She's Jealous

Pabo! You're my life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been three years since they got into College, and Jessica and Tiffany became real busy yet they could still find time for themselves. They also shared the same dorm room, so bonding with each other was not a problem to them.

Jessica was home early since her last class for that day was cancelled. She sent Tiffany a message so she wont bother waiting for Jessica at their meeting place.

She looked at the time on the table clock. 4 hours had passed since she sent her the message, and the girl was supposedly at home 2 hours ago.

Jessica took her phone from the table and dialed the girl's number, but she couldnt reach. She grew more worried for her friend.

Jessica decided to go and wait for Tiffany outside. It was already dark, and the night was freezing cold since it was almost winter. She wondered he Tiffany brought that pink jacket she requested Jessica to buy for her birthday just a few weeks ago. She was worried that Tiffany might catch a cold. The girl had a very low immune system.

Jessica looked around, but there was still no sign of her clumsy bestfriend, Tiffany.

Where was that girl anyway? Did Tiffany ever think that Jessica would be worried as hell for her? She could've at least sent a message to the worried Jessica to let her know her whereabouts and she could stop worrying!

Maybe she was kidnapped? Should Jessica call a police now?

The thought of something bad happened to Tiffany made Jessica panicked. She quickly got her phone and was about to dial for help when she saw a car headed her way. She tried to see who was inside it, but the lights were blinding her.

Then the car stopped just a few meters away from her. Then a guy got out from the driver seat and ran to open the door for someone in the passenger seat. Then a girl who Jessica knew very well got out of the car.

"Are you sure you dont need me to walk you to your door?" Jessica heard the man, whose hand was on Tiffany's arm as if to support the girl, said.

Tiffany smiled and shook her head. "I'm fine. I can manage now," she said slowly. "Thanks again, Oppa."

Jessica didn't know why but seein

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter