Listen To Me This Once

Stupid Hot Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Min Mi’s POV

Kai was trying to make me feel better, but it wasn’t working. He just made me more pissed off than before. “I think your zipper is down.”  He said whispering.

My face turned red again. Aish, why does he always look?!  I tried to slap him in the face but he luckily dodged the slap. Damn him for being so fast. I got mad and started stomping my feet and he started laughing at me. I was already irritated by him.

“Are you on your time of the month, hm?” Kai smirked. I wish I could kill him already.

“Look Kai, I’m not in a good mood for you to be joking around. And also, I’m not going to the dance with you anymore. Mianhe.” Am I still going with J.R?

That’s when his expression changed immediately to a straight face. “You can’t change your mind..” He mumbled.

“It’s not that I don’t want to go with you. It’s just that I don’t feel like going to the dance with anyone, so I’m not going at all. I hope you don’t take it the wrong way.” I told him straight up. So, that means I’m not going with J.R. either..

He nodded. “It’s alright. But there’s another thing I want to ask. Would you go on a date with me?” And he gave me the warmest smile.

J.R’s POV

They were talking and having a normal conversation. Until Kai said something to her and gave her a smile. I’m sorry for being selfish, but let me have you this once.

So I came up to them, and pulled Min Mi away from Kai. Her eyes widened up on me, but she didn’t say a word and I kept pulling her away. I wanted to be in a quiet place where no one could see us, so I could explain things out to her.

When we stopped by a corner in the school halls, I let go of my grasp on her. I noticed that she wouldn’t even look directly at me, and she tried to a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter