CHAPTER 3

BIG BANG vs 2PM (Revenge, Games & Hearts)

CHAPTER 3 - FALL IN LOVE & A BREAK??


(Flashback)

After a while running with him, trying to get away from the reporter that was taking picture of ours, we finally stopped. At the garden , back of the college. We both breathing heavily and tried to catch our own breath. I try to peek at him, but his eyes caught mine. He looked at me while curving a smile, a happy one. My heart thump a beat.

Thump ,thump, thump ,thump.

Each second, my heart beating faster and faster. My heart starting to giddy , unknowingly my lips form a smile back to him. I don't know why and how, but these feelings is good. I like it. NO, I LOVE it a lot.

I breath in and pause for a second, after that I let it out with much satisfication. I take a look on the ground and felt like an electric running through my body. Only then, I realised that we are still holding each other's hand and I quickly pulled away.

I turn around, avoiding from letting him see my face reddening, as red as tomato. I touch my cheeks that feel like burning and wipe a sweat on my forehead. I take a breath and finally turn around to face him, while curving a smile.

My disappointment rising after saw no one beside me. No shadow neither a person standing, walking, running in the garden. I looked around, trying to find him, but none. Nothing. Just me with the flower and trees that was planted there.

My smile fade away and start to make a step. My thoughts starting to forming. Why? How? What? And so on. Finally a conclusion forming about why I felt bad after he left.


He left without giving a proper goodbye. That is why. Huhh..

(End Flashback)

"Dara!"a voice wake me up. My eyes blinking a few times after getting a clear view of Wooyoung, waving his hand infront of me.

Why am I thinking about Jiyong-ssi? Things happen today is an accident that shouldn't have happen.

"Dara, are you okay? You didn't seem like one. What happen?" Wooyoung starting his interrogation.

Well, that's my best friend. Always take care of me, although sometimes a bit overreact.

"I'm okay Woo. I'm a bit tired after all happen today, involving water and a bit of running" Dara give a smile, assuring smile.

"Owkayh! Now, tell what happen when you meet that dragon?"

"What dragon?" she confused.

"Sorry, I mean Kwon Jiyong. Jiyong"

"Oh. Well it starting like this" Dara starting to tell Wooyong her story from making Jiyong stumble and fall into the pool, until they end up at the garden. However, she didn"t tell him the weird feelings she's been feeling because he will become a very nosy person. He will fire her many question, also he will planning on meeting Jiyong and fire him thousands of questions that will making he confuse because he doesn't even know what is Woo talking about. It will bring an embarrassment to her. So, the conclusion is NO and NEVER.

"Oh, so that was happen. Did he forgive you yet?" a question that she don't even know the answer because he left without tell me 'I forgive you'.

"I don't think so." Wooyoung start making an annoyed face.

"Why are you making face like that?"

"I don't like that guy. He is a snobbish person. You have apologise to him but he left just like that, without forgiving you, a sincere girl. Not to mention, cute and a good person too. That guy! Argghh.. Don't waste your time apologizing to him, he will never appreciate it."

"It's okay Woo."

"Let's drop this subject. Have you eaten yet?" Wooyoung ask, concern about his best friend.

"No. Let's go eat. I'm hungry." Dara fetch her bag and tugging Woo's hand. Wooyoung just curved a smile and follow her. Unfortunately, her eyes caught on a couple that have been sticking to each other non-stop. She look away and saw Nickhun's eyes is on the couple and quicken his pace towards them.

Just ignore him Dara. He is none of your business.


"Yeah, I miss you too babe. You're the sweetest things that happen to me. Do you know that?"

"Aww.. Jiyong. You're so sweet , honey. Then, what is the sweetest thing that you love about me?" she pull him forward, playing with his hair while gazing on his eyes.

"Um, I think I better keep it as a secret" he held her both hands, while smiling.

"Not fair. I have tell you my secret, but you didn't. Just tell me" the girl whine.

"Okay.. I think that it's your lips" he whispered on her ear. Jiyong lift the girl chin slowly, give her a clear view of his pretty face. She close her eyes, allowing Jiyong to approach her lips. He about to kiss her on the lips but interrupted by someone.

"Ahem!" Jiyong sighed. He smirk because he know that voice, a voice that always bugging his ear and always make a stir on his life. Jiyong turn around and put on his infamous smirk.

"Dragon, we need to talk."

"Honey, I didn't know that Khun oppa is one of you friend" she tug his arm and smile at Nickhun, but he make an annoyed face at her.

"No. He IS not. Babe, do you mind?"understand what he mean, the girl quickly nodded and left Jiyong and Nickhun alone.

"What do you want to talk about?" Jiyong take out his cigarette and start to lighten it up. He blow his smoke at Nickhun's face.

"About Sohee."

"Aahh.. that chick. That chick is sure hot. I never knew that you could get such a hot chick like her. Good job bro" he smack Nickhun's shoulder.

"Listen here Dragon! I came to warn you"

"Warn? I never knew that you got guts to come see me face-to-face just to warn me about that chick" he laugh , blowing his smoke. His laugh , rising Nickhun's anger.

He quickly push Jiyong hard until his back met the wall. His eyes tensely gazing on him.

"What the f#ck man?" he winced, trying to push Nickhun off him but failed.

"You better stay away from Sohee because she is not the type that you can play around just like other chicks" he warn Jiyong.

"Why? Because she is your girl? Hey, Thai guy. Do you forget about me? I'm Kwon Jiyong! The biggest player people ever known. I don't find girls but they find me. Craving for the hottest man alive, not an idiot like you"

"Don't you try to play with me. She is mine. Do you hear that?!" he shout at him, but Jiyong just act like he didn't care about it.

"We'll see Khun. Player always get he wants. Meaning is Kwon Jiyong always get what he wants” Jiyong shoved him off and fixed his tee. He throw away his cigarette and step on it, leaving Khun standing there, all alone.

I should have guess that Sohee's presence is wrong. Nickhun thought

********************************************************

Sunmi is waiting Chansung at the cafe while sip her drinks. Suddenly, someone just closed her eyes with both hands.

"Guess, who?"

"Chansung oppa.."Sunmi held his hand and Chansung grab a chair to sit beside her.

"Aw babe, you're really not fun at all. Why don't you guess someone else? you can always figure out it's me"

"Well, that's the reality oppa. You're the only who always do that to me oppa.."Sunmi smiled.

"Is it a good or bad??"

"Of course good oppa, you're the person that have been doing the sweetest things to me.."Sunmi kissed his cheeks, make him blush.

"Is that the only thing you can give to me? Then I want to sulk" Chansung pout and folded his arms.

"Aww, then what do you want?" Sunmi pulled his body straight to face her.

"Kiss me, but not on the cheek but a kiss on.."Chansung touch his lips.

"Oppa, this is college. People will look at us and you know I don't like to do that infont of the public."

"Okay, I'm sorry. I won't do that again. Please forgive me.."Chansung held her hands.

"Okay. You're forgiven"

"Guess what? I've got good news and bad news."

"Tell me the good news first. I don't want to screw up things."

"Okay. Well, I've been picked as a transfer student at Oxford and study there for two months. After that I can make a decision, wheteher I want to continue to study there or come back here after the due date is expired. I will stay with my family at England for awhile. Unfortunately, the bad news is we can't see each other for awhile. But I will call you if I have time. Okay?" Chansung pinched her cheeks after seeing Sunmi sad face.

"Okay, but you have to promise me that you will always call me?"

"Okay, Promise." Chansung lift up his hands to make a promise. They smiled cheekily and holding each others hands.

"I'm hungry . Let's grab something delicious." Chansung touch his stomach.

"Okay but I hope the restaurant have salad. I'm on diet right now." They walked off from the cafe and holding each other hands.

*********************************************************************

After finish showering, he put on a plain white shirt. Seunghyun wear his black jacket and packed his stuff. Suddenly, he saw a pink phone under his towel , then he grab it while wondering.

Who's phone is this? I didn't remember any our rugby member have pink phone like this. It's too girly and pink. It making me dizzy, if I stare this phone for long time, I think I would faint in this room for a LONGTIME.

Seunghyun take look and check on the phone. As he flip it open, a picture of Taecyeon kissing Yoobin on the cheek shown.

So, this phone's owner is the stalker. Tch, this picture is making me puke, the more I see it. But I don't have a choice, I have to give it back to the stalker. She belongs it. Probably, she's been searching for it like a psycho girl. Hahahaha. I could imagine it by an attitude she give me. This girl is quite tough.

Seunghyun sighed and put the phone on his pocket of his jeans. He grab his helmet and walked off.

*******************************************************************

I hold a cup and pause for a second to smell the fragrance of the coffee. The coffee have a good fragrance since it's thick and not too sweet. I take a sip of coffee latte that was served infront of me.

This coffee make me feel much better after waiting the madwoman for 3 hours. Huh, why did I even get an idea to couple with her before? She must have put something in my drinks. Well, I can't just simply blame her because she is boys ideal type. She have a pretty face, hot body and a cheerleader captain, I don't see why she isn't suitable with a guy like me. We're match.

"Ok Taecyeon!" here she comes, Kim Yoobin a.k.a the madwoman that I was talking about before. Teehee..

"Yoobin, let's have a good talk okay? Take a sit please." Taecyeon get up from his sit and pull Yoobin's chair for her. He then sit again facing her calm face. NOT! Facing her mad face.

"Ok Taecyeon, I think you owe me some explaining."

"Okay, I know that I'm wrong by making you for me in the whole evening, but I have encountered with something that evening. I know that I should've call, but eventually I forgot about it. I REALLY didn't mean it. I am sorry Yoobin-ah” reaching her hand, looking into the brown eyes that he always love.

"I heard that you're cheating on me? Is it true Mister?" Yoobin widened her eyes.

"Um, w-wha-what are you talking about?" he take a breath deeply.

"Uhuh. Maybe I'm just babbling over something that is unimportant. Just forget it. Let's talk about us"

"O-okay. Do you want something to drink?"

"It's okay. I'm full from drinking too much coffee after waiting for you like a fool in the whole evening" she smile at him, non-sincere smile.

"Owkayh, what do you want to talk about?" he avoid from making eye contact with her, but he felt a heavy gaze on his face.

"How about we talk about kiss?"

"K-kiss? W-why?" he stuttered.

"Because I felt like it. Somehow, I felt like you have done something behind my back, so I want ease myself by talking about kiss. I want to reminisce back our first kiss"

"Um, I don't think that is appriopriate. Let's talk about something else"

"No!"

"Why"

"Why what?"

"Why do you want to talk about 'that'?"

"Why you don't want to?"

"Well- "

"Well what? Tell me!"

"Be patient woman. I'm trying to think here"

"What? Woman? You're that one that a slow, dumba.ss!"

"What did you just called me? Yah! How dare you talk like that to your boyfriend? That-that was rude"

"Tch.. as if"

"Yah! What do you mean by that? I didn't do anything wrong here!"

"Like I'm gonna believe you"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Nothing"

"Tell me!"

"Tell you what?"

"What did I do wrong?"

"Figure it yourself"

"No"

"Fine with me"

Ididn'tdoanythingwrongexceptkissingBommie!" he quickly close his mouth with both hands after realize what he just said.

"Ahah! I got you! Who's Bommie?"

"I- Sh-she is.."

"Keep going."

"Huh.. She's the one that I've been kissing , BUT it was just an accident. Believe me, I wouldn't make you waiting for me just because of a nurse. I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU. You're my cupcake. Please Yoobin. Believe me."

"I would try to consider it since you have tell me everything. Um, excuse me. I got a project to finish" she quickly get up from her sit. Taecyeon grab her wrist to stop her. Unfortunately , she pulled out her hand and towards the door without looking at him.

Argghhh.. this will take time to capture her heart back. Sadly, my mouth won't seal quietly. Aishh...