Two pieces of news

Just a trainee

2 years later:
      "So your debut is on August twenty-second. Your concept will be more of an "edgy" look. Thank you for your hard work, we hope you can continue and make us proud." CEO explained, shaking my hand, walking out of the conference room.
      Seeing he was gone, I jumped out of my chair and did a fangirl dance. I was finally gonna debut! Yes! As a solo artist too! Finally, I can have my own stage at SMTOWN.
      Excitement pulsing through my veins, I sprinted to find Sehun. I found him with Tao, practicing wushu and Kung fu moves. Seeing me enter, his face lit up, and gave me the how-did-it-go look? I ran to him, smiling like an idiot. While Tao watched us, awkward, laughing nervously.
      "I'm debuting in two months!" I jumped around, Sehun laughing at my hyperness.
      "Sehun-ah! That's great! Maybe we can do a stage collab together at SMTOWN this time!" Tao said, hugging me, while jealous Sehun glared.
      "Yaaa! Hyung! What are you doing?!?" Sehun yelled, trying to pry Tao's hands off of me. Giggling at how cute he was when he was jealous, he and Tao were playing "mehrong."
      Walking out of the practice room, Sehun caught back up with me, putting his arm around my shoulder.
      "So what's your album concept? Like SNSD's first concept? Girly? Or like ours? Supernatural humans?" He asked eagerly, not letting me answer a single question.
      "An edgy, bad girl look," I replied, earning a jaw-drop reaction and a stomach poke.
      "Waaahhh! My jagiya's gonna be a bad girl huh? Better not let any guys get to you Seohyun-ah" he said, hanging on to me even closer as we walked to "BobaKhap." Getting our usual Honeydew and Strawberry bobas, he recapped my trainee life.
      "So, my Jagiya won SBS Hidden Star, became a trainee at Star Museum, starred in multiple music videos, was a backup/background dancer for every concert, AND became EXO's Maknae Sehun's girlfriend? Waaah, chincha, doe/your, daebakida/the best!" He put together, counting the events on his pretty fingers. His silver couple ring shining in the window light.
      "You were only a trainee for two and half years too! Like Xiumin hyung. And now my baby's debuting," he tried to act sad, jokingly wiping a "tear" from under his eye. Shoving the bubble tea cup in his face, I thought about it too.
      Well pretty much about Sehun but he was right: I won a singing and dancing contest, became a trainee at one of the big three, and am now dating Sehun, going pretty well for two years together actually. Can't wait to debut with Sehun's support.
--
      "Yah, Seohyun, flick your wrist more, and stretch your knee better! We've only been practicing for four hours!" My choreographer yelled. My debut song along with the dance was a little hard. The dance was a little similar to B.A.P's warrior, with lots of kicks and flip things.
      Usually the guys dance to this stuff, but my concept had to be exciting, so it was me doing the dance. Starting the song over again, I "flicked my wrist" and "stretched my knee" better. Earning an "ok" look from my choreographer. Practicing like that for another two hours, the choreographer clapped, finally satisfied.
      Taking a shower and changing in the practice room's bathroom, I cleaned the practice room's floor. Sometimes I see other sunbaes clean the floor, I guess to help with the dancing a little more. Even though the building had a cleaning crew, but they worked when we were catching z's. So I had to do it myself if I wanted to practice again.
      Practicing my song two times more, I put the computer to sleep, flicked the light off, and closed the door. Sehun and I were meeting up again, so I hurried to catch the last shuttle bus.
      Sitting down in the shuttle, all of Girls Generation piled in, congratulating and patting me on the head for finally getting to debut soon. Seohyun Unnie climbed in with a sad look, but it lightened up when she saw me.
      "Seohyun-ah! Your debuting! YAYYYY!" She hugged me, still looking a little sad though. Returning her smile, I noticed she has dark circles under her eyes.
      "Yep! In August! Condae/But why do you look so sad? ... And tired?" I asked trying not to sound like I was saying she looked bad, even though she kinda did.
      "Ahh, it's nothing...Baekhyun and I..." she answered, not finishing her sentence. Not sure of what to say I stayed silent, but she spoke up again.
      "We fought over something stupid and I guess we just argued so much this time...we...we" she sighed, her head in her hands while she sniffled.
      "Hey, comanae/stop it, I'll talk to Sehun to tell Baekhyun something oh?" I said trying to cheer her up. Her face shot up again, showing no sign that she was ever sad.
      She leaned in closer to me, acting of she was telling me a secret:
      "So Sehun and you have been dating for about two years now...any plans? Or anything? Like marriage and Sehun?" She covered , looking like she accidentally spilled something.
      "Ne/excuse me?" Marriage? I was seventeen and he was nineteen. The age was okay if it was an arranged marriage done by our grandparents, but as far as I knew I don't think they did. Actually I've only met his parents three times, they're really nice people, but they never said anything about marriage.
      Oh what am I thinking? Here I am jumping to conclusions again. Seohyun Unnie could've just been babbling on again, a little woozy from her lovers quarrel with Baekhyun-shi again.
      "Ohhh...uh...nothing," Seohyun said, interrupting my thoughts. Shrugging we arrived at the dorms, all of us piling out. Already ready to jump in our beds sheets and sleep.
      Not for me though, I was gonna meet up with Sehun on the roof. Quickly throwing my stuff in my room and dashing up the steps, the door was already wide open. I saw Sehun, leaning over the edge, looking at busy Seoul.
      Quietly walking over to him trying not to break his peace, I gave him a back-hug. He softly chuckled, smiling and holding my hands that were around his chest. Turning around, we sat down at the sun-faded table, holding hands.
      I climbed into his lap, so we were both facing the setting sun.
      "Seohyun-ah," he said with his chin resting on top of my head.
      "Mmm?" I replied, looking up to see his soft jawline and pretty lips above me.
      "We've been together for two years, and I really like you *ahem* love you," he confessed. Blushing I looked up to him with a smile, waiting for him to finish his sentence.
      "Oodee/us, let's get married."