Chances

The Prince that came from Mental Asylum

 

 A  J   N  'S  

 

I am cooking some omurice for breakfast when I noticed Jongin's piercing stare on my back. What is his problem?

I guffawed and looked at him, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

He is still crossing his arms, giving me the same look. He shrugged and shifted his gaze somewhere, "Just making sure you are not putting poison on Prince Luhan's meal".

"Yeah! Nice name. Prince Luhan" I retorted. I couldn't help but gape at him. Me? Do I look like I'll kill that two face bastard. That.. That.. That guy who called me an idiot and made me realized I'm not good at History. Me? Really?

Ok a little I thought.

"Don't worry. I'll use poison if ever he did something much more unforgivable to me. Right now, I'll just put something that will paralyze him for the day" I gave him an evil grin while focusing on placing the plates on the table.

"Haha! Not funny Noona! I know you will not do that to the prince because even though you hate him, You still care for Aunt and Uncle's job and also, I know you are not that kind of person" Kai paced steps to my direction and ate a slice of his omurice.

I don't know if I'll be touched or what but, there's this thing with Kai and his words. I wish he is my real brother though I treat him as one.

"Awwww. Is that what you want me to say? And why do I sound like I'm the childish one here?" I frowned at him.

"Because you are" Kai his thumb as he savor the taste of the meal.

"Yeah sure!" I retorted and reclined on the sink. I wonder if Prince two-faced is awake now. Nahh! Probably, he's still awake because he can sleep in his uncomfortable room.

Kai shrugged cooly as he the tip of the  fork, "Hey! Why won't you give him a chance?".

I gagged at him. Chance? What chance? He insulted me! I know I'm dumb. Yeah! I kinda know that but he doesn't need to rubbed that in my face.

"You know me too well, Kai! A person can mess up at most of the times but I hate first impression screwed ups. Besides, I can tell that he is a two-faced person who holds the angelic face but has a devilish scrap in him. I don't know Kai.. It's just.." I sighed. I couldn't explain what I'm feeling right now but I believe Kai's right. I should give Lu-vil a ch...ch.. chance. Yeah! My mind also refuses at the pecular point of forgiving him.

 

 

Kai straightened up and walked his way to the fridge. "You know.. It wouldn't be too bad since you've handled all six of us. We have different personalities but you still managed to accept our flaws. Even I can pinpoint that there are times that I hate one of the guys especially Chanyeol and his sarcastic and unforgivable punchbanks. But you, This is just one person. I can't believe you've found your match" Kai stated as he placed a glass of water infront of you waiting to be slurped.

I made a face. I hate to admit it but he's right. I grabbed the glass of water infront of me and gulped it to quench my thirst. I have nothing to say, If I argue with Kai oncemore, I'm afraid I will just be revealed as the most immature person here. Chance! Ok, I'll give him a chance. But he shouldn't break it.

"Fine" I said as I slam the glass. "One chance. Just one chance" It won't hurt! I'll just give him one chance and everything will be fine, also for my parents.

Kai's lips curved to a smile then he cupped your cheeks and squeezed, "That's the spirit, Noona!".

"Yeah! Yeah! I almost forgot I was the older one here" I rolled my eyes on him.

"Hate to think of it but maybe you two, would become friends" He suggested.

"WHAT?!" I stammered. Nah-uh!

"Or become bestfriends" 

"Are you kidding me?" The hell, NO!

"Or maybe lovers" Kai snapped his finger, liked it was the most amazing idea he've ever think of.

"EW NO!" I detested. Okay, that's it! That's the most impossible that could happen. "You watched way too many dramas with Kyungsoo! You should stop it!" I said with a bunch of sarcasms. 

"Nah.. Baekhyun would beat me up" Kai winced at his own thoughts. I frowned my eyebrows, "Why would he beat you up? The last time I checked, Baek is the gentlest person I've met next to Suho oppa".

"Secret" Kai winked then turned his back on you to get something on the table. "Anyway, You should give this to Prince Luhan, I mean Luhan. I bet the royalty needs his palatable meal on his room right now"

I chuckled at Kai's sarcasm. "What was that suppose to mean?"

"Nothing"

"Really?" I narrowed my eyes on him.

"Yeah" 

"Ohh.. That explains the sarcasm" You muttered as you looked at the tray he gave to you. 

"What sarcasm?" Kai blinked innocently which failed expectedly since he's not good at these kind of things.

"Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah right. I bet you hate him too" You grinned at him and examined his expressions.

"No I don't" Kai stated. "Don't involve in these kind of things because I'm not you. Were bestfriends eversince he came here so I'm not in your side either" He explained clearly to prove his overshadowed innocence.

"Suuuuure" 

 

 

 

 

L U H A N 'S 

 

What did I do to deserve this?

I'm still here looking at the ceiling. Being a zombie because I didn't get enough sleep that I should be getting since I'll be having my first day at the idiot's school. What can I do? I'm not used in this kind of living, specifically in this kind of house?

I heaved a sigh. This ! I should be having a foot massage right now or a body massage and something like that. But no! I'm stuck in here. Still in the same room. I really wanted to renovate this into something that will match my preference, though I don't know if I have the right to do that since I'm not the owner of this house.

Speaking of the owner, That girl. That short-tempered girl has some issues. I just corrected her mistakes and she insulted me with this and that. If that moment didn't happen, I wouldn't even be here.  I thought I would be safe here? Looks like, I'll be deader than meat even before a month of staying here. Though I wonder if she's awake right now.

I bit my lip and closed my eyes. I think I should just face the consequences I have to face eventhough I disagree with it so much.

I heard a loud knock on the door. I sat up straight and rubbed my eyes. These little innocent eyes who haven't slept since last night. I frowned at the door. I kinda think that's Kai since I know that girl wouldn't bother talking to me especially at this kind of the day where girls are used to PMS-ing since their beauty sleep was cut-off by their brutal alarm clocks.

I yawned as I rushed through the door, "What do you want Kai- Oh it's you".

 

 

The girl is standing infront of my door wearing an annoyed expression on her face. She's still angry? I don't know. I think this girl won't accept me anytime soon.

"Here" She reached out for the tray she placed on the table and gave it to me.

I stare at the tray and after some seconds of thinking, My hands automatically took the tray and examined her expressions for a second and then at the tray.  I looked at her suspiciously. She didn't place any poison in here, did she?

"What?"

"Nothing. It's just.. Nevermind" I muttered and held the latch of the door to close it but she immediately withhold her foot on the door, "Ahhh!".

"Oh! Sorry! Is there anything you want to say?" I ask. Idiot! She could've just said "Wait". She didn't need to placed her feet on the door when she knows, I'll close it anytime.

She cussed and hissed in pain then  rolled her eyes. What is her problem? It's not like I said something offensive. I didn't even finish my sentence to avoid arguing with her but what's with her? I even said sorry which I didn't do because my maids are the ones who do the apologizing and I do the rule-breaking. 

"Aiish! You hate me that much don't you?" She shouted at me. Hate? I don't hate her. YET.  I just dislike her, there's a big wall between those two words. And if that wall breaks, I'm afraid I'll have to hate her. And I kinda dislike the fact that she over reacts at some things alot. 

"But I apologized already. What's with the whinings?" I protested.

"It's not like it can erase the pain I've felt" She retorted.  Drama~ I silently sang in my brain

I scratched my head impatiently. "Look, If you've got something to say. Just say it then you can go. Ok? I don't want to argue at this time of the day" I compromised. She's lucky I was perfectly thought of good manners and right conduct.

She left the door for a second then shoved something to me. "This is your uniform. You have 10 minutes to prepare. School starts at 7. You have a lot of things to take care about before school starts".

I looked at the uniform subsequently before  I turned my attention on her, "Thanks?".

"Whatever" She said aggravately then left a brown bag infront of my door. 

Her expressions are betraying her  I'm-giving-food-so-call-me-accomodating actions she wants to pull off. And then it sank into me.. Uhh!  So she still hates me because I made her feel dumb, last night? Well, She's dumb. There's nothing I could do about it.

For the last time, I'm still thinking of how her parents described her to me before I came to this country. She was characterize as a sweet, loving and mature lady who has manners and all. But as soon as I stepped foot on her house, The first thing I've noticed is the stain of cheese favored snacks on her fingers and edges of her nail. She even thought of me as a ghost. Which was a little off. She's a big girl now, No need to believe in those silly kiddie ghosts.

I shut the door then I rolled my eyes. Me a ghost? More like an angel. Many girls would swoon for me back then and they would thought I was an adorable guy because of my features which was not true because I'm not adorable and that's just for weenies.

Another reason which pushed me to go here in this country, is the beautiful and eye candy ladies. I did a little research on this country and found that this place has a lot of beautiful woman as one of natural resources so I'm looking forward on meeting one eventhough Ms. Idiot here got me a little off.

I stared at my uniform, "This will be a new life for me. I hope I'd enjoy a whole year experience in this.." I eyed my surroundings, from the zillions of bubblegum on the ceiling to the trashes on the floor, "place".

 


 

Ayo, People! It's been so looooooooooooooooooooooooong. Since I've updated this. Yeah! Longer than long, I should say. And I have to apologize for not updating this fic.

Anyways, I'm still counting on you for supporting this fic until the end. Thanks guys. I love you very much.

Love lots~

Mwaah!