CHAPTER 2 PART 3

BIG BANG vs 2PM (Revenge, Games & Hearts)

CHAPTER 2 PART 3 – D-Day We Met

After Taecyeon get his sense back, he quickly stand up and turned his back at the girl.

Omo, did I kiss the girl? No, it was an accident. I’m really doomed if Yoobin know about this.

Taecyeon sighed. The girl stand up and touched his shoulder.

“I’m sorry for what happen. I shouldn’t have grabbed your shirt, if not this will not happen. I’m really sorry, I’m really clumsy.”the girl replied.

“No, it’s okay. I’m not blaming you.”

“ Really?”

“Yeah, I mean it.”

“Thank you. Um, are you free now?”

“Yes but why?”

“I want to treat you a meal as a thank you.”

“Then, okay if you insist. I want to eat at the Italy restaurant, it’s near the college. I haven’t eat there yet, but I heard that the food from the restaurant is delicious. I must take this advantage since someone want to treat me badly.” Taecyeon smiled.

“O-okay, if you want to eat there. It’s up to you.” the girl smiled weakly.

Omo, I hope I got enough money to pay the bill.

“Then, let’s go now if not the reastaurant will close.” Taecyeon and the girl descend the stairs, they walked to the restaurant.

As they entered the restaurant, they saw the restaurant filled with the classical theme and even classical music been playing as they stepped at the restaurant. A waiter wear white shirt’s and red vest lead them to their table. The table was brownish coloured in a classic way. The waiter pull the chair for them and give them a menu.

“What would you want to eat sir?” the waiter asked.

“Erm, give me one spaghetti Bolognese, one lasagna chicken, one chicken soup, one ice cream and one ice lemon tea. That’s all” he gives back the menu at the waiter.

“Miss, what would you like to order?” the waiter asked the girl.

“I think I’ll just have one ice lemon tea”

“Are you sure you don’t want to eat? The food is really delicious, you better try it now before you regret” Taecyeon asked , lifting his brow.

“No, I’m fine.”

“That’s all thank you” Taecyeon said and they give the menu back to the waiter as the waiter walks away.

“So, what’s you’re name? I haven’t seen you around before.” asked Taecyeon.

“My name is Park Bom. I’m the new staff in the medical room.”

“So, you will helping Gummy noona. I see ” Taecyeon nod his head.

“What’s your name? I think I knew you before.” Bommie asked.

“I’m Ok Taecyeon, just call me Taecyeon.”

“Ahh…You’re the captain rugby last year right? I really admired you, because of you our college win the game.”

“ Thanks, I didn’t knew I have an admire .”

As they talked, the food arrived. As time passed by, Taecyeon have finished the spaghetti, lasagna and the ice cream, he just about to taste a spoon of chicken soup but he saw Bommie just look at the window. He felt sorry for her because she have to pay the bill and she didn’t eat anything maybe because the food is too expensive. Taecyeon push the bowl of chicken soup towards Bommie.

“Why? You did’t like the soup? You can order the another one if you want.” Bommie asked.

“No, the soup is for you. I don’t want feel guilty because of you. You didn’t eat anything because of me, so just finished this soup, so we can go back early.” Taecyeon looked away from Bommie.

“Thank you, Taecyeon.”Bommie reached the soup and starting to taste it.

She really cute when she eat. full making a baby face. I have to admit she quite pretty than Yoobin. Yoobin? Why I feel that I have something really important? Nahh, just forget about it.

After Bommie finished the soup , she take a look at her watch and it shows 6.28. Since, it’s getting dark, it is safer if she could ask Taecyeon walk her home.

“Taecyeon, can you send me back home? It’s getting late now. The sky is getting dark” Bommie asked.

“Wait, what do you mean dark?” Taecyeon looked at the window, and it is getting night. Suddenly he remembered that he have promise Yoobin to meet him at the new café, few blocks from here.

Omo, now I remember. I have to meet Yoobin at the college café at 3 p.m and now it’s 6.30 p.m. I better get going and explain to her.

“Sorry Bommie, I can’t. I have to go now. Take this money to pay the bill. And Bommie, about the incident, Please don’t tell anyone. Let just pretend that never happened before” Taecyeon leave the money on the table and walked away.

“Okay, bye.”she nodded and looked at Taecyeon running.

*********************************************************

Daesung entered the library for the first time. He looked around, amused by the surrounding that was full with many types of books such as science, chemistry, astronomy, arts and many more. The library have 3 level, 1st level have a registration counter and counter inquiries, to send back the books that we have borrowed or to become members . The 1st level also provide a cyber café. Surfing, reading magazine while enjoy the food and the coffee provided. Next, the 2nd floor if full with books. To get an information, 2nd floor is the best choice because it is fulled with many information . Lastly is the 3rd floor is the last floor , provide many cd’s and videos. We can listen to music or watch videos at the last floor. YnP college’s library have win many award for years as a greatest library ever because it provide many needs.

Due to it was his first time entering a library, he confused where to go. Then, he decided to go to the counter inquiries. He walk to the first counter. He flashed a smile to the girl and all girls start to giggle.

“Um, excuse me.” he ask while curved a smile.

“Yes?”the girl making a girly voice.

“Where can I get information about science ?”

“You can go to the 2nd floor if you want to search through books, and you can borrow it if you have become a member, but you can also go to the cyber café that is provided in the corner, if you wish to search an information through surfing.” She smiled at him while making an eye contact.

“Thank you.” He is about to make a steps but he turn around and wink at the girl.

All the girls start fighting and arguing.

“Omo! He wink at me!”

“No! he wink at me”

“Shut up you guys! He wink at me. I served him, so he thank me by give a wink at me. His eyes is soo cute”

“Kyaaaaaaaa… he sooo cute and hot. Look at those biceps.”

“Tch.. what a player”

Then, Daesung stop after he heard that someone called him a player. He turn around and gazed at a girl that is wearing a glasses. She is wearing tie and a vest. Her long hair is tied up in a pony tail.

“Excuse me?” he ask but the girl just raised her brow at him.

“What?” she ask, acting clueless. Daesung just smirk at her.

“What a nerd” he mumbled. She heard it and about to open but he had left her sight.

At the 2nd floor, Daesung is trying his best to find an physic book by searching every rack but nothing. He continued his searching at the 11th , 12th , 13th and 14th rack, still didn’t found the book.

“Aishhh.. where the heck is the book? I shouldn’t have sleep in the Physic class, now I only have a week to complete the assignment. I don’t even know the exact tittle of the project , how am I suppose to complete it? I should blame Seungri for bothering me every night, he always ask me to sleep with him because he hate to be alone. Why don’t he just ask Jiyong hyung, didn’t Jiyong is his favourite hyung? Oh wait, Jiyong is rarely at his house cuz he always end up sleeping in one of his girlfriends house. Whatever.”

Daesung continued searching for his revision book. Then, his eyes is set on a thick book. He read the tittle and notice that was the one. He about to take out the book, but someone has beat him and took out the book first. It was a girl wearing glasses from the counter before. He approached the girl.

“Excuse me, can you give the book back?”

“What for?”

“I really need the book for the assignment, can you give it back ? ”

“Unfortunately , no. I need it for my assignment too. So, I guess you better search for another book” she’s about to make a step, but a hand caught her wrist.

“I’m sorry for using violence, but I just need the book. I have finally search the book after wasting my time for 1 hour 30 minutes in this library. Can you give it back? I REALLY REALLY REALLLY NEED THE BOOK. Puhhllleaseee” he start making up faces at her. She pulled out her arm and fixed her glasses.

“I think that this is you first time coming to the library, isn’t it Kang Daesung-ssi?”

“Erm, yeah…Why?” he curious.

“For your information, only a member can borrow books from the library. Last time I checked, you’re not one of the library member, isn’t it?”

“Um.. well.. I’m.. Yah! How do you know that I’m not? Who are you anyway? ” he ask, shouting at her. Everybody look at them and put a finger at their lips, making ‘Shhhhh’ face. He embarrassed and bowed at them , apologized for his mistakes.

“Because I’m librarian. The name is Park Yeeun So far as I know, your face and your name never registered on my computer. So, I think that this book is belongs to me. I suggest you to be a member first, only then you could beg once again. Thank you” she bowed at him and leave him.

This nerd girl is challenging my patience. How could she talk to me like that? If I found her again, she’ll be sorry. I better head off, this library is getting me sick. Seeing books is making me puke and keep reminding me about that nerd girl. I seriously need hyung’s help in competing this bunch of stupid assignment. Why did I even bother going to this library anway? Pshh..

While in designing class. Jiyong is not giving his full attention, busy laughing and whispering at the girls , who’s sitting beside him. Suddenly, he heard a knock.

“Excuse me class” Ms. Jye Na open the door.

He looked at the corridor and saw she is talking to Mr. Nam Byul, from the modeling class. He stretched up from his seat after some of the modeling student is making their way on his class, including the new hot girl, Sohee and his enemy, Nickhun. After a couple minutes, Mr. Nam Byul out of the class, leaving his students in his class.

“Okay class. According to Mr. Nam Byul a month from now on, our college is having a fashion show. That include us and the modeling students. He said that he need our help to design a few clothes , to use in the fashion show next month. So, I need you guys to pair up with each of these student, and design 5 clothes. I will choose only 30 best design from out of all the design. Maybe the best pairs will received a prize. I will give you 30 minutes to pick your pairs. As for you students, you can get a sit.” Ms. Jye Na gestured them to sit.

On the other hand, Jiyong has thought of a plan and whisper to both girl that was sitting next to him, to empty both sit. He then caught Sohee looking at him, he just smiled at her sweetly and making an eye contact with her. Sohee broke the gaze and start to find a sit. As soon she near him, Jiyong tapped a seat next to him while looking at Sohee. She decided to sit next to him since he has offered. She put her bag next to her and look infront. Jiyong just stared at her, while tapping his fingers on the table.

“Hi.I think that I have seen you before, Sohee right?” he hold out his hand.

“Yes and you?” she shake his hands.

“Kwon Jiyong. You can call me Jiyong”

“Owh, so you were the one that called as the ‘high class’ fashionista and the biggest player of the college. Now I know why ” Sohee said without looking at him, writing something on her notebook.

“What do you mean by that? ”he chuckled at her statement.

“Judging by your looks , you sure ARE a player. Your hair is always messy but still in a proper type , I bet the girls must love touching your hair. From head to toe , your clothes is all imported from overseas and all of it is branded. Plus, I can even smells girls perfume from your shirt. You sure are a biggest player Kwon Jiyong-ssi” she raise he brow. Jiyong scoffed at her explanation.

“Is it? So you have been checking me out before” he smiled after seeing her face becoming red as tomato.

“No, I’m not. I’m just an observant. I love to observe things around me , so I can cautious from things that are dangerous especially someone like you” she point her finger at him.

“Huh, really? Then, why are you still sitting next to me since you know that I’m a dangerous type?” he look at her closely, closing their gap.

“Well, you didn’t expect me to reject a player offer right? I don’t like to disappoint people” she touch Jiyong’s face, gently.

“I think you’re a type that loves to play games right?” she ask, while tracing her fingers at Jiyong’s face.

“How do you know that?” he make an eye contact with her.

“I told you that I’m an observant type.”

“Would you like to play games with me if I ask you to?” he stop her hand that was playing at his ear because he felt annoyed about it.

“Hm… well..” she come closer. Jiyong still looking at her tensely, waiting for her answer.

“I hate to play games actually but….” She whisper softly, breathing heavily at Jiyong’s ear, some cold rush through his body.

“I would love to see you defeat in my hand, so I will gladly take your offer” Sohee start to stand up and waving her hand. Jiyong just look at her actions.

“Yes?” Ms. Jye Na ask her, notice that Sohee have been waving her hand.

“Miss, Jiyong and I, Sohee, decided to be in a team. We’re in. Thank you” she stand up and pack her books and about to leave, but Jiyong caught her wrist.

“Where are you going?” he ask, looking at her eyes finding answers.

“Preparing for our game of course. Before I leave, I want to remind you something really important” she came toward Jiyong and bend at Jiyong’s level. She wipe a lipstick stain at the edge of his lips and whipered at Jiyong.

“Remember that I’m an observant, so you better disappear all the evidence before I see it. Bye, playboy” she wave at him and walk towards Nickhun and take a sit next to him.

This is an unusual girl I’ve ever met. Aishh…I shouldn’t have kissing during class.. Eh, what have I got here?

He fixed his gaze at seat beside him. Sohee left him her number on the table and a note.

XX–XXXXXXx-XX

Hey, playboy..
You better call me tonight, or else our deal is off.

~ Sohee a.k.a hot and cute girl

P/S : You were the one that was hiding behind the bushes right? Too bad, I heard what you called me. I’ll take that as a compliment. T.Q


He turn to see her but she is busy laughing with Nickhun. He smirk at her note and quickly put the note in his pocket.

*************************************************************************

Eunhyuk return to newspaper editor office and show the photos he has taken to Leeteuk.

“Good job Eunhyuk. I never thought you can capture photos like this so soon.” Leeteuk praised Eunyuk while look at the photos.

“So, when we can published this photos?” asked Eunhyuk.

“No, don’t publish this photos yet. I want you to search for Yoobin and show her the photos of Taecyeon and the new nurse. I want to see her reaction. If this news will cause a big ‘war’ , I think it will be fun.” Leeteuk smirk.

“Okay, boss.” Eunhyuk smiled.

Eunhyuk walked away and search for Yoobin. He saw Yoobin drinking at the café nearby their college and looks like she’s waiting for someone. She also looks pissed off while mumbled something.

“Hi, Yoobin. Are you busy? or were you waiting for someone?” Eunhyuk smiled.

“No, I’m just hang out at café ALONE. So, what do you want? Usually you would search for me incase something big happened .I’m sure you want to ask me something , right? ”Yoobin smiled cheekily.

“Since you already know my motive, I better straight forward with you then .”Eunhyuk passed the photos of Taecyeon and the new nurse kissing.

What the heck is this? So, that’s why he didn’t show up and meet me at the café. He find another gir, I bet he owe me an explaination before I kick his *ss.

“So, do you know about relationship Taecyeon and this girl?”Eunhyuk asked.

I better lied or my reputation as player will be ruined.

“O-of course I know their relationship. They like sister and brother relation. We always hang out together.” Yoobin stuttering.

“So, do you know about this?” Eunhyuk point his finger at the photos Taecyeon kissing and holding the girl tight.

“Of course. Taecyeon said that was an accident only. Nothing more. He just want to help his sister.” Yoobin give a forced smiled.

“So, are they-“Eunhyuk didn’t finished his question but Yoobin’s phone ringing stopped him.

It’s Sunye, but I better pretend to be Taecyeon.

“Hey, Yoobin. I –“Sunye can’t finished her words yet.

“Hye, honey. Owh, I’m with Eunhyuk. He asked me about those things that you’re already explained to me. I told him that you and her just having a brother - sister relation and nothing else. What? you’re missing me? Stop it. You’re making me embarrassed. Okay, I’ll meet you there. Bye love you.” Yoobin hang up the phone quickly.

“What the heck?” Sunye looked at her phone with confused look.

“I think I better go now. I have to meet my sweet boyfriend.” Yoobin walk away quickly.

“But I’m not even finishing my questions yet.” Eunhyuk quickly pick the photos and run after Yoobin.

I’ve better hide so this reporter won’t run after me. I have to hide somewhere. Ahh.. I bet Taecyeon is in male changing room He always go there after finish practicing. If we met there, it will save me from this scandal. Let’s go.

Yoobin search for hiding place. She saw male changing room, and quickly go in the room.
She closed the door slowly, but when she turn around she saw someone, the room is dark and it is so hard to recognize guy infront her.

“Oh my god, you’re ! No, you’re not , you just wear wife beater.” Yoobin looked at him.

“What the heck? What are you doing here? This is male room, you know.” the guy cover his body with his hands.

“I’m searching for someone. It is very important matter and why are you covering your body with your hands. Relax, I’m not interested in you anyway” she tried to switch on the light, but the dark around the room , gives difficult to her.

Unfortunately, Yoobin heard someone’s step and quickly push the guy in his locker. She get in the locker after a while and close the locker door slowly, so it won’t making sounds.

“What are you doing? Are you a stalk-“Yoobin closed his mouth with her right hand. She put her finger on as a sign “Shh” to make he shut his mouth. He just nodded and tried to move ,but the space in there is so small and it is difficult for them to move.

“Is she in here? Hello, anyone here? No, impossible that she will be in here. This is male room.” Eunhyuk stepped out from the room.

Yoobin sighed, the guy pushed her hands.

“Are you stalker? What are you doing here?” he asked in a low voice.

“I’m just searching for my boyfriend. I’m not your stalker okay. Even if I am a stalker, I’m won’t stalk you because you didn’t even have fit body and a pack of abs. I think you better work out daily cause you have too much fat. A fat guy and a slim hot body won’t fit to be pairs” Yoobin replied, whispering.

What? Too much fat? Tch, her attitude just like her boyfriend. Too self-conceited.

He tried to push his locker open, but it seems stuck. He tried once again but the locker door won’t open.

“What the heck? No, we can’t stuck in here. I don’t believe this is happening.” he tried to open the locker.

“What do you mean ‘we stuck’? We must push harder.” Yoobin tried to push and the guy help her. They push the locker harshly making the locker moving and makes noise.

Nickhun passed the male changing room, but he heard a weird noise in there. He decided to stepped in the room but no one is in there. The sudden silence is creeping him but he just walk in there and make a step slowly. A loud bang coming from Seunghyun’s locker so he walked straight to Seunghyun’s locker.

What’s in his locker? Is he keeping somebody in here? I better find out what is in his locker. He’s a mysterious guy, I would be glad to know his secret.

He approached the locker slowly, and try to pull it since it doesn’t seem locked. Nickhun tried to open the locker but failed. He tried second time but pulling by using all his might and the locker opens. But in the mean time two person just fell on the floor make him steps back a little. He saw Yoobin is on top of Seunghyun’s body.

“Ouch! It hurts”Seunghyun touch his head and push Yoobin off him.

“Hey! What the heck?” Yoobin complain after Seunghyun pushed her off him.

“Ahhh! Khunnie. What are you doing here?” Yoobin ask.

What are they doing in his locker? Are they making out in the locker? Seunghyun is just wearing a wife beater and his hair are wet, I’m getting suspicious over these things. Is Seunghyun, Yoobin’s new scandal? Nickhun think straight, don’t think negatively.

“What are you guys doing!? Yoobin, why are you in Seunghyun locker?” Nickhun lift his eyebrow.

“Seunghyun? So, this fat guy name Seunghyun. Ohh..Nothing, I’m just searching for Taecyeon that’s all. I don’t even know this guy. Believe me ”Yoobin and Seunghyun stand up quickly.

How can I trust you in this kind of position? even you’re nick name is player.

“Let’s go Nickhun, you better help me find Taecyeon. I have important thing to discuss with him” Yoobin just pull Nickhun’s arm, leading him out of the room. Nickhun just stared fiercely at Seunghyun and then he walked away with Yoobin.

“Why the heck is he staring me like he want to kill me? I don’t even do anything wrong.” Seunghyun talking to himself.

******************************************************

Minji take out her scooter key and walk to the parking lot. She stop after finding Junho is sitting on her scooter. She just walk, act like she doesn’t see him there.

“Yah! Twig!” she just glared at him.

“You have to send me back home since you have destroy my back tyre. You heard me?” Junho ask her.

“Why me? Go bother someone else and how do you know that it was me? You don’t have any evidence to put the blame on me.” She ask him while try her best to push Junho off from her scooter.

“I don’t have to search any evidence since you’ve been grudging on me after I stole your spot, isn’t it right Twig?” he took her scooter key from her and making her reaching for it.

“Fine! I’ll send you home. You have to give me the key first.” He glared at her.

He didn’t give the key back but he just start the scooter’s engine. Junho gestured her to sit at the back and Minji just give a big sigh.

This guy never give up.

She hold onto Junho’s shoulder since it is inappriopriate to hug someone that you didn’t even know him. They just left his motorcycle there and Minji have to give him borrow her scooter for a while, since she was the cause all of these. She just have to lied to Taeyang, that her scooter is broke and making him send her to college.