
”I was going to. Wait, how do you find me here?” She looks at him with curious look.

Luhan looks at her with a poker face. “I was going to buy an ice cream when I saw a pitiful girl keeps puffing her hand. Find out it was you.”
”If it wasn’t me at the first place, you might mistaken me with someone else.”

“Like I said, I knew you much better that I won’t mistaken you with someone else.”

She keeps grinning when she hears his answer. “Thank you.”

Luhan smirks before lock-head her. “As the reward, I want you to buy me a lunch.”

“What the? Why do I have a friend like you at the first place?” She’s whine.

“Fate.” He replies in the same voice she’s used earlier.

She bites her lower lips before hits his shoulder harder. “Such a bad friend!”

The sunlight suddenly shine towards their way which causing her to closes one of her eyes.

“Woah, so bright!” She exclaimed.

Luhan who is wearing a cap doesn’t say anything while waiting for her reaction.

“Hey, why don’t you say anything?” Seohyun asked her before dumbfounded with his look.

“Now I really do hate you!”

Luhan broke into laughter while holding his stomach while Seohyun leaves him behind.

“Wait, Seohyun! I’m just kidding!” Luhan chases her from behind.

***************************

At the same situation, Chanyeol and his other friends keep talking about a girl that Chanyeol has falling in love.

“I told you, I already falling in love!”

“At least tell us what does she looks like.”

“Yeah, don’t leave us hanging.”

Chanyeol is trying to find her and when he spots her, he pats their shoulder and pointing towards her way. Both Kai and D.O were speechless when they’re seen her.

“Are you sure it’s her?” Kai looks at him disbelief look.

Chanyeol nods his head several times. The smile on his face suddenly washing away when he saw a boy was talking happily with her.

“Why must I lost my chance at the time I really am falling in love with someone?”

D.O was hesitated to tell him. “Chanyeol, I knew her very well and so does Kai.”

Chanyeol turns his attention towards them. “You do?”

“Yeah. She’s our senior at school. Her name is Seohyun and a man besides her is her best friend, Luhan. Both of them are ace at school. Don’t you know about them two?” D.O explains.

“He’s too engrossed about photograph that he doesn’t want to know anything related to school.” Kai replies.

Chanyeol bolted his eyes. “Senior? You mean she’s studying at our school? That guy is her best friend? I still had a chance to know her?”

Kai raises his eyebrow. “Now, I really don’t know who is the fool one. My girlfriend or you.”

“Let’s just say the answer is still unknown.” D.O replies.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I was going to wait for my poster but I can't handle my excitedness when I saw 15 subscribers. ^^v

You guys are the best! So, how's the Chapter 1? :)