Maybe I Don't Deserve Her

Stupid Hot Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Min Mi’s POV

Should I go to school tomorrow? Should I still go to the dance with J.R? What the hell should I do? Aish.

I was frustrated right now. I was lying on my bed worrying about things. My bed didn’t feel as comfortable as it used to be. Or maybe it’s just me.

I don’t get you J.R. You’re too complicated to read. I don’t know if you’re playing with my heart right now, or if you really love me. You kiss me, and then you tell me you’ve done it with a lot of girls. What’s that supposed to mean? I’m like those other girls, huh? Stop playing with me. I already told you it’s not freaking funny.

* you J.R. love. my feelings.* I pulled my hair in frustration. I felt my tears pour rapidly on my face.

I should show him that I don’t care about him. I’ll go to school and face him. I’ll tell him how much I hate him. I could do this. I’m not worried.

-

Okay, maybe I was just kidding... Where is he? He’s not here right? I was standing behind a wall because I didn’t want him to see me. I’ll just embarrass myself.

When he was nowhere in my sight, I tiptoed into the school hallways. Why am I even tiptoeing? There’s a lot of people in the hallway, he surely won’t notice me.

I felt someone’s hands on one of my shoulder. “DON’T TALK TO ME RIGHT NOW. BECAUSE JUST BECAUSE UH I DON’T KNOW.” I yelled thinking it was J.R. I noticed the awkward silence and saw that everyone’s eye was on me. You all got a problem?

I was feeling kind of accomplished until I noticed the person in front of me wasn't J.R, but it was Kai. “You okay?” He asked with an amused expression on his face. Crap, wrong person.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter