One Too Many

Cabin At Andong Lake

The next day the buses were waiting for the three idol groups to board. It was decided that it would be one group to a bus. Despite all that happened last night everyone had all of their things together and walked out of their dorms to the awaiting buses and waited to be given instructions. Slight mummers were heard until Lee Sooman stepped in front of them.

"Are we all ready!?" There were nods and several cheers of excitement. "Good because your two weeks vacation starts now. You will be staying at Andong Lake. Just you, no managers or anyone to tell you what to do. If you need anything though don't hesitate to call. Alight enough talk, now go and board the buses."

Nothing else was said everyone boarded their assigned bus. It wasn't any old regular bus either. There was TVs in the back of every head rest and a main TV if they wanted to watch something together. Of course there was a bathroom, because it would be a very long trip and they couldn't stop every hour or so for a rest stop.

There was also a kitchen in every bus; nothing too fancy, just incase they got hungry. The windows were also tinted because nobody wanted the fans to see them and ruin their quiet get-away.

Meanwhile in bus one

Nothing too exciting was going on. Some of the boys were just catching up on the sleep they lost last night during Heechul's temper tantrum. Despite how tired he was Kyuhyun refused to sleep so he could play Starcraft 2.

"Come on, come on! Oh oh! Seriously come on man!" Kyuhyun yelled as he watched his enemy blow up his base. He put his head in his hands and cursed silently to himself before going back to playing his beloved game.

Sungmin woke up from all the screams and groaning coming from the seat infront of him. He looked over the seat to see Kyuhyun angrily beating on his keyboard.

"Aish this kid." Sungmin hit the back of the gamer's head then laughed at his startled expression.

"What'd you do that for!?" Kyuhyun argued rubbing the back of his head lightly.

"You woke me up with all your screaming. What's going on?"

"Oh that. I uh...lost." Kyuhyun mumbled, but Sungmin still heard him. He started laughing at the maknae.

"Haha, I knew you'd get in over your head one day." Sungmin plopped back down in his seat trying to doze back into his peaceful sleep.

Meanwhile in bus two

"Yes, I'm victorious! I won, I won. I'm awesome!" Taeyeon shouted happily as the members looked at her with confused faces.

"I was playing Starcraft against some loser who couldn't even protect his base. I easily won." She bragged before setting her laptop aside when none of the members seemed to care about her victory.

"Anyway.. What should we do when we get there?" Jessica asked earning herself all of the attention.

"We should totally get something to eat. I'm starving!" The shikshin proclaimed.

"You just ate like not even an hour ago. I think once we get there we should have like a major party! I hear that fridge is already stocked and that there's Soju there and a lot of it." Sunny said smiling. As soon as she said Soju Tiffany had already agreed with her idea.

Yuri shook her head knowing of course the two heaviest drinkers would love that idea.

"Whatever we do we have to make sure this is a vacation unlike any other. Who knows when the next time we get time off like this." Innocent Seohyun said and everyone nodded their heads agreeing with them.

Meanwhile in bus three

Taemin sighed as he was just told that they were almost there. Normally he would be bouncing all over the place asking constantly 'are we there yet', but this time he only dreaded getting closer and closer to their destination. He was still freaked out by Minho's scary story.

Onew looked over at Jonghyun who was tweeting no stop. He pulled the Dino's phone away from him and by doing that he earned himself a puppy dog pout.

"Hynug why'd you do that?" Jonghyun whined as he unsuccessfully reached for his phone.

"How about you stop trolling your fans before they get sick of you."

"Hey, my fans love my tweets. Their very informative." Jonghyun argued back snatching his phone back.

"Yeah, cause putting up your drawing of yourself crying is very informative." The diva joined in gaining a chuckle from the other members.

Taemin watched the scene infront of him smiling. He wished that he could be able to join in the fun too, but he just couldn't force himself to enjoy the this vacation. Minho noticed that Taemin wasn't acting like himself and he didn't like it. Not one bit. Minho pulled Taemin to the other side of the bus and started talking to him.

"Tae, what's going on?"

"Nothing, what makes you say that?" Taemin couldn't look Minho in his eyes, so instead his eyes found an interesting spot on his shoes. Minho continued to stare at Taemin until he gave up.

"It's just that I'm still kinda freaked out from your scary story." Taemin admitted embarrassed.

"Well don't be. Nothings gonna happen. This is going to be the best time of our lives!" Minho said happily as the bus came to a stop and the driver turned around to say 'we're here'.

Taemin was the last to step out of the bus and as soon as he did he felt all of his fears wash away. The air was so much more cleaner then it was in Seoul. The scenery was breathtaking. He watched in awe as everyone poured out of their buses having the same reaction as him.

Everyone gathered in the gigantic living room and started interacting with each other.

"Sunny suggested that we should have a party. How about it? Who's up for a huge party!" Yuri announced and everyone agreed.

Sunny went straight for the Soju and set it up on the table outside. It was killing her not to drink a glass yet. Onew found a big bag of uncooked chicken in the fridge and started cooking it happily smiling as the smells of the chicken surrounded his nose.

Eunhyuk and Donghae found some speakers in the closet and plugged in Eunhyk's Ipod for music. Yesung claimed that a party was not a party unless Ddangkoma was there, to which Heechul replied arrogantly that as long as he was there the party would be spectacular.

While the food was cooking and music was playing the others decided to change into their swimsuits and go for a swim.

"Hey Seohyun." Kyuhyun said walking up to where she was sitting.

"Oh oppa annyeong."

"What are you doing over here by yourself. Come let's go for a swim." Kyuhyun said grabbing her arm and pulling her towards the pool.

"I-I don't want to. O-Oppa. STOP!" Seohyun screamed as Kyuhyun picked her up and threw her into the pool.

She splashed around for a bit until she re-gained control of her body. 'Fine, two can play it that way'. She thought. She pretended to be upset and swam over to the edge of the pool where Kyuhyun was.

"That was so mean. I told you I didn't want to swim!" Seohyun screamed even though she wanted to laugh so badly.

"I-I'm sorry. Here let me help you out." He said offering his hand to her. She grabbed his had and pulled him into the pool. She couldn't help but laugh at his shocked expression. Everyone else around laughed too. After finally realizing what just happen Kyuhyun just chuckled.

It was now getting dark and everyone sat around the campfire, some with a bottle of Soju in their hand. They all had enjoyed their fun filled day. At one point they had a dance contest between Eunhyuk, Donghae, and Taemin. Taemin won because the other two were to drunk to even stand. They were now in the corner fighting arguing about what came first the chicken or the egg. Onew silenced them both by saying neither because he ate the chicken and scrambled
the egg.

Things only kept getting weirder every other person was drunk out of their minds. Jonghyun was crying and kept thanking Yesung's turtle for giving birth to him. Even Yesung was creeped out, so he took his turtle away and walked into his cabin with Jonghyun following behind him screaming 'get back here with my mom!'

Taemin looked around him. To his left Key and Heechul were having a girl group dance battle. To his right Minho and Siwon were deep into a game of gold fish neither one of them wanting to lose. In front of him Hyoyeon was on her knees saying that the ground all looked the same.

"Am I the only sane person here?" Taemin said to himself and he got his answer when Leeteuk crawled by him mumbling something about seeing a cow jump over the moon. Sighing Taemin and the other people who weren't drunk; which weren't many, worked together to put everyone in bed. Taemin went to close the door when he saw somebody dressed in all white walked into the woods. Thinking that it was just his imagination acting up again he went to
sleep.