Prince-my-

The Prince that came from Mental Asylum

 

 A  E  J  I  N  'S 
 
 
 I'm still holding the freaking vase like a freaking idiot as he just stared at me. I slightly lower my weapon yet it is still aimed at him. I'm not dumb to just lower my guard because he looks like an innocent guy and he told me he's my parents' boss.
 
"You know! You're too funny. That's cute" He chuckled. 
 
I crinkled my nose. Cute? Is this guy flirting, laughing or just simply annoying me.
 
"I'm Luhan by the way" He reached out his hand for me to shake but I just looked at it. I really don't know if I should shake it or not. "A-Aejin" I mumbled.
 
"Err.. Nice to meet you Aejin" He said. Then an awkward silence have just began.
 
 
 
"Aaaah! This is life. It's so tiring" He reached for the remote at the table and played the movie I'm watching a while ago. He spread his arms on the top of the couch and placed his legs on the table.
 
I stared at him in disbelief. I can't take his actions. I mean he's at others' house he should have more class, if he's a royalty like what he said. Is he sure he's a prince? or he's just making this up to do something to me?
 
He looked at me as he tapped the couch, "Aren't you going to sit down? Or are you just gonna spend your life thinking if the person in front of you is a  deliquent or not?".
 
I scoffed at his actions. WHO THE HELL IS HE? Have he forgot the fact why I was afraid of him? I mean, He just showed up in front of me and declared he's a Prince. Is he sick or just lost it?
 
He stared at me, anticipating for any actions I'm going to make. After some time of thinking, I gave up and sat down on the small couch on the side of the large couch. I placed the vase at the arm rest of the couch where I'm seating.
 
I still examined his actions. He realized I was watching his every move which made him uncomfortable and straightened up his seat. Good! Hehe! I thought he doesn't have any feelings or what you call that.
 
"Ok! First things first! Why are you here?" I asked him. Is he going to say, to salvage you for irking me out or to massacre you because I'm bored, or something like that?
 
He snatched the can of soft drink I was drinking a while ago. I was about to protest but I think he's not the person to stop when you're so annoyed. He's just so headstrong.
 
"My Mom and Dad want me to experience Korean culture in order to fulfill my studies. I'm going to rule China for some years after now and they want me to also explore Korea since it is a close alliance of China. I always want to have a nice vacation but apparently, I' m stuck here in Korea" He stopped talking ad he roamed his eyes from the ceiling up to the floor. "Er... In a less comfortable house". He ended it with an and-I-don't-like-it-expression.
 
 
 
 
"But my parents are in U.S right now. They're not in China so why would you expect me to believe you?" I crossed my arms. He's probably lying.. 
 
"Uhm.. I'm from U.S and I've never been to China. Though they want me to fulfill my studies here before China. Okay, Any questions?" He leaned in to search for any answers. 
 
I just nodded continuously, still not buying his answer. I'm not dumb dimhole. You can't expect me to believe you.
 
"But why here?! Are you crazy? There's no way I could trust you. Crime rates are increasing nowadays because of those who have innocent facades just like you. And how can you expect to make me believe all those shenanigans you're saying" I leaned back. Explain that. Haha
 
"Is the fact of me being a prince not enough for you?" Luhan said.
 
"Uhmm.. Excuse me but we're in modern world today and last time I checked the only country who has their king, queen and royalty is France with William and Kate" I retorted. Ohh~ I'm so good with this
 
"It's England babe!" He stared at you in awe. "Don't you call me babe. You're not in the state to call me any sweet greasy names" I protested. He just shrugged at me and continue drinking my drink.
 
"Eitherways, It is both at the continent of Russia so don't even question what I'm saying. Then, he let out a chuckle of mockery, "Uhm... It's Europe not Russia. I'm guessing you also at Geography and World History. Am I right?". Then he winked.
 
"WHAT DID YOU SAY? WELL, I AM NOT! HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT?!" I gasped. Is this guy nuts or what? How dare he tell me I at those subjects... Ok maybe just a little but I don't at those subjects, It's just they're hard to stick in my mind. That's all. But I, Lee Aejin is not dumb. Remember that!
 
He just smirked at me and fixed his gaze on the movie. "Believe what you want to believe. I'm going to stay here whatever it takes" He mumbled. W-Whatever it takes? I don't get it! Is that his morse code for "after I kill you" or "burn you alive"?
 
 
 
 I gulped my saliva at the thoughts of him killing me. "Why in my house? You're a Prince! Why do you want to live in a small house not in a fancy hotel or apartment? Why are you asking my parents a favor when you have alot of money to satisfy your leisures during your stay here. I mean, You don't belong here" I firmly stated.
 
He just gave me a piercing stare and said, "Would I be lounging here if I know that my parent's banned me from any extravagant leisures I should be facing right now?".
 
Then he gave me a piercing glare in my eyes, "I AM PRINCE! I SHOULDN'T BE FACING THIS RIGHT NOW. I SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE A BOSS. I SHOULD BE TAKING A VACATION ON SOME BEACH RIGHT NOW BUT HERE I AM STUCK IN KOREA, FORCED TO CONDUCT MY STUDIES. I SHOULDN'T BE LOUNGING IN A CRAPPY TINY HOUSE AND I SHOULDN'T BE INTERROGATED BY A LIKE YOU".
 
"? Could you watch your words Prince?! Are you saying that living in our house is a hell life for you? Then  why don't you just go?" I profusely told him.
 
"If I have a chance then why not? Of all the places in this world, Why would I be here, huh? Can you give me a good explanation for this?" He stood up in the midst of our conversation. And we are now looking face to face with each other, tensions rising up.
 
 
 
 
"Oh I see... You have some company with you" Kai suddenly entered the house in his sweaty shirt and jugging pants. His face with dripping sweat in it, I think it' s the end of their practice since the other members are not here and just probably sulking at their own homes.
 
He passed by the two of us as he went to the kitchen, "Oh Hi Luhan".
 
"Hi Kai" Luhan said as his eyes are still pierced on me. Wait... They know each other?
 
Without a second, Kai rushed to the living room, looking surprised and shouted, "LUHAN?! How did-What are- When did- Is that really you?". I broke our staring competition as I looked at Kai's expression. They friendly hugged each other and Luhan transformed to an angel. Yeah! a two faced angel.
 
"You knew each other?" I furrowed my brows, still not getting the picture. They both nod.
 
"How?"
 
"Skype. Whenever me and aunt are having a conversation, I always saw Luhan lurking around and we even have played a lot of battles in Starcraft and DotA Warcraft. Nice to see you in person PRINCE Luhan" Kai ruffled Luhan's hair like thay've been buddies for a long time. So all he's saying is true?
 
"Aiish! I told you never call me Prince Luhan. It " Luhan groaned. "That's what you get for defeating me at Starcraft" Kai laughed. "Yeah right!" Luhan chortled. Then, They high-fived and cracked up.
 
Applause Applause! Look at how the devilish Prince wannabe had his 360 degree change when he saw Kai. Just. Very Well. Said. I rolled my eyes. It seems like I have to stick with what they're saying.
 
I just sat at the couch trying to hear their conversation while watching the movie, trying to accept my defeat on our argument. "When did you came?" Kai asked. "A while ago. Apparently, Your cousin did something horrible to me" Luhan snickered. 
 
"Yah! I heard that!" I yelled at them. What the-? Did he just change what really had happened?
 
"So what's your plan?" Kai said. "I don't know. I think I will be stuck here for a while. I think a year or so. Just to adopt with Korea's environment and just loosen up for a while. I mean living at the mansion makes me nuts. Good thing I already made some friends here" Luhan uttered. 
 
I scooped my icecream. "Friends? Yeah right" I chortled. Such a two faced curdigle.
 
"Could you stop it?! He's our guest and he's not just a guest. He's a royalty. You should respect him" Kai scolded me. I can feel Kai's burning glare panging at me.
 
"Royalty, My . Last time I checked, He doesn't act like one" I retorted. "Will you shut up?!" Luhan stood up from his seat. "Make me!" I dare him. 
 
"You bet" Luhan snarled.
 
"OK YOU TWO STOP IT!" Kai shouted. "Sit down"
 
We both sat down on the couch. You're so gonna get it Lulu Jerk! Harhar. I smirked at him.
 
"I am so disappointed at you Noona!" Kai said as he crossed his arms. I flew my mouth hang open. I.CAN'T.BELIEVE.IT. Is he siding the guy who has the ability to have a two faced personality?
 
"KAI! Why are you siding him?" I whined. My cheeks are burning with heat while seeing Luhan smirking from my peripheral version.
 
He just gave me a please-stop-this look. I gave Luhan one more look and I can tell he is somewhat mocking me incoherent words on his brain. 
 
Ok! Please die right now! Right here, Right now! Then I will be the one who will bury him in a pit full of trashes and snakes. Oh Lord of Death! Please punish him right now! Arrrrgh!
 
"Whatever!" I said then rushed to my room because I can't take it anymore.
 
"You're so gonna get it Prince" 
 
 

 

 

Did you like it?

Anyway, Thanks to all who've already subscribe to this fic. That means alot to me.

 

Comment&Subscribe

are very much appreciated