First Picture, First Meeting

Pabo! You're my life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica lets out a sigh as she sit down on the side of the bed. She gently puts the thick photo album she got from the drawer down to her lap. She opens it and smiles as she sees the photo on the first page of the album. It's her very first picture taken with Tiffany many years ago.

 

Jessica can still remember that day the photo was taken.

 

 

~FLASHBACK~

Her family moved in a new house in Korea when Jessica was eight.

 

Jessica just sat on a swing at the park just in front of their house. She watched the other kids play.

 

She sighed. She wanted to play with them too, but she was too shy.

 

It had been a week since they moved in, but she still hadn't made friends with anyone. Kids around her age couldn't understand her as she couldn't speak korean very well.

 

It was really hard for her to adapt into the new environment.

 

How she wished her family would just go back to San Francisco, the place where she believed she belong.

.

 

"Annyeong!" a loud voice startled Jessica. She looked up to her side and saw a girl grinning at her. Her eyes were crescent moon-like shape. She blinked her eyes, then stared straight into the girl's eyes again. She felt they were hypnotizing her.

 

"Kwaenchana? Are you okay?" the girl said in korean, then in english as she waved her hand in front of Jessica's face. The latter snapped out of it. "You were zoning out!" the bubbly girl giggled.

 

"Oh, sorry," Jessica looked down, embarrassed.

 

"Aww, you're blushing! That's cute!" the girl giggled again.

 

Jessica looked up and frowned at the girl. Then she realized something, "You speak english!" she blurted out as her expression brightened up.

 

"I've been talking like for 5 minutes already, and you realized it just now?" the girl just rolled her eyes, then chuckled. "By the way, I'm Stephanie Hwang, but i prefer to be called Tiffany!" she offered her hand for a shake, which Jessica accepted almost immediately.

 

"I'm Jessica Jung. I live in that house with my parents and younger sister." Jessica said as she pointed the house across the street.

 

"I know!" Jessica looked at the girl who, again, just giggled. "I saw you moved in a week ago,"she expla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter