I'm Not Crazy

Cabin At Andong Lake

Shindong slowly walked further into the woods; getting shivers up his spine. He couldn't shake the feeling he was getting from the creepy place. The tall tress almost completely blocked out the sun that was shining brightly in the sky. He sighed in relieve when he spotted the black and white soccer ball laying just about 10 feet in front of him. Before Shindong felt like he couldn't move; he wanted to but couldn't. It was like his body was refusing to listen to him on purpose. He felt like something was crawling up his arms and legs, but nothing was there. He could feel and see 100s of little holes appearing on his skin due to the biting that whatever was on him caused.

Blood started pouring out of the bite marks. It would have been no problem if it was just one bite, but since there were many of them he didn't know how much his body could take. Shindong squeezed his eyes together tightly not wanting to see himself bleed out. It was when he heard a voice in the breeze. If it were any other person they wouldn't have heard it, but Shindong always had impeccable hearing. The voice got louder and louder and closer and closer until he could have sworn he felt someone's hot breath on his neck.

He turned around and froze. If his body wasn't listening to him before, it really wasn't listening to him now. He wanted to run away and not ever look back, but all he would do was stare into the women's blank eye sockets. opened impossibly wide and her hands reach out to grab Shindong almost in a pleading manner. He finally found his voice and screamed pushing her back; making her fall.

Shindong backed away as she tried to get up. Her bones cracked and her body wobbled struggling to get back up. She teetered back and forth slowly walking towards Shindong. His legs failed him as he hit the ground looking up at the woman who loomed over him.

"W-What do y-you want from m-me?" He choked out trying to hold back the tears that were forming in his eyes. 'So this is how I'm gonna die?' He asked himself.She bent down to his level and growled out a menacing 'get out'. He nodded furiously and started to get up when she grabbed him by the throat.

Meanwhile back to everybody else.


"What's taking him so long?" Minho kicked at the dirt impatiently waited for Shindong to return so they could finish the game he was obviously winning.

"He probably stopped so he could call Nari to say how much he loves her and all that crap." Evil maknae blurted out only to receive a blow to the head by Yuri.

"Shut up. I think it's cute how he's always talking about her." Yuri said and all her members agreed and started gushing at the thought.

"And I think that you're all making me sick. I'm gonna go look for him." Kyuhyun could barely finish his sentence when a scream was heard coming from the woods. They all instantly panicked. The SHINee members looked to Onew; who looked to Taeyeon; who looked to Leeteuk to see what they should do. The eldest of them all; who always seemed to know what to do and what to say was at a lost for words.

What happened to Shindong; his baby, his child? He had been taking care of him since pre debut, so he felt very motherly towards him; towards all of them. He had never felt so helpless. Even though he wanted to go running off into the woods in search of him; he knew that it was stupid. He would probably get lost trying to look for him and he refused to leave his dongsaengs here alone.

In the midst of his thinking Shindong came bolting out of the woods at lightening speed. Everyone crowed around him throwing question after question at him as he struggled to answer even one.

"S-she said that we h-had better l-leave."

They color from Tiffany and Taemin's faces drained completely. They faced at each and just by the look on each other's scared faces they knew what the other was thinking. The Women Was Wanders strikes again.

"Who's she? What'd she look like? Does she know that we're renting this place?" Leeteuk asked confused. Tiffany swallowed the lump in , before confirming her suspicions.

"Was she dressed in a all white dress that went down just below her knees? Was her hair extremely long and unkempt? Were her eyes no longer there, just two empty sockets but you felt as if she could still see you? Did see send shivers down your back and make your body unable to move? Did you feel like you were gonna die right then and there?" All wide eyes were staring at Tiffany's blank face while she stared at Shindong.

"H-How did you know that?" Everyone stayed quiet until Taeyeon broke the silence with her laughter.

"Ok, ok. This is a hidden camera right? Like when we were on Horror Movie Factory and you all tricked me and made me believe that Yuri was possessed?" Few laughed hoping that that was the case, but when Tiffany's face stayed unchanging they knew it was not.

"So what was it a ghost? Oh please, you're just tired from the drive here yesterday so you're just seeing things." Sungmin commented earning a few nods here and there.

"Hyung thery're not lying! I saw the women too. Why won't anyone believe us." Sungmin shook his head thinking that the three had gone crazy.

"Taemin you too? Guys I think we should keep a close watch on Shindong, Tiffany, and Taemin. Make sure their always in someone's view. Let them rest and we'll talk more about watching shifts later." Everyone agreed and dragged the 3 scared campers away.

"I'm not crazy! I'm not lying! Sica unnie you believe me right?" Jessica smiled sadly at her dongsaeng.

"You can't spell believe without lie Fany."