School is Cool Part 1

Pabo! You're my life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(a/n : i just want to ask..

who do you want to fall for who first? xD)

 

 

 

 

Jessica turns the album to the next pages. Again, she smiles when she sees more photos of her and Tiffany together.

Those are the pictures of them taken when they went to High School together. The two of them shared countless happy moments during that time. But that was also when then they had their first fight. They were fighting because of a small, stupid reason. Boy.

 

She shakes her head and chuckles as she remembers those moments.

 

~FLASHBACK~

 

"Good morning, Mr. Jung!" Jessica could hear the familiar loud voice coming from the outside of their house. "Is Jessi already awake?"

Jessica pulled the cover over her head, trying to muffle the annoying noise that woke her up.

She was still so sleepy. Her eyes wouldn't want to open, and her body didnt want to get out of her comfy bed.


"JESSII!!' that loud, annoying voice of her best friend shouted from the outside. "YOU BETTER GET YOUR LAZY OUT OF THAT BED OF YOURS, YOU SLEEPYHEAD!"

She gave up. She groaned as she used all of her strength just to push herself out of her bed even though her body still didn't want to.

Her hair was messy but she didn't care. She slowly walked and peeped through the window to let Tiffany know that the latter succeeded in waking her up.

"Hurry up, Lazy Jung! We're gonna be late again!" the girl outside shouted again.

"Shut up, Tiff! You'll wake the whole neighborhood up!"

"Oh, the whole neighborhood is already awake, like, an hour ago, sleeping beauty." Tiffany answered while rolling her eyes. "Now, if you dont want us to be late again, you better start moving!"

Jessica just sighed. She would never win an argument with Tiffany.

She went to the bathroom and had just a quick shower, then brushed her teeth. She went back to her room and wore her uniform, then went to peeped through the window while buttoning her uniform to check if Tiffany was still there, waiting. And she was still there, looking all bored.

After she combed her hair, she got her bag and quickly ran down the stairs. "Mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter