Raising such immature adults

The Prince that came from Mental Asylum

 

 L  U  H  A  N  'S 
 
"Whatever!" The crazy woman clamored as she slam the door of her room, leaving me and Kai at the living room.
 
"I'm very sorry for the way my cousin acted towards you. She's not usually like that whenever we have guests, but I don't know what happened" Kai bowed in embarassment.
 
"N-no! That's alright" I faked a smile. Well definitely not!
 
Why?
 
Because she's annoying! And I hate annoying people especially the ones who talks and asks non-stop.
 
She's the queen of stupidity. I just chortled remembering how firm she is when she said that sorts of things about History but Man! Her fail-ness is so hilarious. Well that's cute. Cute until she raised her voice on me.
 
Kai waved his hands infront of me, which made me drifted back to reality, "Luhan".
 
I immediately snap out of my thoughts and looked at Kai, whose been flunging his hand infront in my face, "Yes?"
 
"Were you even listening?" He narrow his gaze at me, giving me a quizzical look.
 
"Sorry. But can you please repeat what you said?" I looked at him, who is now fidgeting as he narrow his eyes on me.
 
"I said, I'll show you, your room" He muttered. I just made an 'ohh' on my mouth and followed him to who knows where.
 
And after a few more steps, He stopped to a door with "DO NOT ENTER", "KEEP OUT" and some sort of unidentifiable signs that I don't know what it means. He fished for something on the other side of his pants and picked out a key in his pocket. He opened the lock that revealed to a dark room.
 
"So here it is" He searched for the switch and then in a while, the lights start to flicker which revealed a tiny, spacious room with two beds having messy and unkempt blankets. I looked to my right and there are some hangers left on the window and there are some trashes and unknown fragments on the floor.
 
tumblr_lvp8wbiCV31qi9tw4o1_500.jpg
 
So they're expecting me to sleep here? Are they f'ckin kidding me? Cause this.. This is not funny. REALLY.
 
"This is my room. We'll be rooming here since Aejin is sleeping on the Master's bedroom. And her bedroom, has been a storage room.. For some.. er.. things" He scratched his head, didn't know the right words to say. "Good thing I clean this up before I left. I didn't know you are coming so.. I'm lucky I organized my things and made this room neat.
 
I pursed my lips, didn't know the right words to say. This is neat? In what part can you call this 'savage place', neat? 
 
"How come there are two beds, when you don't know that I'll be coming over here?" I turned to him to asked for answers. 
 
"For weekend sleepovers. My friends sleeps here every weekends so yeah.." Kai scratched his nape as he looked at Luhan.
 
Ohhhh~ So they have those things here too. I thought it's only for girls. How great. I don't want to be rude but I'm such a neat freak. I mean everything in my house are all in order. No one dares to go to my room because I hate being squished or something like that. Even my friends, knows that. And now, I'm going to be suffering in this room and then going to be tortured on weekends because Kai's friends are going to be sleeping with us. And this room only has 2 bedrooms and an untidy environment.
 
I just nodded at him. He left me, still unable what to do and closed the door with an uncomfortable smile on his face. I just returned those smiles to him and then frown at his disappearing figure.
 
"Arrgh! What am I going to do now? I've been a good son to my parents, A good brother to my Dongsaeng and Hyung, so what did I do to deserve these things?" I whined as I lay my back at the hard bed readied out for me. I kicked-throw the pillows and scratched the bed sheets I've laid my eyes on.
 
I face-palmed myself as I tried to sort the things in my mind. Oh lord! I'm going to die in this place.
 
 
 
 
 A  E  J  I  N  'S 
 
 
I. Don't. Get. It
 
Why would my parents keep such a hideous creature in our house? He looks well.. Okay in some sort of way but the way he reacts about things. Man! He has a PRINCE SYNDROME. And I don't even know it really exists in this world.
 
I stared at my phone for a moment, trying to expect a call from my mom to explain things to me but I guess I'm going to wait until tomorrow until she calls me.
 
"Noona! Talk to me!" Kai banged the door.
 
I shot the door a cold look. Even Kai is not helping me right now. I played with my phone and just ignored Kai, even though he is screaming the top of his lungs at the other side of the door.
 
"PLEASE! CAN WE TALK!" He commanded.
 
I opened the television to watch some cheesy cliche program, still not caring about Kai's pleads and barks. That's what you deserve for siding that two-faced puppy.
 
"Just open this!" He ordered once again.
 
"I WILL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT! JUST OPEN THIS! PLEASE. I HAVE TO TALK TO YOU!" 
 
Anything? My eyebrows immediately arched when I heard him say 'anything'. There's this urge that wants me to shift from my seat but I'm still angry so there's this 50-50 chance that I'll talk to him.
 
"ANYTHING I SWEAR!" He beseeched.
 
I changed the channel. I'm still not responding to his pleads because I wanted something strong from him. I want more.
 
"I'll buy you a lot of chocolates!" He negotiated. 
 
Not strong enough! I want something more!
 
"I'll do your homeworks, assignments and projects in this whole school year" He offered.
 
Sounds tempting but no! You thought
 
"I'll go around the school in boxers with blindfolds and I'll kiss the person who'll bump me accidentally since I couldn't see a thing. Now, Is it fine for you?" He asked, now mixed with taunts and sarcasm.
 
Hmmmm.. Sounds relevant I stared at the door and walked lightly until I reached it.
 
"Well, I've got cookies, just so you know" He mumbled inwardly.
 
I held the doorknob and opened the door, "Going around the school in boxers and all that. Apology accepted! Now, give me these cookies. Don't forget I still hate you for choosing Luhan over me". I scrunched my nose and looked at him.
 
I sat at the edge of the bed. Kai followed  and crossed his arms, "I told you I'm sorry. Isn't that enough? I just said the whole boxers thing to make you open the door". He seems annoyed and tired at the same time.
 
"What can I do? I couldn't forgive you until you fulfill your promise. Or else.." I munched the cookie and made out an evil smirk.
 
Kai scoffed, "Or else what?".
 
"I have your baby pictures. I have alot of them and you know there are a lot of girls in the school who would just kill to get any of it. Especially your embarassing ones" I smirked. "If you want, I could-"
 
"NO! Of course I would do it! When do you want me to start it? Monday? Next week?" Kai interrupted and gave me a death glare.
 
"You are pure evil!" Kai frowned which made me beam in victory. "I know Kai! I know"
 
 
 
My phone beeped at the corner of the table. I looked at the culprit of the ringing sound and rushed through it pressing the 'answer' button.
 
"Hello Mom!" I said. Finally!
 
"Press the loudspeaker button!" Kai shout-whisper as he lean down to my level and tried to hear  mom's voice. I unwillingly pressed it and glared at him.
 
"Hello baby! How's Luhan?" Mom's voice resonated the whole room. 
 
Kai tried his best to answer as fast as he could before me, "He's being tor-". I place my hands on his mouth, "He's being tolerated here. He just needs to adjust a little though I don't like his attitude towards dealing with things but I know he'll get through with it" I chanted.
 
Kai held my hand and forcefully removed it on his mouth. "Now he's not!" 
 
I cupped my phone, making sure mom won't hear our conversation. "You shut up, Egghead! Or else I'll double your punishment for siding him and not me!"
 
Kai leaned back, looking more agitated than ever. He kicked my pillow so I gave him a look.
 
I shifted my attention on the phone. "Yeah! He's fine! He's definitely fine! No need to worry about to worry about Prince Lulu" I reassured.
 
"Prince Lulu? What the heck was that?" Kai scrunched his nose in disgust. I rolled my eyes and waited for my mom to answer.
 
"Lulu? You've already made friends with him? That's good! I thought you'll be having a hard time being friends with him. I guess I was wrong. I shouldn't have worry so much" She chuckled.
 
Well! I'm having a hard time to tell you the truth! I bit my lip.
 
"Anyway, You should process his stay there. He's the same age as you so he needs to attend and experience high school life there in Korea. Also, Please keep in your minds that no one should know he's a prince because that's a secret of China's royal family. You should take care of him and keep him from harm, okay?"
 
What is he? Five? He doesn't need each of us any more to protect him! I rolled my eyes at that thought.
 
"Anyways, Is Kai in there? I miss his wubbly dubbly cheeks and endearing eyes. How is my baby boy?" She giggled.
 
Wubbly dubbly? Baby boy? That was beyond hilarious! I snorted and looked at his annoyed face.
 
"Aunt! Stop it! I'm not a kid anymore. You should control yourself from calling me that! That's just for toddlers who don't know how to wash themselves" Kai reasoned out.
 
"What can I do? You are still a little boy to me. Always be good to your Noona, okay? Just tell the EXO boys, I love them and miss them" She remarked.
 
Kai winced on mom's coaxing, "Ok fine. I will. I miss you too".
 
"Ok mom! Bye. It's time to go" I said. "I'll hang up now. I love you"
 
Then on cue, We both hang up. I looked at Kai and smirked, "Get out now Wubbly dubbly! I'm going to sleep now!"
 
"YAH!" He shouted.
 
I pushed him to the door, "Just go! And also, the devil tomorrow to the Principal's office to sign his papers on transferring to our school, Okay? Okay! Bye!".
 
Then I slammed the door, "This is way more stressing than ever".
 
I lay myself to bed and closed my eyes. Goodluck Aejin! Goodluck on handling things between you and the two-faced devil.