Intruder

Fighting for your love

 

Chapter 11:  Intruder
 
" Ahhhhhhh" screamed a girl 
I looked around and saw fire all over the place. I didn't see anyone else there. 
I got up and felt a burning sensation on my abdomen. I touched it and it stung. I felt something gushing out of it . 
I looked at my hand and saw blood, I was stabbed. 
I stumbled to the table and saw the piano. I was in the piano room, but why? Wasn't it off limits? 
The fire was getting bigger, smoke increased and carbon monoxide was filling up the room. 
I started to feel dizzy. I went towards the doors trying to open it but it was locked. 
I smacked the door like crazy. 
" Help! Help! Help!" I screamed
No one came, I became desperate and kept banging the door but it was no use. 
I lost my energy and fell on the floor. 
" Yoomi! Yoomi! Wake up !" someone screamed 
I slightly opened my eyes and saw a bright light. 
It was the angel from my dreams. His white clothing was stained red and black. 
" Don't go... It's not time" he said 
He wiped my blood from my hand and my ring turned clear. 
My head started to hurt and I fainted. 
 
" Yoomi!  She's waking up!" someone shouted 
I opened my eyes and saw a bunch of guys looking down at me. 
Sehun and Wufan lifted me up. 
" Aunty!" Sehun screamed and hugged me 
Lay tapped Sehun and said 
" you should tell the queen she woke up" 
Sehun let go and ran. 
Wufan had tears in his eyes and stared at me. 
He held my hands and said 
" Pabo. You made me worried. We almost lost you again. If you weren't feeling well you could have stayed in bed. You didn't have to come today"
 
What? What is he talking about? Weren't I in the piano room? Wasn't it burning? 
I touched my abdomen and it didn't hurt, there also weren't any blood there.
Was it all a dream? It seemed so real though. 
 
Suho came and sat beside me. 
" Yoomi, you may not remember me but I'm Suho. I am a doctor and prince."
wow... I never knew princes can be doctors too. I guess they just help their own family members .
 
"Wufan move, I have to take her pulse" said Suho 
Wufan scooted over and Suho took his place. Suho placed his fingers on my wrist. 
" your anemic, you just need more rest. I'll prescribe some medication for you." said Suho 
Really? Am I just anemic, I swear I got stabbed. 
I looked at my hands and stared at my ring. The diamond became clear again. That means it wasn't just a dream, it was real. But why didn't I get burned or stabbed? 
And who was that angelic guy? He's always in my dreams; he said something about not time for me to go. 
Does he know how I can go back to the future?
" are you ok?" asked Suho 
" Hmm.. Oh yeah" 
" is anything else bothering you besides  your memory lost ?" asked Suho
" Well, before I past out I had a burning sensation and I felt like I was stabbed over here" I pointed at my abdomen 
Suho stared at Wufan and he did the same. 
Everyone became quiet.
" Did your wound get infected or open up again?" asked Suho 
What? Did my wound get infected? I didn't get stabbed here before though.
" What wound?" I asked 
Wufan gave Suho a stare
' Suho, don't. Don't say it, she might remember' thought Wufan 
' She'll eventually remember... I think it's better to tell her now' thought Suho 
" 3 years ago, there was an intruder who attacked you. He stabbed you and set your room on fire."
What? Wait this didn't happen to me... I was dating Jongin back then... Did this happen to Yoomi? 
But why??? Why do I know what happened?
" luckily Chanyeol found you and saved you" said Suho 
Chanyeol? 
" who's that?" 
" I'm Chanyeol" Chanyeol pointed at himself. 
The tall creepy guy????  He saved me ??? No, he saved Jang Yoomi. 
" Who was the intruder ?" I asked 
'the intruder is... No I can't tell her, she's not ready for it. thought Suho
Suho looked away and got up.
 
"Don't worry about that now. Get some rest and remember to drink your medicine" said Suho as he left the room. 
 
The rest of the prince left as well, except for Wufan 
" hey aren't you leaving? Didn't you hear Suho, I need some rest" 
 
Wufan just sat beside me and caressed my hair quietly. 
 
"Are you deft? I said get out!" 
 
He didn't listen and just kept staring at me. I know he likes me but he looks like a creeper. 
 
Just when his hands reached my cheeks, I quickly turned my head and bit his finger. 
 
" ahh" he screams 
" what did you do that for?" Wufan said
" because you won't leave" 
"Fine, I was planning to leave in 5 minutes but you change my mind. I'm gonna stay here as long as I want"
The ? Doesn't he have anything else to do? Why does he have to stay here.
 
I turned my head facing the wall. 
Wufan just sat there staring at me quietly.
Although I can't see him I can still feel him there.
 
We stayed like that for what seems like hours. 
" Wufan..." 
"Yes?" He replies 
I turned my head to face him. 
" Do you know who the intruder was?" 
Wufan's face scrunged up and his eyebrows were pulled close together. 
He did not reply, he just kept silent 
"Hey? Do you know?" I touched his hands 
He looked at my hands and sighed 
" I know you know, why can't you tell me" 
 
'If I told you, you'll be depressed again. You'll shut everyone out and you'll stop eating. You'll even run away from me' thought Wufan.
 
Wufan shook his head
 
"What if I did this" I leaned close to him and kissed his cheek
I stared at him and his face was shocked and red. 
 
There was a noise at the door and we turned to look at the door. 
What was that? Was someone there? Maybe it's the wind? 
 
~Chanyeol POV~ 
 
" Do you know who the intruder was?" 
"Hey? Do you know?"  Asked Sooyoung 
 
Wufan didn't say anything, I don't think I would too. Even if she begs me I wouldn't want to. I don't want her to remember him, I don't want her to go back.
 
" I know you know, why can't you tell me"  said Sooyoung 
 
Sooyoung is so persistent, she won't stop. 
Just like the way she asked me about Jongin she's acting this way to Wufan. 
 
"What if I did this" she leaned closer to Wufan and kissed him on his cheek.
 
Gasp. I accidentally pushed the door. 
I quickly ran before she can see me. 
What? Did she really had to kiss him? 
She's not even like that to me. 
My heart felt like it shattered into a million pieces. 
My tears came out slowly. 
I know she lost her memory, but she didn't have to do that, at least not to him. 
She could have asked me, she knows that I was there. I was the one that saw everything, I was the one that saved her.
 
Was this how you felt Sooyoung? Did it hurt this much when you saw Jongin with that girl? 
 
I wiped my eyes and headed to our hiding place. 
No one knew of this place, it was only Sooyoung and I that know of this place.
 
Our hiding place was a hidden garden that is located underneath the well near the bridge connecting to our room and Xiumin hyungs room.
You had to climb down the well and swim underneath to reach a cave. 
After walking for 5 minutes in the cave, the garden was outside. 
The garden was very beautiful. It was filled with the hydrangeas that Sooyoung liked.
There was the big tree with swings. The tree was very big, it looked like the size of a building. 
There was also a shelter where we lived in when we didn't want to see our family.
We had many memories here. Whenever we get angry or sad , we'll always come here to escape. 
 
I still remember the vows we made under the trees when we were younger. 
I promised you that I'll make you happy no matter what, and that I'll always be by your side. 
You smiled at me and said the same thing, you promised that you'll never leave me. 
 
But now what? Is our vows still intact? 
I know I'm always going to protect you and love you forever. 
 
I was there for you when you first fell, when you first cried, when you first left, when Jongin broke your heart.
 But what about you? 
Are you going to come back to me? 
Leave Jang Yoomi behind and stay with me as Shin Sooyoung? 
 
I know it's kinda hard since you don't remember everything since that accident ,but I'll be patient. 
I'll wait for you... No matter how long it takes, I'll use my love to help you remember us.
 
Just you wait Sooyoung, I'll bring you back to me no matter what.