So much for a Horror movie

The Prince that came from Mental Asylum

 

 A  E  J  I  N  'S  
 
 
"Lame. Lame. Boring. Laaaame"
 
Yeah! Waiting for those nimrods is so boring. I mean I've been waiting for hours. I've already made foods for us to eat. I've already readied the DVDs were going to watch and now where are they?
 
I looked at the time. This is getting more boring than ever. I reached for the pack of chips and placed it on an empty bowl, I'm holding right now.
 
Forget it! I'll just start the movie without them. Even though this is a suspense/thriller movie, I can watch this all by myself. It is just a waste of time to wait for them.
 
I dipped my hands on the bowl of chips and noticed that I've already finished eating it. I my fingers to savor the taste and wiped it on my loose t-shirt. I reached for the remote and press play on the movie Scream since I'm too irked to play Saw and Human Centipede alone. Well I'm a girl too! I just couldn't take watching those gruesome flicks alone.
 
I've bought a cd wherein all of the parts are complete. I've bought the one that contains Scream 1-4. The movie started playing and my eyes got glued on the screen. I swear! I'm going to kill those imbeciles for making me wait for nothing.
 
After finishing Scream 1, I looked at my cellphone to see if they're going to update me whether they're going here or they're going to ditch me. I scanned it but then there are no messages from them.
 
I'll kill them I swear! I blew my fringe as I watch the sequel of the said movie. I guess I'm too fixed at the movie that I finish up two bowls of popcorn prepared for them. It's their lost that they didn't come here.
 
 
 
 
 
 
'Noona! Buing buing! Someone's calling. A-ing A-ing'
 
 
My phone beeped. I'm lying on the couch with my head on the armrest at the end. I ran my fingers on the couch still glued on the screen. I threw all the pillows I could reach to search for my cellphone yet my eyes are still glued on the screen. 
 
It wouldn't stop beeping so I kneeled on the couch to search for it. And then I found it at the table, specifically being cover by the back of the empty pack of chips I'm eating a while a ago. 
 
I removed the empty pack of trash, grabbed my phone and stood up to pause the movie. I looked at the caller I.D and it says 'Mom calling '.
 
I pressed the answer button. What's with mom today? It's been a week since she've called.
 
"Mom! How are you!" I giddily said. "Hello baby! What's up? Did you miss me? How are you and Kai doing? How's school?" She said. Yeah! School. Whatever.
 
"Uh... It's fine! How about you and Dad when are you going home? I miss you. I mean Kai misses you too! He's been bugging me when are you two going home. We miss you very much" I sat on the couch and gulped my drink.
 
"Oh baby! We don't know when are we coming home but I'll assure you it will be soon enough and before you know it, We're already there. We're busy tutoring our boss' son here. Actually, Your dad is tutoring his other son now. I hope you and Kai didn't get in any trouble.. Again!" She teased me. 
 
Let me clear things up. You see, My Mom and Dad are both butlers abroad. YES BUTLERS FROM RICH FAMILIES! And they're not just butlers because teaching Language courses are part of their work too so they have to work and always stay with their masters until their contract is done. I've been asking them what kind of family are they working on now but they wont tell a direct answer to me and it seem kinda suspicious. But I chose to let it go. After all, They've been working hard for me and Kai and I have no right to question them in everything they do though I kinda miss the two of them because they're not the kind of parents who are strict in everything we do. In fact, They're pursuading me to enter a relationship because they're kinda worried I may not be able to find the man for me someday.  I'm the one prohibiting myself from doing such things because I know it will not do good for me. I have 7 boys in my life-EXO and Dad. I miss Mom and Dad so much. It is more like we're more like  friends than a family. Ok now back to what is currently happening.....
 
"Mom! When did I ever get into trouble?! The trouble I'm facing everyday is school! You should nag at Kai more on that! He's bringing unknown girls here at home but I prohibit him on doing that because I warned him that I will reveal all his 'dirty' secrets on school, If he continue doing that" I exclaimed. She just laughed at me so I pouted. "I know baby! I just miss your whiny voice" She uttered.
 
"I miss you too Mom!" I softened. 
 
"Let's stop this! I think I'm about to tear up now. Anyway, The reason  why I called today is that I sent a package on you and I think it will be delivered at around this time. I know you and Kai likes chocolates, junkies and some stuff from here so you should wait for it, Okay?" She reminded. "I'm about to hang up now baby. Please tell Kai I called and say I love him. You too baby, I love you and I miss you. Oh! Last one! Please take good care one of the packages because it is fragile. Okay? Mwaaah" She ended the conversation with a loud smooch on the phone and then the other line died. 
 
I looked at my phone and heard a loud truck passing by our house so I stood up to look outside and then there it was! A box! An effin big box. But not just one but two! Oh holy mother of Jesus Christ! I think this week is gonna be better because there are a lot of foods going to be stocked on our storage.
 
 
 
 
I opened the door to rush to our lawn. I tried to kick the box to push it. As far as I know, It makes slow progression if you kick it so I just continued doing it since the are no guys going to help me carry it. Well I'm a woman too! I have muscles but they're not enough to push a big box inside our house.
 
After what seem like 5 years of pushing and kicking and struggling on placing the box on the living room, It's finally done. I wiped the bead of sweat on my forehead and rushed to the kitchen to grab some water.
 
I opened the refrigerator and snatched a bottle of Pocari Sweat. I opened the lid and placed it's opening on my lips making the water travel from my mouth through my throat. Who knew drinking water feels this invigorating?
 
Just then, I heard the movie playing on its own from the kitchen. Half of my brain says that it is Kai and the others but half of it says it someone I don't know. Ok let's say it's Kai. Who would enter my house if I already close the-. Wait! The door is not close.
 
My phone vibrated. I've a message from Kai.
 
Hey Noona! Sorry for ditching you but our instructor said we're going to have an urgent dance rehearsal and you know how strict he is when it comes to practice rehearsals. Right? I guess I'm going home at around 6pm or so. Really sorry ^^
 
 
 
 
"Shit!" I cursed under my breath as I read the text. No one enters the house except them and I don't have any friends except them so who will suddenly barge into my house without telling me?
 
I shuffled to the living room to see if I have unexpected guests. But to my surprise, It is just the way it is when I left it. I took a deep breath and rushed to close the door. Maybe I'm just imagining things too much since I'm watching a horror flick. ALONE.
 
I peeked outside and nothing seems suspicious so I immediately closed the door. I turned back and there was a baby faced, handsome guy now infront of me.
 
"Boo!" He greeted which made me flinch. Who the hell is this guy?
 
 
 
I immediately grabbed the vase near the door and  involuntarily aimed it at him. My arms are sweating while holding the vase. How can this guy entered my house? I didn't even know him. I mean, He looks too harmless to be a criminal but I guess criminals nowadays are the ones who don't look like they're doing anything bad, right?
 
"Relax! I swear I'm not going to do anything at you" He stretched his arms and spread his palm shielding himself if ever I did anything to him.
 
"I asked you what are you doing here?! You want to kill me huh? I'm a black belter if you may not  know so you should know who should you kill" I abruptly said.
 
He just let out a laugh and smiled at me, "Me? Killing you?! You must've misunderstand things! I'm not the type to kill someone who are not worth it. Do I look like an assasin or something to you? Wow! You must've watch alot of movies". 
 
Why is this guy laughing at me? I didn't move a flinch from my position. I'm still holding the vase like an idiot but who cares? This guy here might kill me anytime.
 
"Relax babe! I'm Luhan. I am a prince and I'm your parents' master" He cooly shrugged and sat down on the couch.
 
Whaaat? Master? Prince? Is this guy crazy?