=____= Lost my sleep

Fighting for your love
 "Blah Blah Blah Blah" screamed some random guys


What the ! Who the hell is talking in the middle of the night!
I got up from my bed and looked at the window.
It was two guys drinking and talking, I decided to leave them alone and shut the windows.
I went back to sleep and it was finally quiet until those guys were yelling again,

but this time they were teasing the  neighbors dog and it started to yelp very loud.
I couldn't stand it anymore so I got my keys and went outside.
I stared at the guys and saw that they were poking the dog with a stick.

" Excuse me, can you go somewhere else to fool around. You guys are loud and are bothering people."

" What did you just say" says one of the guys

I looked them up and down and gave them a dirty look. They didn't look like they lived here, to be honest they looked like they were about rob

  someone. One of them was tall and had many pimples with hair popping  out. The other was the opposite he was good looking but he was short.

" I told you to go somewhere else, your disturbing people"

" so what" said the taller one

"Yah! I told you already, get the out of here"

" And what if we don't " replied the tall one

" I'll tell security, there's no point of you staying out here anyways. It's not like you live here"

" who the hell do you think you are  , you can't tell us where to go .

We can go anywhere we want" said the other one

I thought it was no point in arguing with them so I walked towards the security office .

I turned around and those douche bags were  following me.

What the ! Why are they following me.

I ran to the security office and was about to open the door but they grabbed me and pushed me against the floor.

! I tried to struggle out but they were too strong.
One of them leaned towards me and was about to kiss me.
He smelled like he drank a lot of alcohol

" off"

"hehehhehehe" said one of the guys

" can't do anything now , "

"scream all you want no one's going to help you " said the other one

I touched my pockets and realized I had my keys with my Swiss army
Knife

" Guess what, your breath stinks. Go get a breathe mint"
I said while I flipped my knife behind my back

" ch, so what. I don't have any so DEAL with it" said the tall guy as  he move his face closer to mine

Ewwww... So disgusting, his pimples looked like they were going to pop in my face

I took that opportunity and stabbed his stomach.

As soon as he flinched , I yanked the knife out and ran.

The other guy was chasing me and I kept running but he was catching up.

I saw the fire alarm and I pulled it.

As soon as I pulled it, the alarm went out loud and the lights were flashing red.

As if there were a 90% off sale in the apple store, lots of people ran out in a few seconds.
I still ran and the guy  followed me.

I turned  and kicked him in his face.

He fell and I ran towards the crowd and blended in.
I stayed in the crowd just in case that guy was still there.

The fire fighters came in after 5 minutes and told us it was a false alarm.

I looked around and everyone was going back home, I looked to see if the guy was still there but thank god he left.

I was heading home until I saw that guy standing near my neighbors house.
Oh , why is he still here.

Is he a stalker or what.
That guy slowly walked closer towards me so I backed off and fell.

, my fingers got cut by the broken beer bottles that those jerks left behind.
I got up and for some reason it seemed like everything was in slow motion .

That guy just stood there and everything looked like it froze.              
I felt as if I were flying in circles, it was going faster and faster until it stopped.

I felt nauseous and placed one hand on my hips and the other near my chest.

I patted my chest a few times and barfed. I wiped my mouth using my hands and I noticed that my hands were stained with blood.

I looked at my ring and it looked different.

My diamond was originally clear, but for some reason it was red.

I spat on my ring and tried to wipe the red off but it stayed there.
My hands were dirty so there's no point in rubbing it anymore.

I walked towards my home and realized it wasn't there.

I took another look and I didn't recognize  anything.
One thing for sure is that I wasn't at home
" where am I?"