First appearance of the Narrator and MinHee´s profile

(Editing, hiatus)Cup of coffee and frog slippers

Hello, Krakin here! So, I decided to give you some information. This chapter isn´t real story, it´s chapter about how the Nine was made and profile of the one of them. I will have some profiles from time to time so you can get closer to the characters and their behavior won´t get confussing.
There will be another chapter today, probably...if I will write enough. So, double update?

*Clearing his throat* Hello, it´s Narrator here. Since we encountered some characters in last chapter, it got really, really messy. And since miss author wants everyone to understand behavior of her characters, I, Narrator, will explain everything to you and I hope you will have less difficulty to tell who is who.
Don´t think I will tell you everything. Something must stay secret so you can read peacefully.
First, let´s explain how was ,,the Nine´´ formed and how did they become what they are right now.
The Nine, as Niel named them (and other students are referring to them similarly), are nine top students of the school. People started to respect them on their own, but when Sunggyu, who was student council president in his second year already, realized it, he quickly reacted. He gathered some information and started to pay attention to some of them and they all became friends. One thing that helped was the fact when there was some bigger event or something like that, they had to work together anyway. Another fact was that since they gained popularity, others were scared to go near them and when they did, it was only for the fame. Sunggyu first approached Woohyun, who was in the same class as him, and HaeJung, who was called ,,angel´´ for her attitude and quickly became top student. He somehow get to know MinHee and, thanks to that, Hoya. Sungyeol and L started to hang around them because of their closeness with HaeJung and Dongwoo kind of started helping around. Sungjong was last to join since he was younger, but he get to the top nine practicaly on his first day of school.
Aside their popularity, they also have some privileges. If there is some problem going on in school, they take the responsibility and solve it. Teachers respect them too.  They have their own table in the canteen and they sometimes hold meetings in the school garden.
Now I don´t want to confuse you with too much information and hold story too much, so I will introduce one member of the Nine only. Next profile will come after few chapters. Every person in the Nine have his own ,,title´´ that was given him by the students. Some of them also made fanclubs. You can meet with such persons as the story goes on…wait, you already met one. The one who held the long speech for Teen Top! Well, at least you know how he could give such a long and tiring speech. He is used to it!

So, let´s start. Here is first profile.

The first one is Bang MinHee, the guardian of the Nine.
Since she was small, she always liked attention she got from her one year older brother. They usually played together and did everything together. Thus MinHee was behaving like a boy- she would be tearing her dress because of the fights with boys from the neighborhood and making other girls cry when she ruined their play with dolls. She loved her big brother MinSoo really, really much. She knew his friends a little, but she also made her own- once she met bunch of kids who bullied small and weak girl. MinHee fought with bullies and saved her. They became friends quickly, but MinHee paid close attention to don´t let her and her big brother stay together, because she was afraid her brother will like her new friend more than his little sister and will leave her.
Her parents were worried since this little girl won´t stay still- so they put her into martial art´s classes together with her brother. MinHee would be the best, even better than her brother (but she usually let him win). This carried for some time…but one day something happened. MinHee was in fourth grade and she searched for MinSoo and she found him…with a girl. A GIRL- and what more, they were holding hands! And the girl was one of those who annoyed little MinHee all the time. MinHee got extremely angry at her brother, called him betrayer and for the first time she went and throwed everything she found around.
Since then, she always hated her brother and tried to not meet him as much as possible. She went to other school then he, she wouldn´t bring her friends home when she knew he will bring his. She still didn´t let him met her only girl-friend for longer than three minutes. This time it was because she was scared he will take her away (other way around then before).
When she entered high school, she quickly built up her reputation. She was strongest around and she was also extremely pretty. She grew her hair long because she was scared of scissors. Soon she gained attention of all boys. She didn´t look at any of them, though- she was focused on staying un-defeated. Only ones that managed to get a little attention are Hoya and Sunggyu- she respects Hoya´s strength and willpower, while she kind of takes care about Sunggyu. Both of them are close to her and aside HaeJung, her only female friend, they are only ones that can touch her without being thrown outside the window.
Student in the school idealized her- girls are amazed because of her strength and her ice queen like behavior when it comes to boys. Boys on the other hand see her as beauty with charms and never gives up- they still write her love letters, buy her snacks and so on. She became one of the Nine because of her friendship with Sunggyu and HaeJung. She is called ,,guardian´´ since she usually guards others from any harm and when someone is rude or reach her mood limit, she won´t hold back either.
Although she is a bit harsh (her brother speaks about her as ,,walking time bomb´´), she cares about people around. She cooks really well, but she is allergic to seaweed. She has one strand of her hair dyed dark blue, which is her favorite color. When her ,,throwing´´ mood starts, she usually becomes deaf and doesn´t listen to anything unless someone literally barks her name really loud.
In the last chapter, you could see she was defeated by one of new students, first year boy Changjo. You can imagine how she will react to that.