Plans for Ditching

Stupid Hot Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Am I hallucinating? I closed my eyes for a second and then slowly opened it. I turned back to the guy and he had a queer glance on his face.

I noticed that the whole cafeteria got quiet, looking at the both of us.

“Is the new guy gay for Daehyun or something?” I heard someone around me whisper. I turned towards the person and glared at them.

The person awkwardly turned the other way and coughed. I just rolled my eyes. So the new guy’s name is Daehyun.

“J.R.” I announced looking at Daehyun. He gave me a confused look.

“Huh?” He unsurely replied.

“I’m J.R.” I gave him half smirk.

-

Min Mi's POV

A week has passed. School hasn't been the same anymore. The rumors of J.R. still haven’t died down, and every time I heard about him, it just made me miss him even more.

Every time I heard all of the stupid gossips of people, I just felt sick after hearing how they would assume such things.

"Strange how J.R. is gone and Hyori is too. I wonder if they ran away together and did some nasty stuff, like . Damn, I bet J.R. banged her good."

"I'm still curious about J.R's relationship about Min Mi. Were they really together? I mean, I haven't seen them at school together once except the first time he came up to her. But during that time, he was still with Hyori. Maybe he was cheating on Hyori with Min Mi! Tsk tsk, I thought J.R. would have better taste in girls.."

"Now that I think about it, I haven't seen Min Mi around either. Perhaps, she went to stalk J.R?!"

I had to laugh at all of these ridiculous assumptions. Really, the people here are just stupid. If they were going to gossip and talk behind people's back, at least make sure that the person isn't around. These idiots.. Aish.

No one at school really sees me and no one even tries to hurt me anymore. Maybe cause they think that J.R. and I weren't really together. That's partially a good thing right? He was the one that always protected me, and now he’s gone, no one tries to do anything to me.

I sometimes go to school, thinking he would show up. Just to visit his friends, or the school itself. Or maybe even me..
Just one glance of him would be enough to make my day.

I sometimes even wonder if he even thinks about me, if he misses me as much as I miss him. If he worries about how I’m doing.

I feel insecure just thinking about it. What if J.R. moved on? I’m pretty sure he moved to a rich school. He’ll find a girl that will match and fit perfectly with him. Didn’t Hyori move there too? Great, and in the end, she wins and gets what she wants.

I don’t know how I’m supposed to be feeling now. Happy that he moved on and found the perfect girl? Sad that he probably forgot about me? Upset that I’m never going to see him again? Miserable because it’s over between us?

I just felt.. lost. I guess people were right when they say “happiness doesn’t last forever.” I wanted to break down and cry again, that’s how everyday was for me. Every single day, was me thinking and thinking over and over again. I didn’t have time for other things.

I just felt really bad how I would ignore Yoona and Kai every time I saw them. I really didn't want Yoona to be upset about me because she had other things to worry about. And I didn't want Kai to be in my "love" issues. I probably sound like an emotional sad girl with no friends now huh?


While walking around school by myself, I caught a glance of Nuest, well except with J.R..
By the look on their faces, I could tell they looked sad without him. Of course they would miss him. I wondered if they knew about J.R. moving away in the first place. I stood behind one of the walls, trying to listen to their conversation.

I couldn't quite hear the members from afar and I leaned in more to hear them clearly.

“Have any of you guys talked to J.R. lately?” Baekho asked all of the members.

Ren shook his head. “Last time I heard from him was the day of the dance.. I haven’t tried calling him because I was scared of bothering him.”

Baekho faced Aron. “What about you?”

Aron shrugged a bit. “Nah. But I miss him.”

Ren and Baekho nodded agreeing. But Minhyun remained quiet.

“How about you hyung? Have you talked to J.R? You guys are the closest.” The maknae questioned Minhyun with curiosity.

Minhyun seemed to be lost in his thoughts. “Huh?” He looked up at the 3 members.

Baekho was giving him a strange look and Ren was giving him a confused look, while Aron was emotionless like always.

“Ren asked if you and J.R. have been in contact, since you guys were the closest.” Baekho quickly said.

“No. I tried calling him a few times and he never picked up once. I don’t know what’s wrong with him, but I’m going to have to find out by today.” Minhyun clearly stated.

All of the members nodded. “Maybe we should ditch school today and find out what’s going on with J.R. We can go to his house and ask someone that knows something.” Ren

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter