I LIKE YOU

Don't leave me alone

Hoya's POV 

"hey Luna i said lets finish up touring around my house like now beacause since we have a party to go to lets goright now  alright". " Ok i would love to". Luna said smiling . Here is the exercise room where i work out sometimes ".  Community%20Exercise%20Room.jpg

It's pretty small because i only work out here but sometimes my friends come here and work out too so yeah here it is." Luna said " pretty cool how you have a workout room too ".   " yup. Hey i forgot to tell you that we set you a make up room for you ". Luna said " what ! for me really ! Dont lie Hoya ".  " NO im not lying really . here we are ". 

Shot_06.jpg

" OH MY ! ITS SO PRETTY i love its so nice Thanks Hoya thank you so much . You really didnt have to  do this ".  "Well me and my mom decide to do this for you because mom told me that you loved makeup stuff and clothes so here it is all for you ". Hoya said .  " well thank you so much and tell your mom i said thank you to her for the make up room ".  "Now we are going to the last room. This is the shoes room where me and my family come look for shoes we need for party , something special , wedding , or church , christmas , hoildays yup and here are your parents and your shoes on this side ". Luna said " wow its so huge and again thank you for everything ." 

celeb-mariahcarey-closet1.jpg

Hoya said " oh and just in time to the party that were going to hey now lets go get dress up ." Luna said " ok , and thanks for touring me around your house its really a nice house ." Hoya said" your welcome." 

Luna's POV       I went to put on my dress ,and hairstyle ,and my make up tumblr_m68k57DW071qi2ecuo1_500.jpg

My high heel , Christian-Louboutin-Suede-Pumps-Platform

 

Hoya's POV 

I wore a suit with a purple bow tumblr_lzu0hf8auF1rnay5vo1_500.jpg

I wore a black shoes : 

After i was done i came down the stairs and waited by the stair with my family and Luna's family but then suddenly Luna came down the stairs . I whisper " wow shes so beautiful ." When Luna was down i said " wow you look pretty ".  Luna said " oh thank you and you look good in that suit with the purple bow ."  " Thanks , shell we go now ".  Hoya's mother said " ok lets go ."  Then we got in the car , 5 minutes later we were almost there . Finally we arrived at the party . 

8ac460d1-93e6-4f3d-9d23-6d9066b3eb58.1.1

Luna's POV 

I saw 6 handsome guys coming towards Hoya i wonder who they were . Hoya was all saying hi and stuff then he introduce me to all of them . I felt shy at first , Hoya said " hey guys this is Luna ". I said " HI ".  First to introduce to me was : L   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhfsrYvUrWfAN_C1kmd9U

second :WOOHYUN images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZ6CFH4hD8TDz8oze5Us3

third : SUNGGYU images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBKKoPQfG3RbCtjPvX6pE

fourth : DONGWOO images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRz4LknIk6_O4Bv-X_AxOn

fifth : SUNGYEOL images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXwUWEnDAb_zUB03BEyyk

six : SUNGJONG images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShDCFnysEjFjt2ywU1Qmq

Sunggyu said to Hoya " Luna is pretty ". Hoya said yeah she is shes beautiful." 

 

 

Luna's POV 

I was wondering around but suddenly a tall guy came up to me images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTCN0Wj_3fjkZ7YMJelZZ and said " Hi my name is kim jae won , im a actor and you ."  " Im Luna ".  Kim jae won said " so do you want to dance ".  " I said " ok sure ".  

 

Hoya's POV 

I saw Luna dancing with the most famous actor Kim jae won  dancing with Luna I was going to ask Luna but he went to ask first well maybe next time so i went on with my friends to get some drinks.