ACCIDENTALLY !!!!

Don't leave me alone

Hoya's POV 

" Mom mom were over here ".  Hoya's mom " omo how did she fainted ".  Luna's mom " oh she probably fanited beacuse she didnt drink water  ".  Hoya said " oh really".  Luna's mom went to go hold her . Luna's mom said " yeah sometime she faint when she doesn't drink water alot, Luna omo luna ". When i saw her on my chest she was yeppo . My heart started to beat faster and faster . We went home to put Luna on her bed . So I carried her to her bed and sat there for a while . My parents and her parents went to go sleep and i decided to stay up with her . But instead I fell asleep with my head on her bed .  It was morning .  Birds were chirping and cherry blossom was falling down from the trees .

tumblr_lzs7zi0eLl1qlct3jo1_500.gif

cherry blossom

 

tumblr_m5vn146v6m1r4zr2vo1_r1_500.gif

Bird chirping 

 

When i woke up Luna was still sleeping . So I decide to go get ready and go for a jog .  It was cold and beautiful outside but i decide to wear a t-shirt and a nike jacket and my sweat pants .

610_white-v-neck.jpg

v neck t-shirt 

 

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=49183030

sweat pants 

 

NIke-Vapor-Running-Jacket.jpg

nike jacket 

 

I headed out and jogged by the cherry blossom trees . 

1366355726-south-koreans-enjoy-cherry-bl

I jogged from 12:30 to 1:20 . I got so tired and went back home . On my way home I was sweating so much that i took off my shirt .

tumblr_m9y9vdtNCN1rcydb3o2_500.jpg

 

Luna's POV 

I woke up and it was morning , I wonder who took me here .  Well I decide to go downstair but when i went downstair i saw a guy that was shirtless but when i look up it was Hoya so I got so scared and turn around . Hoya said " oh your awake ". I answer " ne ".  Hoya said " are you okay now and do you want to continue touring around my house again ". I said " Ohyeah im okay now and  ok sure ". Then i ran up stair an change into this

kfashion-kstyle-korea-fashion-korean-fas

 (Thats what Luna wore )

so I headed out . 

 

Hoya's POV 

I was thinking why did she turn around when i came in , then i decide to go wear this 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSr3WiVKqmMDFalZ345U6j

After I was done i headed out . I saw Luna waiting and I told her " wow your fast at wearing clothes ". Luna said " yeah well sometimes ". I said " well ok let get started , so where did we left on oh yeah on the fourth bathroom ok so lets go to the last bath room .  Right here is the last bathroom.

Cool+Living++Nice+Bathrooms+%25289%2529.

" This is the last bathroom ". Luna said " wow this is also a nice bathroom ".  I said " yup it is ".  Now lets move on to the next one . We went to the library room . 

L+House+Library.jpg

This is where i look for books when i need them . My parents doesnt really come in here but mostly me and if you need and books come get it in this library it has all kinds of books". Now lets move on to the next one ". I said this is the bowling room ".

 

home-basement-bowling-alley-lanes.jpg

"This is the bowling room that my family always come in to play bowling , some days my family and your family could and play together ". Luna said " yeah we could do that ". I said " now lets go to the inside door pool ".  Luna said " you have and inside door pool room ". I said " yup , here we are ". 

gorgeous-the-indoor-pool-is-magnificent-

I said " This is the inside pool that i mostly go swimming in i dont swim the outside pool ".  Luna said " really me too ". Luna was looking at me and talking but suddenly Luna trip so i hold on to her and we both fell on the ground but my lips were tounching her lips . 

btsfbndkiss3.jpg

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

I hope You Like It So Far !