A Good Night's Sleep

Cabin At Andong Lake

Everyone knows that the SM artists work hard and deserve a vacation, so with the permission of Lee Sooman they were able to go a fancy log cabin in the woods. The only problem is that not everyone could attend; TVXQ, f(x), and EXO were all busy so they had to go without them.

A log cabin was choosen because it was secluded, fancy, and a perfect get-away. Some argued at first saying that they didn't want to go to some 'outdoor prison where they could be eaten alive by bugs'. Of course that was said by the SM divas. Besides them everyone else was just happy to get away.

The cabin resort was rent out just for them and there were there different sleeping cabins; one for every group. Inside one of the cabins there were five rooms with two beds; it was decided that that cabin would go to Super Junior. The second cabin had three spacious rooms with three beds; that one was Girls' Generation's cabin. Finally the last cabin that had two rooms; one with two beds and one with three beds, would go to SHINee.

Besides the sleeping cabins there were 3 other cabins. One was the kitchen and dinning room. The kitchen was amzingly decorated they could tell from the pictures they were shown. Despite it being a cabin it was very modern. All of the appliances were stainless steel they matched perfectly with the wooden walls. Another cabin was kinda like the living room. There was a giant plasma screen tv that was hung on the wall. There was a pool table, a wii equiped with 6 controllers, a playstation, an xbox, and almost every game known to man for their enjoyment. There was also wifi so they could connect to the internet and phone sevice.

The last cabin was a sauna room that also had a hot tub in it and came well equiped with slippers and pink and blue bath robes. Just outside the sauna cabin was a large pool with a slide and diving board. Just further down was a crystal blue lake with a docked boat there just for their use. The night before heading out everyone was finishing up their packing and running around making sure that they aren't leaving anything.

In the Super Junior dorm.

Heechul was pacing around looking for this favorite pjs. He threw open Sungmin's suitcase and started pouring clothes out of it, then threw the suitcase down on top of the pile of unpacked clothes.

"Hyung! What are you doing?" Sungmin ran into the room that he and Kyuhyun shared only to find his and Kyu's once neatly packed suitcase now lying on the floor.

"Looking for my Tom and Jerry pajamas! I know one of you took it!" Heechul said accusingly pointing towards Sungmin. He then stomped out of the room and into another member's room in pursuit of his pjs.

Sungmin scoffed then went to go find Leeteuk who was desperately running around trying to put the members to sleep.

"Hyung, Heechul hyung is dumping out everyone suitcases looking for his dumb pjs!" Sungmin whined while Leeteuk sighed. He was getting a major headache at this rate no one would be getting any sleep, then they would be exhausted tomorrow.

"My pjs are not dumb! I'll have you know that their worth more then your entire wardrobe!" Heechul yelled storming towards Sungmin and Leeteuk. By now some of the members had come out of their rooms wondering what was going on.

"It's just cartoon pjs that were given to you and if anyone spent more then $20 on them then their incredibly stupid!" Sungmin and Heechul glared at each other until the eternal maknae walk sluggishly into the living room rubbing his eyes wearing Heechul's Tom and Jerry pjs.

"What's going on? Why is everyone yelling?"

"Mystery solved." Eunhyuk laughed earning a glare from Heechul.

"Wookie!"

Shindong walked away from the scene when Kyuhyun called him over.

"What is it?"  Kyuhyun hushed him then lead him into the kitchen.

"Donghae's sleeping." Kyuhyun said hoping that Shindong would understand. He didn't.

"So, what's that got to do with me?"

"Wanna play a prank?"

"I like the way you think."

Meanwhile in Donghae and Eunhyuk's room

Yesung walked in and sat down on the bed next to Donghae. He watched him sleep for a while before he started to touch his philtrum. Yesung smiled to himself until he heard the door open.

"Hyung when will you stop touching people's lips?" Kyuhyun question.

"I don't touch their lips! I touch their philtrum! There's a difference. I don't have to take this. I'm gonna go play with my turtle." Yesung stormed out of the room. Kyuhyun and Shindong just shrugged. They continued with their evil plan. Kyuhyun moved any electronics away from Donghae and then started the countdown.

"3..2..1..Now!" Shindong flung the water towards Donghae. They laughed when he started sputtering and wigging around like a fish out of water. Donghae then looked up to the source of laughter.

"You!" He got up and started chasing after them.

Leeteuk sighed when he saw them running around the house. Why couldn't they be good kids like Siwon. This was just an average night in the SJ dorm.


Meanwhile in Girls' Generation's dorm.

Taeyeon barged into Tiffany's room and jumped on her bed with a thud. Tiffany looked over and sighed.

"Unnie what are doing here?" Taeyeon looked up from where she was laying and shouted.

"I can't take this anymore! Do you know how hard it is to get everyone to listen! All over the dorm everyone is screaming and shouting and calling my name! I quit! If one more person calls my name I'm gonna scream!" Taeyeon climbed under Tiffany's covers and pulled them over her head.

"Taeyeon!" One the members shouted.

"Ahh!" Taeyeon screamed into Tiffany's pillow. Tiffany sighed and walked out of her room and  followed the voice that called for Taeyeon. Tiffany opened Jessica and Sooyoung's door and ducked just in time as a pillow went flying towards her.

"What is going on!?" Tiffany said making herself known to the two fighting girls.

"She attacked me with English!" Sooyoung complained.

"Jess why did you attack her with English?" Tiffany sighed feeling a headache coming on. Jessica groaned and picked up a shirt while pointing towards Sooyoung. "First she was wearing my favorite shirt and second she got Kimchi on it! It's never gonna come out!"

"Why did you get Kimchi on her shirt?" If it wasn't one thing it was another with them. They fought like cats and dogs over everything.

"Because I was wearing it, I got hungry, I got Kimchi, and accidents happen. But no Jessica doesn't have accidents because she's so perfect! She's so cool! She's as cool as a cucumber!" Jessica gasped.

"How dare you compare me to a cucumber! Their stupid, and ugly, and just icky."

"That sounds just like you!" Jessica and Sooyoung started going at it again and Tiffany sighed and took that moment to slip out of the room. She went towards Hyoyeon and Seohyun's room to find them already sleeping with their suitcases already packed. 'Such good girls'. Tiffany thought.

Meanwhile in Yuri and Yoona's room.

Yoona is running around the room putting things into her suitcase when she notices that her shorts aren't there. 'I could have sworn that I already packed shorts'. She thought to herself. Shaking her head she goes to get more shorts out of her drawer oblivious to the smirking Yuri who then took Yoona's shirts out of her suitcase. Yoona comes back to place more shorts in her suitcase only to find out that her shirts aren't there.

"What's going on. I know I already put shirts in here." Yoona thought aloud.

"Maybe your going crazy." Yuri said holding back a laugh as Tiffany walked into the room.

"What's going on?" Tiffany asked sitting on Yuri's bed while Yoona was still looking for her missing clothes.

"Nothing, Yoona is just going crazy." Yuri finally couldn't take it anymore and started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Yoona stopped dead in her tracks and saw Yuri sitting on her missing clothes.

"Yah! You had my clothes!" Yoona pounced on Yuri making Tiffany stand up trying not to get hit. The two girls started rolling on the floor screaming and shouting while pulling each other's hair. Tiffany shook her head and left the room closing the door behind her.

She walked back to her room to find Taeyeon sleeping in her bed, when Sunny suddenly barged into the room and jumped on top of Taeyeon waking her up.

"What's wrong with you!" Taeyeon screamed.

"Our conversation is not over!" Sunny shouted still sitting on top of Taeyeon. Taeyeon rolled over and Sunny fell to the floor.

"Yes it is. We did a check and your still the shortest so get over it! Your 158cm and nothing is gonna change that! Your forever short" Taeyeon laughed.

"Yeah well I'd rather be short then radio dj in my sleep! Hello, I'm Girls' Generation's Taeyeon. Nobody does that, your so weird!"

"At least I don't sound like an alien in my sleep! What planet did you come from!" They went at it back and forth until Tiffany sighed and left the room closing the door behind her for the third time that night. Screams and shouts could be all over the dorm. Tiffany did what she always did when ever this happen; she put her headphones on and pretened that nothing was happening.

Meanwhile in SHINee's dorm

The members were all laying around lazily looking at the clock wishing that time would go by faster. They were all so excited for their vacation tomorrow that they couldn't sleep. Their luggage was already waiting for them by door. Onew came and sat down next to Jonghyun who was siting upside down on the couch staring at Key.

"What should we do?" The bored dino asked Key and in return Key scoffed at him and continued to stare blankly at the tv.

"Should we play a game?" Jonghyun tried again.

"I don't care what you do with your life." Key answered without even looking at him.

"How about we tell a ghost story?" Onew, Minho, and Taemin's ears perked up. They agreed and turned off all of the lights, grabbed flashlights and sat in a circle on the floor. Key looked at them on the floor and scoffed as he remained on the couch refusing to join even though he secretly wanted to.

"Key, there's an extra flashlight just for you." Jonghyun sang smirking.

"Alright no need to beg I'm coming." Key grabbed the flashlight and plopped next to Jonhyun listening as he began telling the story.

"Uh there once was this boy. No! Girl. Yeah, there once was this girl who-who killed herself. And uh she wanted to avenged her death. Yeah that sounds good."

"Hyung how can she avenge her death if she killed herself?" Taemin asked raising a brow.

"Ssh Taemin I'm telling the story! So she went around killing all the people who used to call her short! And made fun of her just because her face looked a little bit like a dinosaur! And And-"

"Hyung why don't you let me tell the story?" Minho suggested and the other members practicly begged Minho to take over.

"Fine, my story must have been to scary for you."

"Yeah that's it." Onew said sarcasticly.

"I must warn you this is a true story. It's called The Woman Who Wanders. There was this woman who went up to the cabins with her boyfriend one summer. She thought that everything was going fine between them, but she didn't know how wrong she was.

The first night everything was great, but over the next few days she noticed that he seemed to be getting more and more distant. He said that everyone was fine, but she didn't believe him. Later that night he left the cabin like he always did, but this time she followed him. When they got further into the woods he stopped walking and said 'I knew you'd be stupid enough to follow me'." Minho looked around and saw Taemin holding his blanket closely to him and grabbing onto Key who prented to not to be interested.

"Don't stop keep going." Onew complained. Minho smirked then continued the story.

"She asked him what he was doing, but he didn't answer. He just turned around and walked towards her with a crazed look in his eyes. She started running away, but she tripped and she looked up to find him hovering over her. She screamed and pleaded, but he only laughed. He then took out his knife and carved the number 10 into into her chest loving the sound of her screaming and the feeling of her blood oozing out of her chest and onto his hands. He then took his time to peel off all of the skin from her face and shoved it down .

What used to be her face was now just bone and and blood, but she wasn't dead yet and that was the way he wanted it. He then put his knife into her eye and cut it out looking at it as if her eye was the most beautiful thing in the world. He held her eyes in his hand surveying them; making sure that they were perfect. He then put them into a glass jar.

He said to her 'You look beautiful'. With that he left her there and he was never heard from. They say that she still wonders the cabins her heart bitter and praying on innocent souls making sure that they end up like her." All eyes were on Minho as he finished up the story. Onew and Key clapped prasing Minho on telling such a great story. Jonghyun was complaining saying that his story was way better than Minho's. Taemin sat still not moving until Onew snuck up behind him.

"Boo!" Onew yelled grabbing onto Taemin.

"AHH! Get off me! You can't have my eyes!" Taemin screamed kicking and punching everying around him. Onew fell back when Taemin kicked him in the stomach

"Taemin calm down it's just a story." Key said standing up collecting all of the flashlights and putting them away.

"I don't see why he kicked me." Onew pouted and went into his room.

"Let's just all go to sleep, so we won't be tired tomorrow." Jonghyun said and everyone agreed heading to their rooms except for Taemin who was still on the floor.

"Taemin you coming?" Minho asked peeking his head out of the room.

"Oh yeah. Here I come." Taemin said slowly making his to the room. That night all of the SM artists slept peacefully, all excitely waiting for the next day except for one who tossed and turned and was now fearing their vacation.