two

Asian Gods

 

"Let's go." Kai announced as I slipped my hand into his. His hand was warm and soft, unlike Chanyeol's, whose hand was cold and rough, like it had gone though wars and battles, as I remembered his hand circling around my wrist that morning.

Kai and I joked around as he walked me back home. I felt eyes following me on the journey back home, and I spunned around a few times to take a look but no one was there. I shrugged and dismissed it. Kai oppa is with me, I'm safe.

"Kai." a stern and depressed looking lady was standing in front of my house, staring at me. At us. I turned to Kai and saw that he had turned pale and his head was down.

"Kai." the lady repeated herself. She didn't look more than 20, my guess was that she's 18 or 19.

"Seyong." Kai finally responded and held his head up, but he was avoiding my gaze. Who is she?

Seyong walked towards us and looked at me, "Will you tell her or should I do it?" 

"Seyong. Stop." Kai released his grip on my hand and held her arms.

"What?" I asked, my face crunched up in confusion.

Seyong struggled to release Kai's grip on her and she started to say, "I'm pregnant. And Kai is the father of my child."

"Seyong!" Kai's voice was agitated now, he was angry. Furious. Never once have I ever seen him raise his voice, but he actually shouted at this lady. I stood there, still not grasping the situation. When Seyong's words sunk in, my mouth parted and my eyes widened. Kai reached for me, "It's true, I am so sorry. I love you, ____ I do. I was planning on breaking the news to you after your 18th birthday but-" I broke free from him in disbelief and in disgust. Everything was happening too quickly, too sudden.

Tears welled up in my eyes and I walked into my house in silent. Willing myself not to cry. Not in front of Kai, his affair and his child.