Shopping together

Don't leave me alone

______ POV

Me & Hoya went downstair to eat breakfast with my parents and Hoya's parents .

orange_chicken_1.jpg

( orange chicken ) 

manduguk.jpg

( soup dumplin )

whiterice.jpg

( rice) 

cuisine+cor%C3%A9enne+kimbap.jpg

( Kimbap )

Kimchi.jpg

( Kimchi )

kimchi_bokkeumbap_01-.jpg

( fried rice )

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTn6PTKdoC_uWk9ZNwBZE8

( spicy & sweet chicken )

bulgogi02.jpg

( meat )

bulgogi-wrapped-in-rice-paper-3.jpg

( Bulgogi ) 

 

We finally were done eating breakfast . We all went into the car. We arrive at the mall . 

inside-find-343-shops-50-restaurants-12-

( Mall ) 

Hoya's mother POV 

" Hey Hoya could you take Luna shopping around and we will be going to places . When you both are done looking around or buying things call us ok ".  Ne Hoya said smiling to his mother. 

Hoya's POV 

My parents and her parents left now it was just the two of us . I ask her " So where do you want to go first ". She replied " Can we go into Forever 21 ,  thats my favorite store in malls".  Hoya said " sure lets go ".  We both went into Forever 21 it was pretty awkward going into a girl store where there is only girls clothes . I thought to myself . 

 

Luna's POV 

I walked in the store and saw this beautiful braclet so check it out and see how much it was but it cost $ 35 I thought that was too much just for a bracelet.

Girls-Cute-Rose-Bracelet-Hand.jpg

I really really wanted it i said in my head . But i just went to look at the clothes . All of the clothes looked gorgeous but i saw one dress that was really beautiful .

chiffon-dress.png

After you headed out of the store you went to go sit down (because Hoya told to sit at the bench ) 

Hoya's POV 

While she was sitting down i decided to buy her the braclet she wanted and bought it for her .  After I bought her the braclet i came out to look for her , she was sitting across from the store . I walk up to her said " Hey did you wait long ". She said " No, what were you doing in Forever 21 ?" I said " Well , uhm you see i saw you looking at the bracelet and i thought you wanted it really bad so i decide to buy it for you . Here you go ".  Luna replied " oh its ok you didnt have yo do this . You could just return it back to them its ok ".  I said  " No it for you I think it matches you ".  Luna said " oh well thnak you then i really need to buy you something then ."  I said " No its okay this is just a present for you since you just came yesterday so this is your present ".  Luna said " thank you alot Hoya go ma sseum ni da ." I replied back chun ma ne yo ."  "Now which store should we go to ".  I said . What about lets go eat ice cream ".  I said " yum okay lets go ".  We got into the ice cream shop . 

Luna's POV 

Hoya asked me what i wanted i told him " uhm i want strwberry ".  Then Hoya continue asking them what we want . Hoya got Chocolete. 

Strawberry-Ice-Cream-Sundae-730115.jpg

( Luna got strawberry sundae )

 

raisin-sundae-ay-1875710-l.jpg

( Hoya got chocolete sundae ) 

 

Me and Hoya went to sat down at the table to eat our ice cream sundae . 

After we were done eating our ice cream sundae we both went out to eat walk around stores but suddenly i felt dizzy . While we were walking by the nike store i fanited and then Hoya came and carried me ( briadal style) and sat at the bench .

my-princess.jpg

 

I called my mom for help then she answer " hey uhm mom Luna fanited ". Hoya's mom " what were are you guys then ".  Hoya said " we are by the nike store sitting on a bench ".  Hoya's mom replied " ok we will be right there ".  I said " Luna Luna are you okay ". I put her on chest and waited until they came . 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNphrCyQP0rN3Sr_UvJrG

My parents and her parents finally arrived . 

   

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I hope you liked it !