Is This The End For Us?

Stupid Hot Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Mi’s POV

I opened my eyes in an unfamiliar surrounding. The bright lights were blinding me and the walls were all white. My eyes were still trying to adjust to the place and I still had a slight headache.

“Min Mi’s awake!” I heard an excited voice.

I slowly sat up from the hospital bed and turned over to my side seeing Yoona and Kai. Yoona had a huge smile on her face and Kai softened.

“Hey idiot, I’m glad you’re fine.” Kai told me with a small smirk.

I rolled my eyes. “You’re lucky that I’m still a bit tired. If I wasn’t, you’d be dead now.” I gave him a glare and he chuckled. “By the way, what happened to me? I just remembered walking away from J.R, and the next thing I know, I wake up in a hospital with you freaks.”

This time, Yoona giggled a little. “I’m so happy that you’re okay! I was so worried about you that I thought something bad would’ve happened to you. And you fainted when you were walking away from J.R.  I don’t know why though..” She mumbled the last part.

I was trying to recollect everything that just recently happened. And then I remembered what Hyori had said to me before I walked away from J.R. What she said just made me felt weak. J.R. was the one that always protected me. The one that made me happy. And he made me feel safe.

But she said that he’s moving to another school. Which meant I was no longer protected or safe. It’s not that I was worried about that. I was more worried about what would happen to J.R. and me. I know I said I was going to give up on him and not be selfish, but after hearing that he was going to be gone, everything just sunk in. I knew I wasn’t able to let him go that easily.

But maybe that’s why he’s moving. Maybe I asked for it myself when I told myself I was going to let him go. It was my decision anyways.

“Thanks.” Is all I said to Yoona. I didn’t really know what else to say. I was still a bit lost in my thoughts and I was just too upset to talk.

“Can I go home now? My parents are probably worried for me. What time is it anyway?”

Yoona sadly looked at me. “Are you sure you want to go home? Something about you is off. I know it, you don’t seem fine to me. Are you sick?”

I frowned at her. “I’m fine, don’t worry. I just want to go home now. I hate hospitals..” I quietly said and I knew she didn’t believe me but, she still let me go.

“Alright, let me tell the nurse.” Yoona told me and then she left.

I let out a sigh of relief.

“What’s wrong?” A deep voice said that made me jump from the bed a little. I forgot that Kai was in the room the whole time.

“Nothing really. You should just go home now since I’m about to leave as well. I’ll see you on Monday.” I got off the bed and looked at my clothes. “Uh and I need to change too.” I sheepishly said and Kai smirked.

“Alright. There’s nothing to see anyway. See ya.”

My face turned deep red and I grabbed the pillow getting ready it throw it at him, but he ran out the door and slammed it closed before it could hit him. “That nerve.”

The door opened and Yoona came in. “You can go home now. Go change.”

-

J.R’S POV

I opened my eyes hearing the sound of my mom yelling at me. I tried to ignore her by putting the pillows over my head but she kept talking.

“Jong Hyun. Wake up for school. Don’t think that you got away with not going to the new school. Like I said, you’re already accepted and you’re forced to go.”

At that moment, I felt my eyes widely open from underneath the pillow. I remained quiet and I didn’t say anything, thinking my mom would’ve left.

“I know you’re awake. If you don’t get up, I’ll call the guards to get you up and change you. You don’t want that, do you?”

I grabbed the pillow away from my face and sat up with a glare. “No. Now get out. I need to get ready.”

-

The guards walked me to my new school. I tried to pull their grips off my arms, but it just tightened even more. As I go onto campus, more people stared at me.

I could feel a bunch of girls eye’s on me. Some checking me out, some smirking, some drooling, and some swooning. I would’ve usually smiled back at them, but I wasn’t in the mood. I was pissed as hell.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter