A Visit to Her Mom

Pabo! You're my life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica looks through their photos from their Junior and Senior years in High School.

Their prom is just one of her favorite moments of them. Tiffany and her went dateless to prom, but they still enjoyed it. They were having fun that night.

Then their graduation photos.

Jessica hugs the photo album to her chest, and closes her eyes as she remembers that one moment of their first Summer after High School.

 

 

~FLASHBACK~

 

 

"Where are we really going, Tiffany?" Jessica asked again after they got down the bus.

"To a very beautiful place," Tiffany eye-smiled and started walking.

Jessica sighed, then followed the girl. She got even more confused when she realized they were going up the mountain. "Is it still far? I'm really tired now," she complained, but she couldn't help it. She was so tired from all the walk, and the hot weather was not helping at all. She was sweating a lot, and she hated it. "Let's just have a rest for a while," she said as she wiped her sweat off her face and sat down on the ground, not caring anymore that her pants would get all dirty.

Tiffany looked at her, then sighed. "Fine. Five minutes," she gave up, then she sat beside Jessica. She got two bottles of water out from her bag and offered one to the girl, who accepted it almost instantly.

"Thanks," she said as she opened the bottle and gulped down the water to quench her thirst. Tiffany did the same.

After a few minutes of rest, Tiffany got up and offered a hand to Jessica. "Five minutes is up! Let's go now," but the girl didn't budge. "Come on, Lazy Princess, we're almost there! Promise!"

Jessica groaned before she accepted Tiffany's hand and let the girl pull her up. "Is that place really important to you?" she asked, slightly annoyed.

Tiffany chuckled, and started walking again. "It is very important to me," her voice was low, but it was already enough to let Jessica hear. "I need to visit this place before we go abroad to study."

Right, they were going to California for College in just a couple of days. Both of them got accepted in the same University there,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter