Troubles & Happy

Don't leave me alone

     Onew POV 

    " Hyung where have you been." Shouted Jonghyun. 

     " Oh I went to say bye to Luna." Onew said while a tear driped off his cheeks."      I went straight to my room after talking to Jonghyun. I jumped onto my room and cover me with my blanket and scream. " Hyung are you hungry if you are come out araso , oh and get ready to go to Yoona's birthday today." But Onew didn't answer him. I got up and went to my closet and pull out my suit to wear fo Yoona's birthday.

Free-Shipping-tuxedo-suit-fashion-Korean

I grabbed it and put it on then i went down stairs and put my shoes on. 

Playboy-men-s-business-dress-shoes-shoes

 

Then i open the door and left with my hyungs. 

 

 

 

    Luna POV 

I finally arrive in america. My dad called his friend to come pick us up at the airport. Me and my parents went to sat down. A while later I saw my dad waving to someone so then me and my mom got up. " oh how are you guys doing." Said my friend's dad. My dad said " where fine." But I saw this other guy walked up to me and said " Hi I'm Hoya." I said " Hi I'm Luna."  His face was charming and he also remind me of my boyfriend Onew . 

091912_infinite_hoya.jpg

He also was wearing a suit which just look like the one i bought for Onew . Then my mom came up to me and said " Hey Luna say hi Hoya's mom ."  " annyeonghaseyo." I said in a claim voice. My mom said " oh this must be your son ." Hoya's mom said " yes . Hoya say hi to Luna's mom.  " annyeonghaseyo."  After talking we went to Hoya's house to stay over night . we Finally were there .

tumblr_li4crwbfIp1qe7fsqo1_500.jpg

 

 

We all got out of the car . I went to grab my bags but Hoya came up to me and said " I got it ." I said " oh it's ok ." But then he grab it and left . I walked inside and looked around .  i whispered " wow it's so pretty." Hoya took me in to my room

bedroom-home-interior-ideas.jpg

(This is your room )

we arrive and then he put my bags on top of my bed and i said " go ma sseum ni da ."  Hoya said " chun ma ne yo ". Then he left straight to his room but before he was going to leave i said " wait um tommorow can you tour me around." Hoya said " sure at 12:00 ." I said " ok ." go ma sseum ni da ." munjeeopsseoyo , see you tomorrow .

Yoona POV 

" Hey where is Onew oppa ". i ask Minho oppa. " He is in the bathroom ." Minho said . I turn around but suddenly Krystal spilled wine all over her sparkle dress . Yoona screamed and said " Hey Krystal why did you do that on purpose." Krystal said " huh what I didn't do it on purpose if i did then can you tell everyone why Luna had to move to america." Then Onew came out and heared Krystal said that . Yoona got mad and she ran to the bathroom but she saw Onew in front of him then she started to cry and hugged Onew but Onew let go and said " why did she leave." But then she got even mad an ran to the bathroom . ( Yoona dress ) 

original.jpg

 

 

 

Hoya POV 

Hoya got up and looked at the time , it was 11:45am. He got up and went to the bathroom and do his things after that he went and put on his clothes and shoes .

afe10e79253f764c6bfcf842d4046670.image.3

Luna POV 

I got up and looked at the time but it was already 11: 54, I got up and went to the bathroom and do my things ater that i went to put on my clothes and shoes on and headed out. 

090801[1].jpg

( your shoes )

Fashion-Korean-Style-Punk-Canvas-Boots-W

I saw Hoya so i ran to him . " Hey Hoya I'm over here".

 

 _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

ENJOY :)