New School, New Friend?

Stupid Hot Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So many people were looking at us and I felt super uncomfortable.

“Kai, let go.” I mumbled holding onto my arm and he continued pulling me. “Other people are looking so stop.”

“Who cares if they see us together. Your boyfriend isn’t here to see and it’s good that people think we’re dating.” He gave me a playful wink.

I wasn’t in the mood to glare at him or hit him back. Instead, I sadly looked at him.

“Did I say something wrong? I was only joking Min Mi..”

I felt my eyes get watery. I tried to wipe them away, but more started forming. And then I let my tears pour.

“W-what’s wrong?” Kai worriedly asked holding up my chin looking directly at me.

I didn’t want to talk and I continued sobbing. “Tell me what’s wrong Min Mi. Wait I’m going to go look for Yoona so stay here.”

I grabbed onto Kai’s hand and felt a lump in my throat. I was afraid to speak, but I had to. “Don’t tell Yoona. I don’t want her to be worrying about me.” I softly said.

Kai rolled he eyes at me. “So you don’t want Yoona to be worried about you, but you want me to?”

I quickly shook my head, embarrassed. “I didn’t mean it that way. You already saw me in this state so it’s too late. There’s no point of hiding what I’m feeling right now.”

I felt my lips start to tremble and I felt my tears flow down. “I just don’t know what to do Kai. I’m afraid of losing J.R..”

Kai quickly grabbed me and gave me a hug. His chin rested on top of my head. “Don’t worry. I’ll be here for you.”

-

J.R’S POV

After finding the office, I got my schedule and found my classes. I would’ve ditched or sat in the restroom until school was over, but I had no other choice to go.

It was still early for class, but I had nothing else to do. My eyes scanned through the schedule, while walking to my first class.

The door was already opened and I walked in. As expected, no one was in here because I was still early. I sat down on one of the chairs and stared at the classroom.

I yawned and put my head down on the desk. I was tired and I wanted to get away from reality. I wanted to sleep. This rich school had a business class and I was put into it. Just great.

My parents have me under their hands now. They’re planning to make me take over the company after I marry some other rich girl. My life is going downhill now.

How am I supposed to get away from all of this? I’m going insane without you Min Mi. Whenever I’m with you, I never have to worry about these things. Because that smile, voice, laughter, face of yours just made me forget all of the bad things.

But it’s different now. I’m stuck in this rich school and I hate it so much.

As I was about to fall asleep, I heard voices of girls talking and walking in, making my eyes snap open. They were extremely loud, gossiping about.. me. I looked up without bothering to sit up straight from my sleeping position. I groaned and cleared my throat. “If you guys are going to talk about me, don’t talk too loud cause I can hear you.”

And then I dropped my head down against the desk again. I didn’t hear anymore noises and it felt kind of weird, so I slowly pulled my head up. I freaked out a bit when I saw all 3 of the girls staring at me with huge smiles on their faces.

“Omo, he’s looking at us!”
“No, he’s looking at me.”
“He looks a bit pissed though.”

I twitched my eye a little bit. “Can you guys just shut up?” I said a bit louder this time.

“Because I haven’t been in a good mood lately..” I muttered under my breath.

The girls all gave me a frightened look. One of the girls whispered something into her friend’s ear and they were loud enough for me to hear.

“He’s a bit harsh, don’t you think?”

I smirked when I heard the girl, but I didn’t say anything and continued listening to their whispers.

“He’s hot though. If it wasn’t for his looks, I’d hate him.” I smirked again hearing them but I decided to ignore them and lay back down on the desk.

5 more minutes until class starts. I should use my time wisely. I shut my eyes close and  shifted my body to find a more comfortable position to sleep. It took me a while since I was sitting, and just right when I felt relaxed and at peace again, more distractions came up. Aish.

I groaned and ruffled my hair. I decided to just give up sleeping and sat on the chair waiting for class to start. I looked towards the door and saw more girls walking in, giving me a sleek smile. I strangely looked away and awkwardly coughed. I felt people’s eyes on me and I was starting to get annoyed. I was going to confront everyone and tell them to stop but then something else caught my attention. Someone actually. Even the girls all around the room were dreamily looking towards the direction.

A punk looking guy walked through the door with a loud slam. He didn’t even bother to tuck in his shirt or fix his hair. He looked like a rebel, just like me. Maybe we could get along. Just maybe.

I shook the thought out of my head and got back to what I was doing. “Look girls, stop whatever the hell you’re doing. I’m getting pissed-” and then I heard the bell ring. I decided not to say anything else since the girls should understand what I meant by now.

My attention went back to the rebel guy. He walked towards the seat in front of mine and effortlessly pulled out the chair. Then he slumped down and his head fell down on the desk.

My curiosity about this guy rose up which surprised me. I usually never gave a crap about anyone around, especially a NEW guy I just "met." It's not like me at all but, whatever.

I notic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter