I do (not) have courage

Just a trainee

    I was gonna get his trust back, even if it meant starting over. He was my sunbae/bias/crush. And even if it meant us eventually not talking, then so be it. Sehun was mines and no amount of Yoona's meddling was gonna change that.
--
      Taking a deep breath, I entered the elevator, pressing the floor that EXO's practice room was on. I was gonna talk to Sehun today, even a glance at him would suffice. He completely avoided me since I got discharged from the hospital, only coming to visit when all of EXO came.
      He wouldn't nod, look, or talk around me. Just seem lost and far from our world when he sensed my presence. But whatever, I'm finally breaking the wall he made between us.
--
      "Bing!" the elevator rang, alerting me I arrived at EXO's floor. I poked my head out the silver doors first, jumping outside as they closed. Taking another breath, with relaxed shoulders but tense fists, I approached EXO's practice room. The light was on and it was silent, just like when Sehun and I first met.
      I knocked on the door, holding my breath. No answer. I knocked again, then one more time growing impatient while my confidence lowered. I cracked open the door, only finding the practice room empty.
      Stomping my foot with frustration, I flicked off the light and closed the door. Psssh, boys, wasting energy by keeping the light on when it wasn't needed. Thinking of where, Sehun or an EXO member might be, I wandered around the floor.
      Opening multiple doors of practice and exercise rooms, there was no one. Not even a trainee or staff member. Odd, maybe they're doing a recording? Or not, because I heard laughter from a lounge room near the end of the hall. Already impatient with the absence of everyone I didn't bother knocking.
      EXO-M (without Luhan) were spread out on couches, playing fruit ninja on Xbox Kinect.
      "Oh! Seohyun-ah! We were just talking about you!" Lay laughed, seeming hyper. Probably of all the candy wrappers surrounding his feet. Anyway, me? Why me? Ooohhh, me. I blushed, my inner fangirling activating, EXO-M was talking about me, hehe.
      "You know Sehun-ah talks about you a lot," Tao said interrupting my fangirl thoughts. I pointed to myself, confirming it was me and not SNSD's Seohyun. Tao nodded, making a duh-it's-obvious face.
      "Why would he be talking about me?" I asked clueless and suprised. He wouldn't even make eye contact with me, and he talked about me? Tsk tsk, guys.
      "Well um first of all he likes you, he misses you, and your his first crush." Kris said, acting like it was obvious. I tried not to squeal, Sehun likes ME? He misses ME? I AM HIS FIRST CRUSH!?!?!?!?! What I beautiful world this is I thought, looking up to the ceiling and thanking god for this blessing.
      Noticing I was interested in the ceiling they all looked up too, confused at my sudden interest at the wall above me. I coughed, their heads turning back to look up at me. Except Xiumin who was still observing the ceiling.
      Getting back to the subject:
      "Well, then why hasn't he spoken to me?," I asked, not considering what Sehun felt.
      "He feels bad that he made you faint, and that he took Yoona's side. He said he couldn't talk to you again after how he acted towards you," Chen answered dramatically, while the others acted out a sad love scene, trying to refer it to Sehun and I.
      "Ohhh..." I replied at a complete loss of words. You see?!?!? You never consider people's feelings! I mentally scolded myself, how could I not even consider Sehun's feelings?!?!? UGHHH! What a Pabo/fool I am!
      I bowed without allowing anyone to reply, walking out. Running to the open window, I stuck my head out trying to get fresh air. Whew, breathe, I fanned myself, not noticing the two boys walking towards the building until they laughed loudly.
      Immediately noticing Luhan's blonde hair, I watched him push another familiar looking boy. I squinted: babyish features, light brown hair, and a honeydew bubble tea in his hand...
Sehun.
      I panicked, they already walked into the building, heading their way to the floor. Most likely looking for the members to go and practice again. I couldn't leave the floor, there was only one elevator and I would run into them if I went there. The stair doors only unlocked when the fire alarm was on, so I out of options.
      I had to stay here, and hope I wouldn't get noticed. But yeah, you already know, fate doesn't listen, well to me at least. Looking around I only now noticed the window opened...onto a balcony. I climbed out of the window and onto the balcony, turning my back and hiding my face.
      I listened; Silence. No laughing, no talking, no EXO. Relaxing, I looked over Seoul, and to the bright sun.
      "Ya, what are you doing out here?" a hand poked my shoulder scaring the pee out of me; Luhan. He laughed at my reaction, making me embarrassed. I shook my head, trying to act unfazed and cool like Kris in interviews.
      "Ahhh, what ?!?!?" I asked irritatedly, he didn't buy my "Kris" act.
      "So when are you and Sehun gonna talk again? You guys seem so lost and ugly lately." Luhan said. I was surprised, being it from Luhan calling Sehun ugly, or Sehun being that different I didn't know.
      "Wheres Sehun" I asked changing the subject.
      "Waaah, chincha, look at you, Sehun. Sehun. Sehun. Not even answering my question," he scoffed.
      "Well I asked because I was going to go and talk to him right now actually." I asked, looking past Luhan and into the hallway trying to seem interested on finding Sehun.
      "Oh yeah sure, I'll go get him then," Luhan replied, jumping back inside through the window, not letting me respond, and leaving me with my mouth gaped open. I paced around in the small space, panicking at what I was gonna do or say when Sehun got here.
      But oddly, looking back at the hallway through the window; Luhan was no where to be found, and neither was Sehun. Until someone stepped out of the shadows, near an unnoticed corner, smiling with closed lips.
      "Annyeong," he said with lisp through perfect white teeth, and crossed arms...
Sehun.