Hwang Soojung

The Pages Of Spring

 

I watched observed her once again. The way her eyebrows furrowed as her big, brown eyes continue to scan the pages of her book. Her pink lips mumbling words, completely submerged in the book she gripped onto tightly. I tilted my head trying to read the title of the book. The Puzzling Human Brain.

I chuckled softly. Last week, she was reading 'A Fillial Duty One Owes'. Her light brown waves cascade down her back, revealing her milky skin.

I sound like a stalker, huh? My members have been asking a lot about who this girl is, her name, date of birth and other little details about her. To be honest, I probably knew as much as they did.  

On March 21st, I found out her name after she dropped her student I.D. Hwang Soojung. A student at Hangwon, finishing her 3rd year of high school. I don't tend to like younger girls, but she seems mature for her age. 

April 10th, I didn't see her for a week. I was scared then, I thought I would lose her, just thinking about losing her makes me sad. But I don't think she'd notice. It turns out that she went back to her hometown for a week.

May 17st, the first time I talked to her. I spoke incoherently to her but instead of laughing at me, she smiled at me. 

When I asked her why she did not make fun of me, she answered, "Is a person not allowed to make mistakes? From mistakes, comes excellence." Her voice clear and beautiful, it made me heart beat rappidly and just as I was about turn around, she unexpectedly stopped walking and spun on her heels, facing me.

"Nice to meet you... sir." She bowed and continued to scour through the english literature section. 

She looked up and met my eyes, her eyes filled with curiousity.

"Kim Jaejoong-ssi, may I reccomend you a book?" Her country satoori seeping through her voice.